Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > GENERAL DISCUSSION of 2013 RELEASES...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2nd F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking? Awards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2nd F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking? Awards
    Posted: January 27 2014 at 12:17am
It's that time again for the F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking? Awards. It will be a bit of a different process to the last one so let me explain how it will go down.

- I will first post the special categories and I want you guys to decide what categories should stay and which ones will go. After that, you could suggest some new categories for this year's awards.

- Next, I want you guys to post here up to 20 nominees maximum for each category. It doesn't matter if each category has 20 nominees, as long as there are nominees up for contention.

- Then, after most or everyone posts their nomination list, I will compile the full list and you will then pick 12 nominees for each category. If there are categories that have 12 or less nominees, they do not need to be highlighted as they will be in the polls.

- Speaking of which, once that's done, the semi-final and final polls will be posted and you will have a short while to pick what you think should advance through to the final polls and what should win those categories.

The normal categories are returning as well. If you aren't familiar with those categories, here they are:

Best/Worst Picture

Best/Worst Actor

Best/Worst Actress

Best/Worst Supporting Actor

Best/Worst Supporting Actress

Best/Worst Screen Couple

Best/Worst Screen Ensemble

Best/Worst Screenplay

Best/Worst Director

Best/Worst Animated Picture

Best/Worst Documentary

Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel

And here's the special categories (Post replies saying which ones you want to keep and which ones you want to go. New categories are appreciated as well.):

The Vits Award for Best/Worst Breakout Performance

Worst Film Trend of 2013

Biggest Film-Making Fail of 2013

Worst Right-Wing Political Propaganda Picture/Documentary

Best/Worst Found-Footage Picture

Best/Worst Box Office Bomb of 2013

Best/Worst Character

The MiguelAntilsu Award for Worst Twilight Actor/Actress

The mbh Award for So Weird It's Too Weird

The GTAHater767 Award for Ultimate On-Screen Moment Where You Just  Want To Punch The Screen In The Face

The GTAHater767 Award for Most Accidentally Suggestive Moment

The GTAHater767 Award for Biggest P*ssy A** B*tch On-Screen

Well, hope you have fun and I look forward to another good result with these awards this year.
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2014 at 5:41am
The Worst Twilight Actor/Actress Award does not have much use anymore. Also, What happened to my suggestions for awards?

If you don't remember, they are "Best movie you thought would be bad" and "Worst movie you thought would be good"
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2014 at 7:09am
The other one we don't need anymore is Worst Right-Wing Movie. I don't think there would be enough contenders for Best nor Worst Found Footage Movie. And I wasn't a big fan of Biggest Pussy. Also, if you keep the ones Oiram just mentioned, you gotta eliminate Biggest Fail.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2014 at 1:13pm
To the original poster: Worst Right-Wing Documentary would not be applicable to 2013 because those were all made for the attempt at swaying people to vote red in November 2012.

Worst Twilight Actor, if it should be kept in spirit, should probably be Worst Twilight Alumnus. Even then, few such veterans starred in 2013 films.

For Ultimate Moment Where You Want to Punch the Screen in the Face, I'm talking about characters you just don't like because they're such annoying douchebags, or maybe it's because they act like idiots. Here are some examples from video games: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWzrXWiIS7c

Before I forget, I was intent on splitting Worst PRRS into Worst Prequel, Sequel, Crossover, or Spin-Off, and Worst Remake, Reboot, Adaptation, or Rip-Off.

To oiram: What categories did you recommend again?

To Vits: For Biggest P***y A** B**** in gaming, I'm talking about the total wimps, such as grown men urinating themselves when they're scared, or those who're extremely emotional when they least need to be, or supposed fighters who constantly need other people's help just to stay out of the line of fire. Need some examples from video games? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlHfrWWggSM
Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Jly 25; Ratner's Hercules, Besson's Lucy. Ags 8; TMNT '014. Ags 13; Let's Be Cops. Ags 15; The Giver, The Expendables 3. Ags 29; Jessabelle
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2014 at 1:45pm
GTAHater:

I suggested "Best movie you thought would be bad" and "Worst movie you thought would be good" as awards.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2014 at 2:08pm
Good idea, but it should be "Worst Performance by a TWILIGHT Alumnus", because the other way sounds too general. And we should skip it for this year only.
Originally posted by GTAHater767

Worst Twilight Actor, if it should be kept in spirit, should probably be Worst Twilight Alumnus. Even then, few such veterans starred in 2013 films.

