Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > SNEAK PIQUE: LIKELY 2006 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

14 Films Made 2 Order...for US!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 14 Films Made 2 Order...for US!
    Posted: February 04 2006 at 1:33pm
click here to see the trailer for SCARY MOVIE 4: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362120/trailers
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 3:50pm
So, yeah, so far, one month of 2006 has passed and no films right now have made over $100 Million dollars at the Box Office yet.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 5:12pm
But I do believe we've found a couple or three films which may look like Razzie contenders for 2006.
brandon View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 5:12am
Originally posted by Tony

So you say Tom Cruise hasn't been in a good film in years? Are you kidding me? Come on. You must have the worst taste in film in general if you dislike ALL of these films which came out in the past few years:

Minority Report, Magnolia, Vanilla Sky, Collateral, The Last Samurai, Eyes Wide Shut.

It is one thing  to have a bias against someone, something I have never really understood and do not have (although Paul Walker seems to be just terrible in general), but to say what you said is a tad extreme. I really don't understand how people can just say "I hate 'so and so!" I just don't get it...

I agree. You were way offbase with that comment, HeadRAZZBerry.  To say that you didn't like these movies is your right.  But, to say that none of them are even arguably good is ridiculous.  They were well made and thoughtful.

deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 9:50pm

Some of 2006's worst guaranteed:

Scary Movie 4: This stopped being funny after the third one. Anna  Faris was better as a brunette.

Mission Impossible 3: Tom Cruise tries to thwart a plot from keeping scientology from spreading across the planet. Uh, ok.

World Trade Center: Oliver Stone tries to cash in on 9-11 the same way country singer Toby Keith did. In fact it's probably going to be on the sountrack.

Lady in the Water: Ok we already know it's about a mermaid and there's going to be a plot twist. I mean, we're expecting one coming.

Basic Instinct 2: It's 14 years later and Sharon Stone is about as sexy as a grandmother and just about as old. No 'tang shots in this one so what's the point?

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
Sanndman228715 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2006 at 7:00am
C'mon, at least Nicolas Cage will most likely be good in World Trade Center.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2006 at 10:00pm
I was hoping the same thing when I saw Anthony Hopkins in the cast of Alexander. It doesn't look good.
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
andyd View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote andyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 6:27pm

Originally posted by saturnwatcher

It should probably also be mentioned that late this year, Tim Allen will be back for The Santa Clause 3.

Yes, and before that Tim's in the remake of The Shaggy Dog. Maybe he would be better off in jail...

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 1:43pm
Yo, andyd, I did mention that THE SHAGGY DOG could be a possible Razzie contender one time. You guys have gotta read it, and also, look at the trailer for THE SHAGGY DOG and you'll see that it's really dumb.
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2006 at 4:58pm
Click?

Hey, Didn't Paul "Shrimp on the Barbie" Hogan do the same kind of movie
with the remote control shtick several years ago?

Show me the BERRY!!! View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Show me the BERRY!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2006 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by brandon

Originally posted by Tony

So you say Tom Cruise hasn't been in a good film in years? Are you kidding me? Come on. You must have the worst taste in film in general if you dislike ALL of these films which came out in the past few years:

Minority Report, Magnolia, Vanilla Sky, Collateral, The Last Samurai, Eyes Wide Shut.

It is one thing  to have a bias against someone, something I have never really understood and do not have (although Paul Walker seems to be just terrible in general), but to say what you said is a tad extreme. I really don't understand how people can just say "I hate 'so and so!" I just don't get it...

I agree. You were way offbase with that comment, HeadRAZZBerry.  To say that you didn't like these movies is your right.  But, to say that none of them are even arguably good is ridiculous.  They were well made and thoughtful.

That IS ridiculous! By the way, my last bowel movement was well made and thoughtful. Could I sell you a ticket to see it?

Chandelier View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Chandelier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2006 at 2:28am
I think Poseidon will be a good movie. Not great, I suppose but exeptable... Anyway, I love Emmy Rossum so I'm not being imparcial...
Thomas View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 9:47am
I hear Ultraviolet is pretty Bad I hear it's like watching Britney Spears Two Hour Toxic Video.
Thomas View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 9:48am
Also Date Movie hear that pretty bad
Dingbat View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dingbat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 10:06am
I would like to nominate "Madea's Family Reunion" for worst film, and Tylet Perry for worst actor.
Mrs. Doubtfire and Sherman Klump's bastard lovechild...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455612/
http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/madeasfamilyreunion /

messy-1 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote messy-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 2:05pm
Ultraviolet and Date Movie must be nominated.
The foundation has no choice in the matter. The former is worse than Battlefield Earth. I mean it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>