Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Basics > Entire RAZZIE® History, Year-by-Year: 1980-2013
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2006 RAZZIE® "Winners"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2006 RAZZIE® "Winners"
    Posted: February 28 2007 at 7:15am
This LINK will take you to the page listing the "winners" in all 11 categories at our 27th Annual RAZZIE Awards...
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
cutesis View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote cutesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2010 at 2:12am
Your listings are wonderful! What about this year? Where can I find them? Are there any?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Move your cursor over the posting above and CLICK on either LINK or 27th Annual...  

I meant 2009 awards. The one LINK leads to is old one... 

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Here is a LINK to the Main Page of our RAZZIE History section -- from there, you should be able to check out nominees and "winners" for any year you wish...  
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2010 at 4:38pm
I just re-watched LADY IN THE WATER. I think you were a little unfair. Night didn't give one the worst performances ever, but he just sat there saying the lines. I know he ain't an actor, but still!
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2010 at 6:49pm
If M. Night isn't an actor, then he had no business casting himself in such a major role, let alone the most important character in the story.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2010 at 1:05pm
True...except that he wasn't the most important character.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2010 at 1:20pm
I understand Night's character was not the MAIN character who changes by the end of the movie. HOWEVER, his character is supposed to bring about world peace, and was the reason why Story came to the human world in the first place. That seems like the most important role in the movie to me.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Jennifar View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jennifar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2011 at 1:56am
Night didn't give one the worst performances ever, but he did just sit there saying the lines. I know he ain't an actor, but still! The movie went on my "Good and Average Movies with Bad Directing" list.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2011 at 6:49am
Why are you repeating what I said?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2011 at 9:03am
It's because M. Night is just patting himself on the back for the movie. He gives himself the most important role in the movie and he just line reads through it. It's both ego-centeric and lazy.
moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 7:30am
VITS, I must disagree with you. Lady in the Water was one of the most boring movies I ever seen. To this day, I've yet to know what the movie was actually about
If you care to find me, Look to the Western Sky :)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:09am
My personal rule (and I think everyone should follow it, if they don't already) is that I can't judge a movie if I don't watch it completely. You said you didn't even watch half of LADY, so I don't think it's fair to say it's boring. Why don't you try to watch it again? Maybe you'll like the 2nd half.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:44am
The film should have caught my interest by 5 to 7 minutes in. I don't want to wait half an hour for a movie to become interesting. I felt the same exact way with Tron Legacy.
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:37am
RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Before I became "Head RAZZberry" (and was arguably "required" to sit through all the crap we nominate) my rule-of-thumb was 20 minutes. If a movie couldn't get me hooked in the first two reels, I thought it was a fair assumption that it wouldn't ever do so. Although I am aware of a handful of mediocre movies that have one or two amazing scenes them (mostly musicals with one or two great songs) those films are the exception rather than the rule...  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:49am
Thank you good sir. :) I might adopt this "rule" but I only have so much time and patience lol
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:24pm
While I always make sure to watch the whole movie, I know that if in the first 20 minutes (60 if it's a really slow movie) nothing interesting happens, it never will.
travis112096 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote travis112096 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2013 at 3:38pm
My personal Worst Actor and Actress picks were Tim Allen and Lindsay Lohan. 

Post Reply Post Reply