Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > SNEAK PIQUE: LIKELY 2006 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

14 Films Made 2 Order...for US!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Movie Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 14 Films Made 2 Order...for US!
    Posted: January 28 2006 at 11:28pm

Hey sportsartist24, you could not possibly think that "V for Vendetta" could be one of the worst films of 2006. If you have seen the trailer, you will know that it looks amazing. Besides, it's based on a comic book, like "Sin City."

Guests View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 9:56am

<<Hey sportsartist24, you could not possibly think that "V for Vendetta" could be one of the worst films of 2006. If you have seen the trailer, you will know that it looks amazing. Besides, it's based on a comic book, like "Sin City.">>

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen was also based on an acclaimed Alan Moore comic book, and we all know how that one turned out.

sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 11:48am

Well, Movie Master, you may never know. But, hopefully, V FOR VENDETTA will be really good, just like SIN CITY was. And yes, Guests, It was true that THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN wasn't that good, but, surprisingly, it didn't get any Razzie nominations.

The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 3:26pm
Oh yeah, i almost forgot, beside's Berry Sonnenfeld's lame films, WILD WILD WEST and MEN IN BLACK II, his other dissapointment was BIG TROUBLE (2002).
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
Sanndman228715 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 3:41pm
From Hell was based off of a Moore book, how was it? I heard Depp was very good ( As always...... arguably).
Moviecritic View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Moviecritic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 2:34pm
This just sounds like the sh*ttiest list of movies I have ever heard..good dawd these assholes get paid too much f**kin money, give some money to the poor and hungry you bastards!
Movie critic View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Movie critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 2:37pm
League of completely boring men didn't get any nominations?  Jesus it was so bad no one from the Razzies bothered to watch it...I sat through this sh*tty movie...I fell asleep so hard I drooled, usually I save the slobbering until I am passed out and drunk...f**k me what a bad movie
Moviecritic View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Moviecritic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 2:38pm
Depp kicks ass in just about everything he plays, even if the movie cost less to make then what it took for me to go watch it, he is still kick ass!
McHale View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote McHale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 2:41pm
BIG MOMMA'S HOUSE 2 ,or any upcoming movie starring martin lawrence.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 4:01pm

In addition to Mission Impossible 3 and Fast & the Furious Tokyo Drift (huh?) Oliver Stone's movie: World Trade Center w/ Nicholas Cage is a shoe-in. What happened to Ollie? He used to make some of the best movies?

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
Major-General View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Major-General Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by saturnwatcher

Originally posted by Tony

So you say Tom Cruise hasn't been in a good film in years? Are you kidding me? Come on. You must have the worst taste in film in general if you dislike ALL of these films which came out in the past few years:

Minority Report, Magnolia, Vanilla Sky, Collateral, The Last Samurai, Eyes Wide Shut.

Here, Here! And Minority Report, ugh. I felt like I was watching and even slower paced and more dull The Fugitive. At least it was still marginally better than The Talented Mr. Ripley (ever leave a theater with the feeling you needed to get drunk?).

I don't know how anyone could have made the point that Tom Cruise's career is in the toilet more forcefully than presenting that list

Vanilla Sky and Eyes Wide Shut just might qualify as two of the worst big budget films of the last 10 years.  Magnolia probably had the worst ending...raining frogs? How does anyone read a script which ends with a rain of frogs and think to themselves, "Wow, I HAVE to make THIS movie!" It blew.

The Last Samurai... Okay, I'll give you that one...I was able to sit through it without feeling like I needed a shower afterward.

Major-General View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Major-General Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 5:04pm

Sorry, I screwed up placement in the post. Here is my comment:

Here, Here! And Minority Report, ugh. I felt like I was watching and even slower paced and more dull The Fugitive. At least it was still marginally better than The Talented Mr. Ripley (ever leave a theater with the feeling you needed to get drunk?).

Colleen View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Colleen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 6:33pm
If you check out the IMDb board for Snakes on a Plane, it has quite a following at this moment. People have been creating their own movie posters and trailers for the film. Personally, I have to give credit because it isn't a sequel/prequel/remake/based on a book/tv show. That's not to say I think the film will be good, but originality (even bad, semi-originality) is refreshing nowadays.
Don View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 7:16pm
Click and MI3 look good.  You're an idiot if you think they're going to be critically trashed.  Idiot!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 10:23am
Oh yah, I saw the trailer for Scary Movie 4, which comes out in theaters in April 14. I know you guys will think it will be funny, but who knows? It could possibly be a Razzie contender. I mean, the world under attack by Tr-Ipods? Give me a break, man! Anyway, if you guys wanna see the trailer for Scary Movie 4, click here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362120/trailers
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 12:28pm

Originally posted by Don

Click and MI3 look good.  You're an idiot if you think they're going to be critically trashed.  Idiot!
Every movie "looks good" in previews. They show you the only 60 seconds of the movie that are actually good.

The idiot isn't going to be me junior.

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>