Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > MEMBER-STARTED DISCUSSIONS of 2012 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2016: OBAMA'S AMERICA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2016: OBAMA'S AMERICA
    Posted: November 22 2012 at 10:27pm
NOW THAT THE 2012 ELECTION CYCLE HAS COME, GONE, AND BROKEN RECORDS WITH HOW TIRED THE POPULACE WAS OF IT, ANYONE BIG ON POLITICS IS LIKELY TO TAKE A LOOK BACK AT THE MISTAKES ALL THE REPUBLICANS MADE.

NUMBER 1 WAS THE ROMNEY AND RYAN TICKET'S EFFORTS TO CUT SERVICES AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR THE DISABLED, THUS PUTTING DOWN A FEW HUNDRED THOUSAND AMERICANS TO LANGUISH, OR PERHAPS EVEN DIE. NUMBER 2 WOULD BE TODD AKIN AND OTHER POLITICIANS, ESPECIALLY THOSE IN THE GREAT PLAINS AND OZARK RANGE, SIDING WITH RAPISTS AND TRYING TO HURT VICTIMS. THAT WAS A DEFINING MOMENT IN THE WAR ON WOMEN, BUT LUCKILY MOST OF THE RED EXTREMISTS GOT VOTED OUT OF OFFICE, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF STEVE KING. NUMBER 3 WOULD HAVE TO BE THEIR THREATS TO CUT GAY AND LESBIAN COUPLES OFF FROM MARRIAGE.

BUT NEAR THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE LIST OF REPUBLICAN MISTAKES IN THE 2012 PRESIDENTIAL RACE WOULD HAVE TO BE 2016: OBAMA'S AMERICA. IF YOU SUPPORT THE PROPOSITION FOR WORST POLITICAL PROPAGANDA MOVIE FOR 2012'S SPECIAL CATEGORY, IT'S YOUR TURN TO CAMPAIGN. THERE HAS TO BE AT LEAST 3 FINALISTS, AND WE ALREADY HAVE ATLAS SHRUGGED PART II AND THE THEOCRATIC PROPAGANDA PIECE LAST OUNCE OF COURAGE, SO WHAT BETTER FILM TO ROUND OUT 3 FINALISTS THAN 2016?

FULL OF HALF-BAKED TRUTHS AND EMBELLISHMENTS, THIS FILM WAS MADE TO SCARE UNWARY VOTERS INTO VOTING RED BY TAKING ANTI-DEMOCRAT SCARE TACTICS TO EXTREMES. AS ANY WELL-REPUTED PUBLICATION PREDICTED, THE EFFORTS TO SWAY MODERATE AND BLEU VOTERS DIDN'T WORK. MANY CLAIMS MADE BY THE FILM CAME OFF AS OUTLANDISH CONSPIRACY THEORIES, AND SEEMED TO CALL OBAMA A WANNABE TOTALITARIAN.

BUT NOW I'M LEAVING THE REST TO YOU: DO YOU STILL SUPPORT THIS FOR WORST POLITICAL PROPAGANDA MOVIE, WHETHER AS A WINNER OR A FINALIST? DO YOU STILL SUPPORT THAT SPECIAL CATEGORY AT ALL? PASS YOUR JUDGMENTS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!

LOVE HIM? HATE HIM? AT LEAST POLITICAL UNDERDOGS SUCH AS DISABLED PEOPLE, LGBTs, AND RACIAL MINORITIES OBVIOUSLY KNEW HE'D BE BETTER THAN ANY REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT THAT STOOD ANY CHANCE OF WINNING THE 2012 ELECTION IN THE PAST 8-10 MONTHS!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2012 at 8:56am
I do support it. The title alone proves that this is another attempt at attacking your oponent instead of saying your opinion. And the worst part of all is that not all republicans are like that.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2012 at 2:24pm
This piece of filth deserves to be nominated for WORST PICTURE and that asshole Dinesh D' Souza deserves a WORST ACTOR nomination! It's been included in my Dirty Dozen of the worst films of all time!
2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence
 Post Reply Post Reply