Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > GENERAL DISCUSSION of 2013 RELEASES...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2nd F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking? Awards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2nd F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking? Awards
    Posted: February 20 2014 at 7:37pm
My complete nomination list is done.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Winter's Tale
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2014 at 8:15pm
These truly are my final picks:

Worst Picture: DIANA; RIDDICK.

Best Actor: Miles Teller (SPECTACULAR).

Best Actress: Cate Blanchett (JASMINE); Judi Dench (PHILOMENA); Shailene Woodley (SPECTACULAR)

Worst Actress: Naomi Watts (DIANA).

Best Supporting Actor: Kyle Chandler (BROKEN CITY; SPECTACULAR; WOLF).

Worst Supporting Actor: Naveen Andrews (DIANA).

Worst Supporting Actress: Katee Sackhoff (RIDDICK).

Best Screen Couple: Denzel Washington & Mark Wahlberg (2 GUNS); Judi Dench & Steve Coogan (PHILOMENA); Miles Teller & Shailene Woodley (SPECTACULAR)

Worst Screen Couple: Naomi Watts & Naveen Andrews (DIANA).

Best Screen Ensemble: SPECTACULAR.

Worst Screen Ensemble: RIDDICK.

Worst Screenplay: 2 GUNS; DIANA; RIDDICK.

Worst Director: Oliver Hirschbiegel (DIANA).

Worst Prequel, Sequel, Crossover or Spin-Off: RIDDICK.

Best Remake, Reboot, Adaptation or Rip-Off: PHILOMENA; SPECTACULAR.

Worst Remake, Reboot, Adaptation or Rip-Off: 2 GUNS; DIANA.

The Vits Award for Best Breakout Performance: Miles Tellar (SPECTACULAR)

Best Box Office Bomb of 2013: SPECTACULAR.

Worst Box Office Bomb of 2013: DIANA; RIDDICK.

Best Character: ENDER WIGGIN; PHILOMENA LEE.

Best Character: The crew of evil bounty hunters (RIDDICK).

The GTAHater767 Award for Ultimate On-Screen Moment Where You Just Want To Punch The Screen In The Face: Anytime someone pretends like IRVING isn't in pain and just keeps walking (BAD GRANDPA); ENDER keeps talking to DAP (ENDER'S GAME); anytime PHILOMENA gets surprised by something modern; SUTTER meets his dad, and he's not very nice (SPECTACULAR).

The oiram Award for Best Picture You Thought Would Be Bad: PHILOMENA.

Just to clarify, THE SPECTACULAR NOW came out here direct-to-DVD.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2014 at 3:06am

Before we begin, I must address the elephant in the room. I have promised multiple times over the past few months that I would have this list finished and have the awards voting done. However, that has not been the case. I have procrastinated a lot, let it slip over my mind and for that, I am deeply sorry to all of you. I will really try harder next time and that I don’t end up leaving you guys with broken promises. At the end of this list, I have a special announcement to tell you all, but now, FINALLY, here is the list.

Best Picture

12 Years A Slave | 42 | All is Lost | American Hustle | Before Midnight | The Butler | Captain Phillips | The Conjuring | Fruitvale Station | Gravity | Her | The Hunger Games: Catching Fire | The Hunt | Inside Llewyn Davis | Nebraska | Pacific Rim | Prisoners | Rush | Side Effects | Spring Breakers | This Is The End | The Wolf of Wall Street | The World’s End

Best Actor

Christian Bale/American Hustle and Out of the Furnace | Jason Bateman/Disconnect | Steve Carell (voice only)/Despicable Me 2 | Henry Cavill/Man of Steel | Billy Crystal (voice only)/Monsters University | Bruce Dern/Nebraska | Leonardo DiCaprio/The Great Gatsby and The Wolf of Wall Street | Chiwetel Ejiofor/12 Years A Slave | Idris Elba/Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom | Michael Fassbender/12 Years A Slave and The Counselor | James Gandolfini/Enough Said | Joseph Gordon-Levitt/Don Jon | Ryan Gosling/Gangster Squad, Only God Forgives and The Place Beyond the Pines | Tom Hanks/Captain Phillips and Saving Mr. Banks | Ethan Hawke/Before Midnight | Oscar Isaac/Inside Llewyn Davis | Hugh Jackman/Prisoners and The Wolverine | Michael B. Jordan/Fruitvale Station | Matthew McConaughey/Dallas Buyers Club and Mud | Mads Mikkelsen/The Hunt | Joaquin Phoenix/Her | Daniel Radcliffe/Kill Your Darlings | Miles Teller/The Spectacular Now | Forest Whitaker/The Butler