I second that.

I was intent on splitting Worst PRRS into Worst Prequel, Sequel, Crossover, or Spin-Off, and Worst Remake, Reboot, Adaptation, or Rip-Off.

Yeah-no, I know what it means. I'm just not a big fan of it.

For Biggest P***y A** B**** in gaming, I'm talking about the total wimps, such as grown men urinating themselves when they're scared, or those who're extremely emotional when they least need to be, or supposed fighters who constantly need other people's help just to stay out of the line of fire.

GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2014 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by oiram

GTAHater:

I suggested "Best movie you thought would be bad" and "Worst movie you thought would be good" as awards.

I have 5 nominees for Best Film You Thought Would Be Bad:

*The Conjuring //Gone are the days when you can count on a horror film to succeed with critics. This film's success was a fluke because James Wan had previously failed with Dead Silence and Death Sentence, which, if I remember correctly, were recommended for 2007's Worst Excuse For a Horror Movie.
*World War Z //Despite the changes from the source material, they still managed to get a B on Rotten Tomatoes and a B- on Metacritic.
*Fast & Furious 6 //Same as World War Z, except this one is despite the failures of 2 Fast, 2 Furious and Fast & Furious 4.
*Don Jon //because they'd already done a remotely similar source material justice with 1995's Don Juan DeMarco.
*Ron Howard's Rush //Howard is either hit (as in A Beautiful Mind) or miss (The Da Vinci Code). His last film before this one was The Dilemma, one of the Bottom 40 Films of '011

and only two for Worst Film You Thought Would Be Good:
*R.I.P.D. //Directed by Robert Schwentke, the man behind RED, one of the Top 40 Films of '010.
*Runner Runner //I should've never trusted that Ben Affleck would follow up his OSCAR win for Best Picture with anything good.
Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Jly 25; Ratner's Hercules, Besson's Lucy. Ags 8; TMNT '014. Ags 13; Let's Be Cops. Ags 15; The Giver, The Expendables 3. Ags 29; Jessabelle
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2014 at 4:16pm
What about the 3rd one?

*Fast & Furious 6 //Same as World War Z, except this one is despite the failures of 2 Fast, 2 Furious and Fast & Furious 4.
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2014 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Vits

And I wasn't a big fan of Biggest Pussy.

I take it you don't want to see that category for this year's awards?

Regarding the category additions, removals and changes, is everyone fine with how they are or should they need more editing?

Here are the current categories:

Best/Worst Picture

Best/Worst Actor

Best/Worst Actress

Best/Worst Supporting Actor

Best/Worst Supporting Actress

Best/Worst Screen Couple

Best/Worst Screen Ensemble

Best/Worst Screenplay

Best/Worst Director

Best/Worst Animated Picture

Best/Worst Documentary

Worst Prequel, Sequel, Crossover or Spin-Off

Worst Remake, Reboot, Adaptation or Rip-Off

The Vits Award for Best/Worst Breakout Performance

Worst Film Trend of 2013

Best/Worst Box Office Bomb of 2013

Best/Worst Character

The mbh Award for So Weird It's Too Weird

The GTAHater767 Award for Ultimate On-Screen Moment Where You Just Want To Punch The Screen In The Face

The GTAHater767 Award for Most Accidentally Suggestive Moment

The GTAHater767 Award for Biggest P*ssy A** B*tch On-Screen

The oiram Award for Best Picture You Thought Would Be Bad

The oiram Award for Worst Picture You Thought Would Be Good
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2014 at 9:56am
If nobody else wants Biggest Pussy out, it stays. Like I said, I wasn't a fan of it but I didn't hate it. The rest of the categories are fine by me.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2014 at 9:01pm
Best Picture: Before Midnight, The Wolf Of Wall Street, Gravity, Spring Breakers, 12 Years A Slave. Her, Inside Llewyn Davis, Pacific Rim, American Hustle, The World's End

