Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > ALL THOSE OTHER AWARDS: Who Cares?!?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2011 Vits Awards

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2011 Vits Awards
    Posted: December 28 2011 at 2:27pm
AFTER THE... "SUCCESS" OF LAST YEAR, THE VITS AWARDS ARE BACK!

THIS YEAR, ASIDE FROM THE BEST AND WORST IN MOVIES, I'LL AWARD TELEVISION AND MUSIC.

SOME OF THE USERS HERE ARE PART OF A JURY THAT WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN PICKS FOR THE BEST OF THE YEAR. ANOTHER A REASON TO WATCH THE SHOW. THAT'S RIGHT. THIS TIME IT'LL BE AN ACTUAL CEREMONY. WELL, DEPEND ON WHAT YOU MEAN BY "CEREMONY".

THE AWARDS WILL BE BROADCASTED THIS SATURDAY DECEMBER 31ST. YOU KNOW, TO SAY GOODBYE TO 2011. ENJOY!

GARRY MARSHALL: "And why should we care that our films could be nominated for your Worst Movie Award?".
VITS: "Well, they could also be nominated for the Razzies in the same category".
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2011 at 9:13pm
Vits, the bottom left picture isn't loading for me. Can you fix it so I can see it?
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2011 at 5:31pm
UPDATE from Vits: Part 1: Music.

Happy new year!
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2011 at 9:42pm
I'm (deliberately) out of touch when it comes to modern music, so can someone who knows a lot about today's music tell me if Vits' list is good?
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Winter's Tale
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2012 at 2:30pm
Vits, I didn't know that Ben Saunders was know outside of Holland... He was Dutch... wasn't he?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2012 at 4:14pm
RESPONSE from Vits: Well, a few months ago, I decided to check some international music too.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2012 at 4:18pm
UPDATE from Vits: Part 2: TV.

Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2012 at 5:49am
Originally posted by Vits

UPDATE from Vits: Part 2: TV.

Aw, why did you hate American Dad over The Cleveland Show?
Pictures move, do they?
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2012 at 2:09pm
Vits, I'm surprised that none of my nominees have appeared in the Vits Awards so far.
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2012 at 2:19pm
RESPONSE from Vits: The jury was made of 20-30 people, so there is the possibility none of your picks are nominated.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2012 at 4:25pm
UPDATE from Vits: Part 3: Movies.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2012 at 6:45am
Originally posted by Grounder the Critic

Aw, why did you hate American Dad over The Cleveland Show?
RESPONSE from Vits: FAMILY GUY is a satire on family shows (and many other subjects). But THE CLEVELAND SHOW most times have cheesy endings about family values and such, making it seem like an actual family show. But at least the cutaway gags can be funny. AMERICAN DAD doesn't have those, and they're what makes these shows unique. Also, it's satirical level is nothing like the one in FAMILY GUY. And STAN's stupidity, STEVE's loserness and ROGER's homosexuality and more over-the-top and played out. I just don't find it funny... anymore.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2012 at 9:43am
UPDATE from Vits: I forgot to apologize for making the last video so long. I didn't even notice until it was ready. I'll make sure it's a hell of a lot shorter next year. But the good thing about it is that you can watch it by pieces.
 Post Reply Post Reply