Best Actress

Amy Adams/American Hustle and Man of Steel | Ashley Benson/Spring Breakers | Kristen Bell (voice only)/Frozen | Cate Blanchett/Blue Jasmine | Sandra Bullock/Gravity and The Heat | Julie Delpy/Before Midnight | Judi Dench/Philomena | Francesca Gavilan/Violeta Went To Heaven | Greta Gerwig/Frances Ha | Scarlett Johansson /Don Jon and Her (voice only) | Jennifer Lawrence/American Hustle and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire | Julia Louis-Dreyfus/Enough Said | Rooney Mara/Side Effects | Melissa McCarthy/The Heat | Emma Thompson/Saving Mr. Banks | Mia Wasikowska/Stoker | Shailene Woodley/The Spectacular Now

Best Supporting Actor

Barkhad Abdi/Captain Phillips | Jon Don Baker/Mud | Kyle Chandler/Broken City, The Spectacular Now and The Wolf of Wall Street | Louis C.K./American Hustle and Blue Jasmine | Andrew Dice Clay/Blue Jasmine | George Clooney/Gravity | Bradley Cooper/American Hustle and The Place Beyond the Pines | Kevin Costner/Man of Steel | Russell Crowe/Broken City and Man of Steel | Dane DeHaan/Kill Your Darlings | Nathan Fillion/Much Ado About Nothing, Monsters University and Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters | Harrison Ford/42, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues and Ender’s Game | Will Forte/Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 (voice only) and Nebraska | Dave Franco/Now You See Me and Warm Bodies | James Franco/Spring Breakers | Josh Gad/Frozen (voice only) and Jobs | Paul Giamatti/12 Years A Slave and Saving Mr. Banks | Clark Gregg/Much Ado About Nothing | Woody Harrelson/The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and Now You See Me | Jonah Hill/This Is The End and The Wolf of Wall Street | Taylor Kitsch/Lone Survivor | Jared Leto/Dallas Buyers Club | Matthew McConaughey/The Wolf of Wall Street | Chris O’Dowd/Thor: The Dark World | David Oyelowo/The Butler | Rob Reiner/The Wolf of Wall Street | Jeremy Renner/American Hustle | Ryan Reynolds (voice only)/The Croods | Sam Rockwell/The Way, Way Back | Philip Seymour Hoffman/The Hunger Games: Catching Fire | Michael Shannon/Man of Steel and Mud | Justin Timberlake/Inside Llewyn Davis | Jeffrey Wright/Broken City and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Best Supporting Actress

Amy Adams/Her | Jaimie Alexander/The Last Stand and Thor: The Dark World | Selena Gomez/Spring Breakers | Sally Hawkins/Blue Jasmine | Nicole Kidman/Stoker | Joanna Lumley/The Wolf of Wall Street | Helen Mirren/Monsters University (voice only) and Red 2 | Carey Mulligan/Inside Llewyn Davis | Lupita Nyong’o/12 Years A Slave | Adepero Oduye/12 Years A Slave | Sarah Paulson/12 Years A Slave and Mud | Margot Robbie/About Time and The Wolf of Wall Street | Octavia Spencer/Fruitvale Station | June Squibb/Nebraska | Kristin Scott Thomas/Only God Forgives | Emma Watson/The Bling Ring and This Is The End (as herself) | Kristen Wiig (voice only)/Despicable Me 2 | Oprah Winfrey/The Butler | Alfre Woodard/12 Years A Slave | Catherine Zeta-Jones/Broken City and Side Effects

Best Screen Couple

Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg/2 Guns | Chadwick Boseman and Nicole Beharie/42 | Domhnall Gleeson and Rachel McAdams/About Time | Chris Brown’s Face and Random Interchangeable Dancer #22 ¾’s Fist/Battle of the Year | Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy/Before Midnight | Forest Whitaker and Oprah Winfrey/The Butler | Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto/Dallas Buyers Club | Julia Louis-Dreyfus and James Gandolfini/Enough Said | Sandra Bullock and EITHER George Clooney/Gravity OR Melissa McCarthy/The Heat | Joaquin Phoenix and Scarlett Johansson’s Voice/Her | Manuela Martelli and Rutger Hauer/Il Futuro | Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer/The Lone Ranger | Judi Dench and Steve Coogan/Philomena | Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Bruhl/Rush | Emma Thompson and Tom Hanks/Saving Mr. Banks | Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes/The Place Beyond the Pines | Miles Teller and Shailene Woodley/The Spectacular Now | James Franco and EITHER Ashley Benson OR Vanessa Hudgens/Spring Breakers | Nicholas Hoult and Teresa Palmer/Warm Bodies | Leonardo DiCaprio and Margot Robbie/The Wolf of Wall Street | Simon Pegg and Nick Frost/The World’s End