Worst Picture: InAPPropriate Comedy, Movie 43, Grown Ups 2, After Earth, The Lone Ranger, The Big Wedding, Scary Movie 5, Safe Haven, Battle Of The Year, The Canyons

Best Actor: Ethan Hawke/Before Midnight, Leonard DiCaprio/The Wolf Of Wall Street, Joaquin Phoenix/Her, Chiwetal Ejifor/12 Years A Slave, Tom Hanks/Captain Phillips, Oscar Isaac/Inside Llewyn Davis, Matthew McConaughey/Dallas Buyers Club, Hugh Jackman/Prisoners, Michael B. Jordan/Fruitvale Station, Christian Bale/American Hustle

Worst Actor: Johnny Depp/The Lone Ranger, Adam Sandler/Grown Ups 2, Jaden Smith/After Earth, Robert De Nero/The Big Wedding, The Family, and Grudge Match, Ashton Kutcher/Jobs, Gerard Butler/Movie 43 and Olympus Has Fallen, Bruce Willis/A Good Day To Die Hard and Red 2, Marlon Wayans/A Haunted House, Josh Duhamel/Movie 43 and Safe Haven, Ryan Reynolds/RIPD

Best Actress: Julie Delpy/Before Midnight, Sandra Bullock/Gravity, Amy Adams/American Hustle, Cate Blanchett/Blue Jasmine, Emma Thompson/Saving Mr. Banks, Shailene Woodley/The Spectacular Now, Julia Louis-Dreyfus/Enough Said, Rooney Mara/Side Effects, Mia Wasikowska/Stoker, Ashley Benson/Spring Breakers

Worst Actress: Melissa McCarthy/Identity Thief, Katherine Heigl/The Big Wedding, Halle Berry/The Call and Movie 43, Julianne Hough/Safe Haven, Lindsay Lohan/The Canyons, Diane Keaton/The Big Wedding, Saoirse Ronan/The Host, Ashley Tisdale/Scary Movie 5, Selena Gomez/Getaway, Jennifer Aniston/We're The Millers

Best Supporting Actor: Sam Rockwell/The Way Way Back, James Franco/Spring Breakers, Jonah Hill/The Wolf Of Wall Street, Michael Fassbender/12 Years A Slave, Jared Leto/Dallas Buyers Club, Barkhad Abdi/Captain Philips, Jeremy Renner/American Hustle, Tom Hanks/Saving Mr. Banks, George Clooney/Gravity, Rob Reiner/The Wolf Of Wall Street

Worst Supporting Actor: The Amazing Racist/InAPProrpiate Comedy, Will Smith/After Earth, Adrien Brody/InAPPropriate Comedy, Nick Swardson/Grown Ups 2 and A Haunted House, Taylor Lautner/Grown Ups 2, Rob Schneider/InAPPropriate Comedy, Chris Brown/Battle Of The Year, Jai Courtney/A Good Day To Die Hard, Ken Jeong/The Hangover Part III, Robin Williams/The Big Wedding

Best Supporting Actress: Lupita Nyong'o/12 Years A Slave, Margot Robbie/The Wolf Of Wall Street, Sally Hawkins/Blue Jasmine, Scarlett Johansson (voice only)/Her, Carey Mulligan/Inside Llewyn Davis, Amy Adams/Her, Joanna Lumley/The Wolf Of Wall Street, Selena Gomez/Spring Breakers, Nicole Kidman/Stoker, Emma Watson (as herself)/This Is The End

Worst Supporting Actress: Lindsay Lohan/InAPPropriate Comedy and Scary Movie 5, Kim Kardashian/Temptation, Kate Winslet/Movie 43, Sofia Vergara/Machete Kills, Salma Hayek/Grown Ups 2, Diane Kruger/The Host, Cobie Smulders/Safe Haven, Michelle Rodriguez/InAPPropriate Comedy, Catherine Zeta-Jones/Broken City and Red 2, Susan Sarandon/The Big Wedding

