Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > BENCHWARMERS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2006’s Dumbest Heart-Warmer?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2006’s Dumbest Heart-Warmer?!?
    Posted: January 26 2007 at 4:04pm
Rob Schneider, for the second year in a row, has been nominated for Worst Actor, but this time, only two films, this one, and Little Man, which was actually a supporting role, not a lead role. As for some of the other cast, Bill Romanowski, a football player, playing baseball in this movie? He won 3 Super Bowl rings in his football career, and now he's been casted in a baseball movie. What's this world coming to?
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 4:38am
I don't think we want to know.    
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2007 at 2:46am
My problem with seeing a movie with Rob Schneider in it is that there's hardly any good movies with Rob Schneider. Mostly everything he's done has been nothing but crap.
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 6:12am
Hey, anyone heard of Jon Heder's latest film? It's called Blades of Glory, with past Razzie nominee AND winner Will Ferrell. Here's what the story line to this movie is about: Two rival Olympic figure skaters are stripped of their medals and banned from the sport after a nasty brawl at the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City. After years of obscurity, the two men put aside their differences and exploit a loophole that allows them to compete in the pairs figure skating category. So, who knows? It might end up being a Razzie contender. When I mean might, I actually mean probably.
PopcornAvenger View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote PopcornAvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2007 at 4:52pm
You know, if we put Will Ferrel and Rob Schneider together in the same room, it'd implode in on itself like that house in Poltergeist. Huge sucking noise.

Add Pauly Shore and it'd probably crack the earth's mantle. 

wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 3:26am
Toss in David Spade and the entire solar system will be blown clean out of the Milky Way. 
EraFirma View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote EraFirma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 10:44am
Rob Schieder is like the kid in class I'm always rooting for but just can't quite get it. I'm always like "c;mooonn! you're almost there! ah, you lost it!" I don't know what it is but I really want to like him, but it just never turns out that way. poor guy. 

"Boy, Rick sure was lucky."
"Lucky? He's dead!"
"Yeah, but how many people get to get hit by a satellite. I'll bet he makes the Guiness Book of World Records."
dipitlow555 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 6:19am
I didn't actually think this one was so bad.
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 11:58am
I've been looking at Rob's latest film called BIG STAN. Now I don't feel interested at all.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2014 at 4:44pm
I just re-watched it.

This is the first time I don't agree with Rob Schneider being nominated. He played the straight man (and the other 2 were the "funny" men), so he restrained himself. Was it enough to buy that he could get married with Molly Sims? Well, his character was a nice guy. But not a jerk disguised as a nice guy like most of Sandler's characters; an actual nice guy.

The baseball scenes are actually well-directed. They're really exciting at times. Maybe Dennis Dugan should direct real life baseballs games, because as a comedy movie director, he sucks.

I gave it a 3/10.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12