Best Screen Ensemble

12 Years A Slave | About Time | American Hustle | Before Midnight | Blue Jasmine | The Butler | Disconnect | The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug | The Hunt | Inside Llewyn Davis | Lone Survivor | Nebraska | Pacific Rim | Prisoners | Saving Mr. Banks | The Spectacular Now | Spring Breakers | This Is The End | What’s In A Name? | The Wolf of Wall Street | The World’s End

Best Screenplay

12 Years A Slave | About Time | American Hustle | Before Midnight | Blue Jasmine | The Butler | Captain Phillips | The Counselor | Dallas Buyers Club | Disconnect | Don Jon | Enough Said | Fruitvale Station | Gravity | Her | The Hunt | Inside Llewyn Davis | Nebraska | Prisoners | Side Effects | Spring Breakers | This Is The End | The Wolf of Wall Street | The World’s End

Best Director

Joel and Ethan Coen/Inside Llewyn Davis | Ryan Coogler/Fruitvale Station | Alfonso Cuaron/Gravity | Lee Daniels/The Butler | Guillermo del Toro/Pacific Rim | Evan Goldberg and Seth Rogen/This Is The End | Joseph Gordon-Levitt/Don Jon | Paul Greengrass/Captain Phillips | Ron Howard/Rush | Spike Jonze/Her | Harmony Korine/Spring Breakers | Richard Linklater/Before Midnight | Steve McQueen/12 Years A Slave | David O. Russell/American Hustle | Chan-wook Park/Stoker | Alexander Payne/Nebraska | Martin Scorsese/The Wolf of Wall Street | Steven Soderbergh/Side Effects | Denis Villeneuve/Prisoners | Joss Whedon/Much Ado About Nothing | Edgar Wright/The World’s End

Best Animated Picture*

The Croods | Despicable Me 2 | Epic | Ernest and Celestine | Frozen | Monsters University | My Little Pony: Equestria Girls | Turbo | The Wind Rises

Best Documentary*

20 Feet From Stardom | The Act of Killing | Blackfish | Cutie and the Boxer | Dirty Wars | God Loves Uganda | Inequality For All | The Square | Terms and Conditions May Apply

Best Prequel, Sequel, Crossover or Spin-Off*

Before Midnight | The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Best Remake, Reboot, Adaptation or Rip-Off*

12 Years A Slave | Captain Phillips | The Hunger Games: Catching Fire | Frozen | Philomena | The Spectacular Now | This Is The End | The Wolf of Wall Street

The Vits Award for Best Breakout Performance

Barkhad Abdi/Captain Phillips | Chadwick Boseman/42 | Daniel Bruhl/Rush | Benedict Cumberbatch/12 Years A Slave, August: Osage County, The Fifth Estate, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and Star Trek: Into Darkness | Elizabeth Debicki/The Great Gatsby | Mireille Enos/Gangster Squad and World War Z | Selena Gomez/Spring Breakers | Michael B. Jordan/Fruitvale Station | Jane Levy/Evil Dead | Evangeline Lilly/The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug | Julia Louis-Dreyfus (lead role)/Enough Said | Arianna Neal/Fruitvale Station | Lupita Nyong’o/12 Years A Slave | David Oyelowo/The Butler | Vithaya Pansringarm/Only God Forgives | Margot Robbie/About Time and The Wolf of Wall Street | Tye Sheridan/Mud | Miles Teller/The Spectacular Now

Best Box Office Bomb of 2013*

About Time | Enough Said | The Hunt | Nebraska | Rush | Side Effects | The Spectacular Now | Stoker