Best Screen Couple: Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy/Before Midnight, Joaquin Phoenix and Scarlett Johansson's voice/Her, Leonard DiCaprio and Margot Robbie/The Wolf Of Wall Street, James Franco and EITHER Ashley Benson OR Vanessa Hudgens/Spring Breakers, Emma Thompson and Tom Hanks/Saving Mr. Banks, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost/The World's End, Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto/Dallas Buyers Club, Miles Teller and Shalienne Woodley/The Spectacular Now, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and James Gandalfini/Enough Said, Chris Brown's face and random interchangeable dancer #22 3/4's fist/Battle Of The Year

Worst Screen Couple: Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough/Safe Haven, Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer/The Lone Ranger, Robert De Nero and any ageing former a-lister on-screen with him/The Big Wedding, The Family, and Grudge Match, Lindsay Lohan and EITHER James Deen (The Canyons) OR Charlie Sheen (Scary Movie 5), Hugh Jackman and Kate Winslet/Movie 43, Any two or more b-boyers/Battle Of The Year, Jaden Smith and Will Smith/After Earth, Bruce Willis and Jai Courtney/A Good Day To Die Hard, Melissa McCarthy and Jason Bateman/Identity Thief, Saoirse Ronan and EITHER Jake Abel, Max Irons, OR herself/The Host

Best Screen Ensemble: Before Midnight, The Wolf Of Wall Street, 12 Years A Slave, Inside Llelwyn Davis, American Hustle, Spring Breakers, The World's End, Pacific Rim, The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug, Lone Survivor

Worst Screen Ensemble: InAPPropriate Comedy, Movie 43, Grown Ups 2, The Big Wedding, The Lone Ranger, Scary Movie 5, Battle Of The Year, The Host, Safe Haven, A Good Day To Die Hard

Best Screenplay: Before Midnight, The Wolf Of Wall Street, Inside Llelwyn Davis, Her, 12 Years A Slave, Gravity, The World's End, Blue Jasmine, Spring Breakers, Fruitvale Station

Worst Screenplay: InAPPropriate Comedy, Movie 43, Grown Ups 2, After Earth, The Big Wedding, Safe Haven, The Lone Ranger, The Canyons, Scary Movie 5, Identity Thief

Best Director: Richard Linklater/Before Midnight, Martin Scorsese/The Wolf Of Wall Street, Alfonso Cuaron/Gravity, Joel and Ethan Coen/Inside Llelwyn Davis, Steve McQueen/12 Years A Slave, Spike Jonze/Her, Harmony Korrine/Spring Breakers, Edgar Wright/The World's End, Guillermo del Toro/Pacific Rim, David O/Russell/American Hustle

Worst Director: The ShamWow Guy/InAPPropriate Comedy, the 13 people who directed Movie 43, M. Night Shyamalan/After Earth, Dennis Dugan/Grown Ups 2, Gore Verbinski/The Lone Ranger, Lasse Hallstrom/Safe Haven, Malcolm D. Lee and David Zucker/Scary Movie 5, Paul Schrader/The Canyons, Seth Gordon/Identity Thief, John Moore/A Good Day To Die Hard

Worst Remake, Rip-off, or Sequel: Grown Ups 2, The Lone Ranger, The Big Wedding, Scary Movie 5, Safe Haven (Rip-off of The Sixth Sense and Sleeping With The Enemy), Battle Of The Year, The Hangover Part III, The Host (Rip-off of Invasion Of The Body Snatchers), A Good Day To Die Hard, The Smurfs 2

I don't have any good suggestions for the other categories.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2014 at 6:03am
Wait a minute. When did you see We're The Millers?

Also, I'll have more time to make my nominations on Saturday. Is it possible to wait until then?

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2014 at 9:00am
Jesse, do we use the Razzies rule where an actor can be nominated for more than 1 movie?
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2014 at 9:24am
He seemed to not mind it last year, so I don't be a think it'll be a problem.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2014 at 10:33am
Oh, OK. I'll post the Best today and the Worst tomorrow:

-Best Picture: 12 YEARS A SLAVE; BEFORE MIDNIGHT; CAPTAIN PHILLIPS; CATCHING FIRE; GRAVITY; THE HUNT; PRISONERS; SIDE EFFECTS; THIS IS THE END; THE WOLF OF WALL STREET.

