Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Basics > Entire RAZZIE® History, Year-by-Year: 1980-2013
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

1997 RAZZIE® Nominees & "Winners"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote travis112096 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1997 RAZZIE® Nominees & "Winners"
    Posted: August 03 2012 at 5:14pm
why the hell wasn't george clooney nominated for worst actor
DistinguishedFlyer View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote DistinguishedFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2013 at 2:01pm
I wouldn't call The Postman worse than the Batman film, but in a way it's appropriate that the Razzies recognized it because it's one of those films that's entertaining in a completely different way from what the filmmakers intended. I actually find it much easier to sit through than Costner's Dances with Wolves, which is also ludicrously self-important but just dull as all hell. The Postman is bad in a more enjoyable way.
Contrast that with Schumacher's film, which was intended from the outset to be silly & campy, but went so far overboard that it became an annoying bore. I think that if it had come out now it would have swept the board (stupid comedies & action pictures do better at the Razzies than they used to, it seems) but self-important vanity projects seemed to be the voters' favorite at this point: 1989, 1990, 1991, 1996, 1997, 1998 etc.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2013 at 2:03pm
My review of the BATMAN franchise, which includes Worst Supp. Actress winner BATMAN & ROBIN (Skip to 02:07):

Any thoughts?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2013 at 11:15am
This episode includes Worst Remake/Sequel nominee THE LOST WORLD: JURASSIC PARK (skip to 05:05):

Any thoughts?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12