Best Character

The Four Horsemen/Now You See Me | Alien/Spring Breakers | Mike Banning/Olympus Has Fallen | Beetee/The Hunger Games: Catching Fire | Jordan Belfort/The Wolf of Wall Street | China Girl/Oz: The Great & Powerful | Colonel Stars & Stripes/Kick-Ass 2 | The Crew of Bounty Hunters/Riddick | Ridley Duchannes/Beautiful Creatures | Elsa/Frozen | Ender Wiggin/Ender’s Game | Jay Gatsby/The Great Gatsby | General Zod/Man of Steel | Dean Abigail Hardscrabble/Monsters University | Plutarch Heavensbee/The Hunger Games: Catching Fire | Jor-El/Man of Steel | Kronos/Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters | Kruger/Elysium | M/Warm Bodies | Olaf/Frozen | Philomena Lee/Philomena | R/Warm Bodies | Smaug/The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug | Superman/Man of Steel | Sven/Frozen | Tauriel/The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

The oiram Award for Best Picture You Thought Would Be Bad

The Conjuring | Don Jon | Fast & Furious 6 | The Heat | The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug | Man of Steel | Monsters University | Pacific Rim | Philomena | Rush | Side Effects | The Wolverine | This Is The End | Warm Bodies | World War Z

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Worst Picture

21 & Over | 47 Ronin | After Earth | A Good Day To Die Hard | A Haunted House | Battle of the Year | Beautiful Creatures | The Big Wedding | The Canyons | Diana | Escape from Planet Earth | G.I. Joe: Retaliation | Grown Ups 2 | The Hangover Part III | Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters | The Host | InAPPropriate Comedy | The Lone Ranger | The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones | Movie 43 | Oblivion | Paranoia | Planes | Riddick | R.I.P.D | Runner Runner | Safe Haven | Scary Movie 5 | Turbo

Worst Actor

Jake Abel/The Host and Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters | Adrien Brody/InAPPropriate Comedy | Gerard Butler/Movie 43 and Olympus Has Fallen | Rob Corddry/Escape from Planet Earth | James Deen/The Canyons | Robert DeNero/The Big Wedding, The Family, Grudge Match, Killing Season and Last Vegas | Johnny Depp/The Lone Ranger | Josh Duhamel/Movie 43 and Safe Haven | Alden Ehrenreich/Beautiful Creatures | Liam Hemsworth/Love and Honour and Paranoia | Ashton Kutcher/Jobs | Shia LaBeouf/Charlie Countryman. The Company You Keep and Nymphomaniac | Byung-hun Lee/G.I. Joe: Retaliation and Red 2 | Keanu Reeves/47 Ronin | Jeremy Renner/Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters | Ryan Reynolds/R.I.P.D | Simon Rex/Scary Movie 5 | Adam Sandler/Grown Ups 2 | Arnold Schwarznegger/Escape Plan and The Last Stand | Jaden Smith/After Earth | Will Smith/After Earth | Sylvester Stallone/Bullet to the Head, Escape Plan and Grudge Match | Jason Sudeikis/Movie 43 and We’re The Millers | Channing Tatum/G.I. Joe: Retaliation and White House Down | Marlon Wayans/A Haunted House | Bruce Willis/A Good Day To Die Hard, G.I. Joe: Retaliation and Red 2 | Owen Wilson/Free Birds and The Internship | Patrick Wilson/Insidious: Chapter 2

Worst Actress

Jennifer Aniston/We’re The Millers | Gemma Arterton/Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters and Runner Runner | Ashley Bell/The Last Exorcism Part II | Hally Berry/The Call and Movie 43 | Rose Byrne/Insidious: Chapter 2 and The Internship | Alice Englert/Beautiful Creatures | Selena Gomez/Getaway | Lena Headey/The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones and The Purge | Katherine Heigl/The Big Wedding | Julianne Hough/Safe Haven | Jennifer Hudson/Winnie Mandela | Diane Keaton/The Big Wedding | Lindsay Lohan/The Canyons | Jennifer Lopez/Parker | Melissa McCarthy/The Hangover Part III and Identity Thief | Chloe Grace Moretz/Carrie, Kick-Ass 2 and Movie 43 | Paula Patton/Baggage Claim | Tyler Perry/A Madea Christmas | Michelle Pfeiffer/The Family | Saorise Ronan/The Host | Ashley Tisdale/Scary Movie 5 | Naomi Watts/Adore, Diana and Movie 43