-Best Actor: Steve Carell (DESPICABLE ME 2); Billy Crystal (MONSTERS U); Leonardo DiCaprio (GATSBY and WOLF); Chiwetel Ejiofor (12 YEARS); Michael Fassbender (12 YEARS and COUNSELOR); Tom Hanks (PHILLIPS); Ethan Hawke (MIDNIGHT); Hugh Jackman (PRISONERS and WOLVERINE); Mads Mikkelsen (THE HUNT).

-Best Actress: Kristen Bell (FROZEN); Sandra Bullock (GRAVITY and THE HEAT); Julie Delpy (MIDNIGHT); Francisca Gavilán (VIOLETA WENT TO HEAVEN); Jennifer Lawrence (CATCHING FIRE); Julia Louis-Dreyfus (ENOUGH SAID); Rooney Mara (SIDE EFFECTS); Melissa McCarthy (THE HEAT); Mia Wasikowska (STOKER).

-Best Supporting Actor: Barkhad Abdi (PHILLIPS); Kevin Costner (MAN OF STEEL); Russell Crowe (BROKEN CITY and MAN OF STEEL); Nathan Fillion (MONSTERS U and PERCY JACKSON 2); Will Forte (CLOUDY 2); Dave Franco (NOW YOU SEE ME and WARM BODIES); Josh Gad (FROZEN and JOBS); James Gandolfini (ENOUGH SAID); Woody Harrelson (CATCHING FIRE and NOW YOU SEE ME); Jonah Hill (THIS IS THE END and WOLF); Matthew McConaughey (WOLF); Chris O'Dowd (THOR 2); Ryan Reynolds (CROODS); Jeffrey Wright (BROKEN CITY and CATCHING FIRE).

-Best Supporting Actress: Jaimie Alexander (LAST STAND and THOR 2); Helen Mirren (MONSTERS U and RED 2); Sarah Paulson (12 YEARS); Kristen Wiig (DESPICABLE ME 2); Catherine Zeta-Jones (BROKEN CITY and SIDE EFFECTS).

-Best Screen Couple: Domhall Gleeson & Rachel McAdams (ABOUT TIME); Ethan Hawke & Julie Delpy (MIDNIGHT); Julia Louis-Dreyfus & James Gandolfini (ENOUGH SAID); Manuela Martelli & Rutger Hauer (IL FUTURO); Sandra Bullock & Melissa McCarthy (HEAT); Johnny Depp & Armie Hammer (LONE RANGER); Nicholas Hoult & Teresa Palmer (WARM BODIES).

-Best Screen Ensemble: ABOUT TIME; THE HUNT; PRISONERS; THIS IS THE END; WHAT'S IN A NAME?; WOLF.

-Best Screenplay: 12 YEARS; ABOUT TIME; MIDNIGHT; COUNSELOR; ENOUGH SAID; THE HUNT; PRISONERS; SIDE EFFECTS; THIS IS THE END; WOLF.

-Best Director: Alfonso Cuarón (
GRAVITY); Evan Goldberg & Seth Rogen (THIS IS THE END); Paul Greengrass (PHILLIPS); Richard Linklater (MIDNIGHT); Steve McQueen (12 YEARS); Chan-wook Park (STOKER); Martin Scorsese (WOLF); Steven Soderbergh (SIDE EFFECTS); Denis Villeneuve (PRISONERS).

-Best Animated Picture: FROZEN.

-Best Prequel, Sequel, Crossover or Spin-Off: MIDNIGHT; CATCHING FIRE.

-Best Remake, Reboot, Adaptation or Rip-Off: 12 YEARS; PHILLIPS; CATCHING FIRE; FROZEN; THIS IS THE END; WOLF.

