Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > THE OMEN (666)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2006’s Lamest Little Devil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2006’s Lamest Little Devil
    Posted: January 31 2007 at 4:42am
Hey, no problem at all. Anyway, I was always thinking, why the hell did they choose to remake this movie? Of course, some say that the date release for this movie last year was 06/06/06. Hmmm...I guess Satan did convince Hollywood to do this remake.
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2007 at 2:50am
David Thewlis was pretty good playing Lupin in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. And now, critics are saying to themselves, "Why the hell did he choose to do these kinds of movies, like Basic Instinct 2 and The Omen remake?"
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2007 at 1:39pm
I thought this movie was decent and it had some good death scenes but I didn't like the ending. 6/10
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 2:03am

Originally posted by moviewizguy

I thought this movie was decent and it had some good death scenes but I didn't like the ending. 6/10

I think that's the problem with most films today. Lousy endings. Some films have lousy endings but still ended up being good films. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about right here.

bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2007 at 2:35am
During filming, Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick was never told that his character was supposed to be the son of the Devil; co-star Julia Stiles has commented that it was because the filmmakers thought "he was too young to understand it, but he was really obedient when John asked him for the Damien face." That was the trivia from which I found on the IMDb page for The Omen (2006).
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2007 at 11:54am
I'm a proud owner of the original and this one is an abombination!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12