Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Basics > Entire RAZZIE® History, Year-by-Year: 1980-2013
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

1994 RAZZIE® Nominees & "Winners"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote rushmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1994 RAZZIE® Nominees & "Winners"
    Posted: December 14 2014 at 2:19am
Well, the character that John Hurt plays in the movie considers himself a woman (sort of...). What I meant is that they should've been nominated and not Sean Young. Sometimes the Razzies are so obsessed with certain actors, they keep nominating them over and over for whatever they do, they loss the opportunity to "reward" even less talented and more Razzie-worthy people (John Hurt is rarely razzie worthy but his performance here is terrible). I forgot to mention Pat Morita

I find Cowgirls more offensive because it's a typical pre-Good Will Hunting Van Sant film, except it lacks the magic that his other indie flicks had.  If you go to see a remake of Psycho expecting it's going to be a good movie, you had it coming lol! My own private idaho was a beautiful masterpiece and then he came up with THIS? Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12