-The Vits Award for Best Breakout Performance: Barkhad Abdi (PHILLIPS); Elizabeth Debicki (GATSBY); Selena Gómez (SPRINGS BREAKERS); Jane Levy (EVIL DEAD); Evangeline Lilly (HOBBIT 2); Julia Louis-Dreyfus (ENOUGH SAID (it's her first movie lead role)); Lupita Nyong'o (12 YEARS); Margot Robbie (WOLF).

-Best Box Office Bomb of 2013: ABOUT TIME; ENOUGH SAID; THE HUNT; SIDE EFFECTS; STOKER.

-Best Character: MIKE BANNING (OLYMPUS); BEETEE (CATCHING FIRE); JORDAN BELFORT (WOLF); CHINA GIRL (OZ); COLONEL STARS & STRIPES (KICK-ASS 2); RIDLEY DUCHANNES (CREATURES); PRINCESS/QUEEN ELSA (FROZEN); JAY GATSBY (GATSBY); GENERAL ZOD (MAN OF STEEL); THE 4 HORSEMEN (NOW YOU SEE ME); JOR-EL (MAN OF STEEL); KRONOS (PERCY JACKSON 2); KRUGER (ELYSIUM); R (WARM BODIES); SMAUG (HOBBIT 2); TAURIEL (HOBBIT 2).

-The Oiram Award for Best Picture You Thought Would Be Bad: HOBBIT 2; MONSTERS U; PACIFIC RIM; SIDE EFFECTS; THIS IS THE END; WARM BODIES.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2014 at 12:18pm
-Worst Picture: 21 & OVER; BEAUTIFUL CREATURES; THE BIG WEDDING; ESCAPE FROM PLANET EARTH; A HAUNTED HOUSE; THE HOST; THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS; OBLIVION; PLANES; RUNNER RUNNER; SAFE HAVEN; TURBO.

-Worst Actor:
Jake Abel (HOST and PERCY JACKSON 2); Rob Corddry (ESCAPE); Robert DeNiro (BIG WEDDING and KILLING SEASON); Johnny Depp (LONE RANGER); Alden Ehrenreich (CREATURES); Byung-hun Lee (G.I. JOE 2 and RED 2); Simon Rex (SCARY MOVIE 5); Jaden Smith (AFTER EARTH); Channing Tatum (G.I. JOE 2 and WHITE HOUSE DOWN); Marlon Wayans (HAUNTED HOUSE); Bruce Willis (DIE HARD 5, G.I. JOE 2 and RED 2); Patrick Wilson (INDISIOUS 2).

-Worst Actress:
Gemma Arterton (HANSEL & GRETEL and RUNNER RUNNER); Ashley Bell (LAST EXORCISM II); Rose Byrne (INSIDIOUS 2 and INTERNSHIP); Alice Englert (CREATURES); Lena Headey (INSTRUMENTS and PURGE); Julianne Hough (SAFE HAVEN); Saoirse Ronan (HOST).

-Worst Supporting Actor: James Badge Dale (LONE RANGER and WORLD WAR Z); Luis Guzmán (LAST STAND and TURBO); George López (ESCAPE and SMURFS 2); Anthony Mackie (GANGSTER and RUNNER RUNNER); Sean Penn (GANGSTER); Jonathan Rhys Myers (INSTRUMENTS); J.B. Smoove (HAUNTED HOUSE and SMURFS 2); Nick Swardson (GROWN UPS 2 and HAUNTED HOUSE); Stanley Tucci (GIANT SLAYER and PERCY JACKSON 2).

-Worst Supporting Actress: Abigail Breslin (CALL); Viola Davis (CREATURES); Mireille Enos (GANGSTER and WORLD WAR Z); Rinko Kikuchi (PACIFIC RIM); Diane Kruger (HOST); Lindsay Lohan (SCARY MOVIE 5); Melissa McCarthy (HANGOVER III); Adrienne Palicki (G.I. JOE 2); Sarah Jessica Parker (ESCAPE); Sarah Wright (21 & OVER).

-Worst Screen Couple: Skylar Astin & Sarah Wright (21 & OVER); Bruce Willis & Jai Courtney (DIE HARD 5); Saoirse Ronan & Jake Abel (HOST); Owen Wilson & Rose Byrne (INTERNSHIP); Ashley Tisdale & Simon Rex (SCARY MOVIE 5).

