Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 / 26th RAZZIES® POLLS > POLL: Did We Get 'Em Right This year...or NOT?!?!?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2005 "winners"How Berry Right (or WRONG)?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: Which of These "Winners" Makes You Berry Maddest (if any)???
Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[1.19%]
[7.14%]
[1.79%]
[0.60%]
[17.26%]
[1.19%]
[43.45%]
[3.57%]
[1.19%]
[0.00%]
[22.62%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Kikyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2005 "winners"How Berry Right (or WRONG)?
    Posted: March 06 2006 at 1:34am

PUKES OF HAZZARD SHOULD HAVE WON THEM ALL....TOM CRUISE AND KAITE HOLMES NEED A NOMINATION FOR WORST COUPLE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF COUPLES!! They make my bad relationships look like Will and Jada...

Did I shave my legs for this??
Kendan View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kendan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2006 at 2:45am
The only trouble with Dirty Love is that it bombed soooooo bad, noone got to see it!  As for Paris...yes, I think she deserved worst supporting actress, it's just ashame that the decision was between 2 air-headed talentless blondes!!
Queen_of_Toad View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2006 at 3:30am

I'm pretty upset Tom Crui$e didn't win as worst actor. Not only for "war of the worlds" but also for his leading role in "TomKat".
This man imposed his private life upon the whole world (Kitten Holmes, $cientology...) like he was suffering from some  brain-dysentery... Maybe you guys could have stopped him from insulting his colleagues or journalists or from his brain-farting in general for some time and make him spend his time taking acting lessons for a change...

Please, forgive my poor English. It's not my native language.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2006 at 4:02am
Originally posted by Queen_of_Toad

I'm pretty upset Tom Cruise didn't win as worst actor. Not only for "war of the worlds" but also for his leading role in "TomKat".

Fear not. I'd say the odds are pretty good that Tom will make another run this time next year, with the release of Mission Impossible III looming like a threatening storm cloud over the horizon.

All and all, I was pleased with the ultimate slate of winners. In fact, I voted for the winners in all but one category. There were no undeserving winners, no undeserving nominees, and yes, 2005 produced a galaxy of stars and films that easily COULD have been nominated, but there are a limited number of spots on the ballot.

So on to 2006, and it already looks like another promising year is at hand.

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2006 at 5:45pm

From SATURNWATCHER: "Fear not. I'd say the odds are pretty good that Tom will make another run this time next year, with the release of Mission Impossible III looming like a threatening storm cloud over the horizon".

Thank you for your consoling words. Crui$e should name all his movies "Mission Impossible" since his mission most impossible seems to be good acting. I think, Crui$e is a terrible actor. He deserved so many razzies, I believe, he should be given a life-time-non-achieving razzie. Just remember, how he ruined "Eyes Wide Shut". In case you thought he had done well in "Eyes Wide Shut": Imagine Malkovich or Irons or Nicholson in that role... So sad...

FlyersBabe View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote FlyersBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 1:03am
Originally posted by Queen_of_Toad

He deserved so many razzies, I believe he should be given a life-time-non-achieving razzie. Just remember how he ruined "Eyes Wide Shut". In case you thought he had done well in "Eyes Wide Shut": Imagine Malkovich or Irons or Nicholson in that role... So sad...

Amen to that! I still haven't figured out why everyone seems to think his "Born on the Fourth of July" performance was great acting. Ugh. It was essentially a bad, bad remake/ripoff of "Coming Home"....only much more ably acted and directed. Tom Cruise is a joke.

"There isn't anything more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?"
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 10:55am

Eyes Wide Shut was a truly awful movie, and Cruise's performance in it certainly didn't help matters. But I think it might be going a step too far to blame him for ruining it. EWS would have been a terrible movie regardless of who starred.

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 11:16am
Originally posted by saturnwatcher

Eyes Wide Shut was a truly awful movie, and Cruise's performance in it certainly didn't help matters. But I think it might be going a step too far to blame him for ruining it. EWS would have been a terrible movie regardless of who starred.

I fear, I must disagree with you. I think EWS was a deep story. I also loved the camera work and photography.
wendyschili7 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote wendyschili7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 6:28pm
well christiansan wasn't as bad as episode 2. I thought he deserved a
nomination. However the critics even gave him generally positive reviews. I
just dont think he was razzie worthy
Norma View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Norma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 9:34am
Tom Cruise is a great actor; watch is movies or shut up.
He also doesn't deserve any nom here: more tiresome target: the bitchy Alba on the beach, the 'we call photographers' Pitt and Jolie also commercials puppets who loves money

Cruise still respect himself and does not troll his ass like the bitches Kidman Pitt Clooney Jolie Zeta Jones : whores.

I can't wait Tom make more movies and make commercials as you can see him on magazines, wallpapers TV spot.

You are douches. He barely get out this here. Leave him alone, he is an awesome actor (especially in EWS, cinephiles love him in this masterpiece-not comprehensible for virgin fat boy of course)

Go Tom, you're the king, f**k them all, they just talk about You.

ps: yet sorry for my language. Though
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 1:48pm

"If I had a tumour I'd name it..."  Tom Crui$e.

haydensucks View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 3:27pm
HC deserve his Razzie. HC is the worst actor in film history. HC completely ruined Star Wars.
Originally posted by wendyschili7

well christiansan wasn't as bad as episode 2. I thought he deserved a
nomination. However the critics even gave him generally positive reviews. I
just dont think he was razzie worthy
haydensucks View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 3:28pm
I wish HC many more Razzies in the future.
jb razz View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jb razz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2006 at 5:11am

How did House of Wax get nominated for worst picture and not Alone in the Dark?

House of Wax looks cheesy bad (maybe even a little creepy), but Alone in the Dark is bad, bad, bad, bad.

I have not seen Paris Hilton in House of Wax but she must be really bad if she beat Jessica Simpson in The Dukes of Hazzard. 

whennow View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote whennow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2006 at 6:41am
The art direction was so impressive in House of Wax that it should not have received a worst picture nomination. It wasn't that bad overall either. I think it was all about the producers putting Paris Hilton in a movie that led to the nomination.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12