Worst Supporting Actor

Naveen Andrews/Diana | Hank Azaria/The Smurfs 2 | Chris Brown/Battle of the Year | Jai Courtney/A Good Day To Die Hard | James Badge Dale/The Lone Ranger and World War Z | Harrison Ford/Paranoia | James Franco/Homefront | Mel Gibson/Machete Kills | Luis Guzman/The Last Stand and Turbo | George Lopez/Escape from Planet Earth and The Smurfs 2 | Ken Jeong/The Hangover Part III, Pain & Gain and Rapture-Palooza | Larry the Cable Guy/A Madea Christmas | Taylor Lautner/Grown Ups 2 | Anthony Mackie/Gangster Squad and Runner Runner | Christopher Mintz-Plasse/Kick-Ass 2 and Movie 43 | Gary Oldman/Paranoia | Shaquille O’Neal/Grown Ups 2 | Sean Penn/Gangster Squad and The Secret Life of Walter Mitty | Jonathan Rhys Meyers/The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones | RZA/G.I. Joe: Retaliation | Rob Schneider/InAPPropriate Comedy | Ari Shaffir a.k.a. “The Amazing Racist”/InAPPropriate Comedy | Charlie Sheen/Machete Kills (as Carlos Estevez) and Scary Movie 5 | J.B. Smoove/A Haunted House and The Smurfs 2 | Ray Stevenson/G.I. Joe: Retaliation | Nick Swardson/Grown Ups 2 and A Haunted House | Stanley Tucci/Jack the Giant Slayer and Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters | Gus Van Sant/The Canyons | Robin Williams/The Big Wedding

Worst Supporting Actress

Elizabeth Banks/Movie 43 | Abigail Breslin/The Call | Viola Davis/Beautiful Creatures | Mireille Enos/Gangster Squad and World War Z | Salma Hayek/Grown Ups 2 | Amber Heard/Machete Kills and Paranoia | Famke Janssen/Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters | Kim Kardashian/Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor | Rinko Kikuchi/Pacific Rim | Diane Kruger/The Host | Lady Gaga/Machete Kills | Lindsay Lohan/InAPPropriate Comedy and Scary Movie 5 | Julianne Moore/Carrie | Adrienne Palicki/G.I. Joe: Retaliation | Sarah Jessica Parker/Escape from Planet Earth | Emma Roberts/We’re The Millers | Michelle Rodriguez/Fast & Furious 6, InAPPropriate Comedy and Machete Kills | Katee Sackhoff/Riddick | Susan Sarandon/The Big Wedding and Snitch | Cobie Smulders/Safe Haven | Sofia Vergara/Machete Kills | Kate Winslet/Movie 43 | Sarah Wright/21 & Over | Catherine Zeta-Jones/Broken City and Red 2

Worst Screen Couple

Skylar Astin & Sarah Wright/21 & Over | Jaden Smith and Will Smith/After Earth | Tyler Perry and Larry the Cable Guy/A Madea Christmas | Bruce Willis and Jai Courtney/A Good Day To Die Hard | Marlon Wayans and EITHER Essence Atkins, Nick Swardson OR The “Paranormal Activity”/A Haunted House | Any Two or More B-Boyers/Battle of the Year | Robert DeNero and Any Ageing Former A-Lister On-Screen with Him/The Big Wedding, The Family and Grudge Match | Lindsay Lohan and EITHER James Deen/The Canyons OR Charlie Sheen/Scary Movie 5 | Naomi Watts and Naveen Andrews/Diana | Selena Gomez and Ethan Hawke/Getaway | Adam Sandler and EITHER Salma Hayek OR Taylor Lautner/Grown Ups 2 | Sylvester Stallone and EITHER Robert DeNero/Grudge Match, Arnold Schwarznegger/Escape Plan OR Sung Kang/Bullet to the Head | Jeremy Renner and EITHER Gemma Arterton OR Pihla Viitala/Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters | Saoirse Ronan and EITHER Jake Abel, Max Irons OR Herself/The Host | Melissa McCarthy and Jason Bateman/Identity Thief | Owen Wilson and EITHER Vince Vaughn OR Rose Byrne/The Internship | Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer/The Lone Ranger | Hugh Jackman and Kate Winslet/Movie 43 | Harrison Ford and Gary Oldman/Paranoia | Jennifer Lopez and Jason Statham/Parker | Jeff Bridges and Ryan Reynolds/R.I.P.D. | Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough/Safe Haven | Ashley Tisdale and Simon Rex/Scary Movie 5 | Jennifer Hudson and Terrence Howard/Winnie Mandela