-Worst Screen Ensemble: BIG WEDDING; GROWN UPS 2; HAUNTED HOUSE; HOST; SCARY MOVIE 5.

-Worst Screenplay: 21 & OVER; BIG WEDDING; DARK SKIES; G.I. JOE 2; GROWN UPS 2; HANGOVER III; HAUNTED HOUSE; INTERNSHIP; GIANT SLAYER; LAST EXORCISM II; LONE RANGER; OBLIVION; RED 2; RUNNER RUNNER; SAFE HAVEN; SCARY MOVIE 5; SMURFS 2; WORLD WAR Z.

-Worst Director: John M. Chu (G.I. JOE 2); Joseph Kosinski (OBLIVION); Malcolm D. Lee & David Zucker (SCARY MOVIE 5); Jon Lucas & Scott Moore (21 & OVER); John Moore (DIE HARD 5); Andrew Niccol (HOST); Michael Tiddes (HAUNTED HOUSE); Justin Zackham (BIG WEDDING).

-Worst Animated Picture: ESCAPE; PLANES; TURBO.

-Worst Prequel, Sequel, Crossover or Spin-Off: DIE HARD 5; G.I. JOE 2; GROWN UPS 2; PLANES; SCARY MOVIE 5; SMURFS 2.

-Worst Remake, Reboot, Adaptation or Rip-Off: BIG WEDDING; CREATURES; G.I. JOE 2; HAUNTED HOUSE; HOST; INSTRUMENTS; OBLIVION; SAFE HAVEN; SCARY MOVIE 5; SMURFS 2.

-The Vits Award for Worst Breakout Performance: Alden Ehrenreich, and, Alice Englert (CREATURES).

-Worst Film Trend of 2013: More TWILIGHT wannabes than last year; the sketch comedy genre is back, but bad filmmakers give it a bad name; futuristic movies where only one character has a weird accent; racist stereotypes in animated movies.

-Worst Box Office Bomb of 2013: CREATURES; ESCAPE; HOST; INSTRUMENTS.

-Worst Character: CHUPACABRA (PLANES); HACKUS (SMURFS 2); SMOOVE MOVE (TURBO); LONE RANGER, and, TONTO (LONE RANGER); GRAHAM HAWTREY (INTERNSHIP); NURIA (BIG WEDDING); MILLER, and,  NICOLE (21 & OVER); OZ (OZ).

-The MBH Award for So Weird It's Too Weird: GATSBY; SPRING BREAKERS.

-The GTAHater767 Award for Ultimate On-Screen Moment Where You Just Want To Punch The Screen In The Face: CARRIE doesn't seem to know what was going on at the prom despite her clearly being in control of her powers; watching PLANET B-BOY (BATTLE OF THE YEAR)PERCY JACKSON defeats KRONOS way too fast; the WOLFPACK hasn't learned their lesson because they have another hangover (HANGOVER III)JOHN MCCLANE says "Yippee-ki-yay" but not "Motherf*ck*r"; STEVE JOBS loves his daughter all of the sudden; multiple rapes(I'M SO EXCITED); the benefactor's indentity is revealed (NOW YOU SEE ME); they show scissors and tacos put together during a scene with oral sex/the Latina maid hits a pińata while sleepwalking/there's a bathroom in the closet without explanation (SCARY MOVIE 5); humping stuffed toys for no apparent reason (HAUNTED HOUSE); KLARA admits she lied but her mom tells her she's confused/despite being against abuse, JOHAN has no problem in beating up a teenager (THE HUNT). Plus, the endings of 21 & OVER, BIG WEDDING, CALL, HANSEL & GRETEL, LAST EXORCISM II, SAFE HAVEN and TRANCE.

-The GTAHater767 Award for Most Accidentally Suggestive Moment: Any time there's an incest undertone in HANSEL & GRETEL.

-The Oiram Award for Worst Picture You Thought Would Be Good: GANGSTER; INSIDIOUS; PURGE; TURBO; WORLD WAR Z.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>