Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Basics > Entire RAZZIE® History, Year-by-Year: 1980-2013
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2006 RAZZIE Nominees

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2006 RAZZIE Nominees
    Posted: January 23 2011 at 9:02am
Sorry, Vits, but Jennifar is right. Although the twist didn't happen at the end, it's still a twist none the less. Same goes with "The Happening". Yes, the trees thing is not revealed at the end, but still, WHAT A TWIST. This is why people are sick of M. Night. Just make a straight forward movie for once.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2011 at 12:03pm
Then stop saying "twist ending"! You wanna hate him? Fine! But at least do it for the right reasons!
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2011 at 12:18pm
Okay, fine -- he "overuses twist endings and twists in general, when they are not needed." 

Happy now?  

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
mrbhavya View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote mrbhavya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2011 at 10:32pm
If anyone knows the nominies for 2006, please post that info. I am making a database of it... 

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: They're right here, fella. And, since we already have a complete "database" of our history (as do both NetFlix and The IMDb - LINK) I am curious as to why you think another "database" is even necessary? Is your post Berry Cleverly Disguised SPAM...or do you not speak English well enough to know you are wasting your time replicating something which already exists on multiple sites??
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2012 at 2:05am
2006. Perhaps Agent 006 was the second most famous of the 00-Agents behind James Bond (007). Alec Trevelyan had been on the side of MI6 until a mission to a Chemical Warfare Facility in the ByeLoMorYe Dam. Arkady Ouromov had seemingly executed him before the bombs attached to the chemical bottles could detonate in 3 minutes (Bond promised Trevelyan 6 minutes). He resurfaced in a junkyard and unmasked himself as Janus. I won't tell the rest. Here's my take on the Year of the Golden-Eyed Traitor:

Films that should've been RAZZed, but didn't: 7
The Lake House
Crossover
Eragon
Ultraviolet
Black Christmas [remake]
The Covenant
See No Evil

Films that got RAZZed, but shouldn't have: 1
Superman Returns

Films that got RAZZed to the wrong degree: 0

Worst Trends/Events of 2006:
V. EXTREMELY bad horror and fantasy films that luckily no-one saw (The Grudge 2, See No Evil, Stay Alive, Silent Hill, When a Stranger Calls [remake], Eragon.)
IV. Prequels, sequels, remakes, rip-offs, and other secondary installments hit a record high (Secondary installments in quantites like never before. We finally had to split 'em into 2 categories, but many of us wish it was that way to stay.)
III. Nicolas Cage's personal debt crisis begins in a bear costume (The Wicker Man [remake] is the first stand-out bad film starring Nic Cage since Gone in 60 Seconds [remake] in 2000, but this time it didn't slow down afterward.)
II. Between The Da Vinci Code, Shyamalan's savior role, and The Omen of 6-06-006, Jesus Christ and cinema didn't mix.
I. All the lousy family films, a dearth in quality G and PG rated entertainment (RV, The Shaggy Dog [remake], ZOOM, Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties, The Pink Panther, The Benchwarmers)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12