Worst Screen Ensemble

After Earth | A Good Day To Die Hard | A Haunted House | Battle of the Year | The Big Wedding | The Company You Keep | G.I. Joe: Retaliation | Grown Ups 2 | The Hangover Part III | Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters | The Host | InAPPropriate Comedy | The Lone Ranger | Machete Kills | Movie 43 | Parkland | Riddick | Safe Haven | Scary Movie 5 | The Smurfs 2 (voice cast)

Worst Screenplay

21 & Over | 2 Guns | After Earth | A Good Day To Die Hard | A Haunted House | The Big Wedding | The Canyons | Dark Skies | Diana | Getaway | G.I. Joe: Retaliation | Grown Ups 2 | The Hangover Part III | Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters | The Host | Identity Thief | InAPPropriate Comedy | The Internship | Jack the Giant Slayer | The Last Exorcism Part II | The Lone Ranger | Movie 43 | Oblivion | Paranoia | Red 2 | Riddick | Runner Runner | Safe Haven | Scary Movie 5 | The Smurfs 2 | World War Z

Worst Director

Elizabeth Banks, Steven Brill, Steve Carr, Rusty Cundieff, James Duffy, Griffin Dunne, Peter Farrelly, Patrik Forsberg. Will Graham, James Gunn, Bob Odenkirk, Brett Ratner and Jonathan van Tulleken/Movie 43 | Jon M. Chu/G.I. Joe: Retaliation | Dennis Dugan/Grown Ups 2 | Malcolm D. Lee and David Zucker/Scary Movie 5 | Seth Gordon/Identity Thief | Lasse Hallstrom/Safe Haven | Oliver Hirschbeigel/Diana | Joseph Kosinski/Oblivion | Jon Lucas and Scott Moore/21 & Over | Robert Luketic/Paranoia | John Moore/A Good Day To Die Hard | Andrew Niccol/The Host | Vince Offer a.k.a. “The ShamWoW Guy”/InAPPropriate Comedy | Tyler Perry/A Madea Christmas and Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor | Paul Schrader/The Canyons | M. Night Shyamalan/After Earth | Courtney Solomon/Getaway | Michael Tiddes/A Haunted House | Gore Verbinski/The Lone Ranger | Tommy Wirkola/Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters | Justin Zackham/The Big Wedding

Worst Animated Picture*

Escape from Planet Earth | Free Birds | Justin and the Knights of Valour | Planes | Top Cat: The Movie | Turbo | Walking with Dinosaurs: The Movie

Worst Documentary*

Justin Bieber’s Believe | One Direction: This Is Us | Salinger

Worst Prequel, Sequel, Crossover or Spin-Off

A Good Day To Die Hard | A Madea Christmas | G.I. Joe: Retaliation | Grown Ups 2 | The Hangover Part III | The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia | Kick-Ass 2 | The Last Exorcism Part II | Machete Kills | Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters | Planes (Spin-Off of Cars) | Red 2 | Riddick | Scary Movie 5 | The Smurfs 2 | Texas Chainsaw 3D

Worst Remake, Reboot, Adaptation or Rip-Off

2 Guns | 47 Ronin (11th Remake of the 47 Ronin Story) | A Haunted House | Battle of the Year (Remake of Planet B-Boy) | Beautiful Creatures | The Big Wedding (Implicit Remake of Mon Frere Se Marie) | Carrie | Diana | G.I. Joe: Retaliation | Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters | The Host (Rip-Off of Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Adaptation of the Novel by Stephenie Meyer) | The Lone Ranger (Remake of The Legend of the Lone Ranger) | The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones | Oblivion | Oldboy | Romeo and Juliet | Safe Haven (Rip-Off of The Sixth Sense and Sleeping With The Enemy) | Scary Movie 5 | The Smurfs 2 | Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor (Adaptation of the Stage Play by Tyler Perry) | Tyler Perry Presents Peeples (Rip-Off of Meet the Parents)

The Vits Award for Worst Breakout Performance*

Anna Akana/InAPPropriate Comedy | The “Blackass” Cast/InAPPropriate Comedy | James Deen/The Canyons | Alden Ehrenreich/Beautiful Creatures | Alice Englert/Beautiful Creatures | Olga Kurkulina/Kick-Ass 2 | Kamil McFadden/Grown Ups 2 | Lady Gaga/Machete Kills | Rocky Russo/Movie 43 | Patrick Schwarznegger/Grown Ups 2 | Ari Shaffir/InAPPropriate Comedy | Miles Teller/21 & Over

Worst Film Trend of 2013

Big-Budget Tentpoles Folding and Collapsing Like Dominoes Back in July | Big Explosions Everywhere | Biopics That Make You Dislike the Person the Film is About | The Found Footage Genre Hits a New Low | Futuristic Films Where Only One Character Has a Weird Accent | Horrible Spoof and/or Sketch Comedy Films | More Twilight Wannabes than 2012 | Offensive, Vulgar and Stupid Humour for No Reason | Racist Stereotypes in Animated Films | Really Bad Horror Film Sequels | Scatological Humour Bordering on Fetishtic (e.g. Grown Ups 2, Movie 43) | The Sketch Comedy Genre Is Back, But Bad Filmmakers Give It a Bad Name and is Brought to Its Knees | Tyler Perry

Worst Box Office Bomb of 2013

After Earth | Battle of the Year | Beautiful Creatures | The Big Wedding | Diana | Escape from Planet Earth | Free Birds | Getaway | The Host | InAPPropriate Comedy | The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones | Paranoia | Riddick | R.I.P.D. | Winnie Mandela

Worst Character

The Amazing Racist/InAPPropriate Comedy | Chip the Psychic/A Haunted House | Chupacabra/Planes | El Chameleon/Machete Kills | Flirty Harry/InAPPropriate Comedy | General Shanker/Escape from Planet Earth | Graham Hawtrey/The Internship | Hackus/The Smurfs 2 | Nick Hilliard/Grown Ups 2 | Jake the Turkey/Free Birds | Lena/Escape from Planet Earth | The Lone Ranger/The Lone Ranger | Miller/21 & Over | Nicole/21 & Over | Nuria/The Big Wedding | Oz/Oz: The Great & Powerful | Scorch Supernova/Escape from Planet Earth | Smoove Move/Turbo | Melanie Stryder and Wanderer “Wanda”/The Host | Tonto/The Lone Ranger | Vexy/The Smurfs 2

The mbh Award for So Weird It’s Too Weird*

The Great Gatsby | The Deer Urinating on a Character’s Face/Grown Ups 2 | The Possible Incest Between the Titular Siblings/Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters | “Will you poop on me?”/Movie 43 | Spring Breakers | This Is The End | The World’s End

The GTAHater767 Award for Ultimate On-Screen Moment Where You Just Want To

Punch The Screen In The Face

The Ending/21 & Over | John McClane Says “Yippee-Ki-Yay” But Not “Motherf*cker”/A Good Day To Die Hard | Humping Stuffed Toys for No Apparent Reason/A Haunted House | Will’s Character Treating Jaden Like Any Soldier Instead of a Son/After Earth | Rosalyn and the Microwave/American Hustle | Watching Planet B-Boy/Battle of the Year | The Ending/The Big Wedding | The Shameless Speech About Concentration Camps Which Promotes Guilt/The Butler | The Ending/The Call | Carrie Doesn’t Seem to Know What Was Going On at the Prom Despite Her Clearly Being in Control of Her Powers/Carrie | Ender Keeps Talking To Dap/Ender’s Game | The Antics of the Annoying Man-Children and Woman-Child/Grown Ups 2 | The Wolfpack Haven’t Learnt Their Lesson Because They Have Another Hangover/The Hangover Part III | The Ending/Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters | Klara Admits She Lied But Her Mother Tells Her She’s Confused, Despite Being Against Abuse/The Hunt | Johan Has No Problem in Beating Up a Teenager/The Hunt | Multiple Rapes/I’m So Excited | Ari “The Amazing Racist” Shaffir’s Performance/InAPPropriate Comedy | Google’s Product Placement, Or Rather, Website Placement/The Internship | Anytime Someone Pretends Like Irving Isn’t in Pain and Just Keeps Walking/Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa | Steve Jobs Loves His Daughter All of a Sudden/Jobs | The Ending/The Last Exorcism Part II | When One of the Two Leaves the Other Buried Up To the Neck in Sand to Die by Scorpions/The Lone Ranger | Jonathan Kent Deciding to Die in the Tornado/Man of Steel | The Man Telling the Basketball Player to Use His Giant Genital to Knock Over His Opponent/Movie 43 | The Benefactor’s Identity is Revealed/Now You See Me | Percy Jackson Defeats Kronos Way Too Fast/Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters | Anytime Philomena Gets Surprised by Something Modern/Philomena | The Ending/Safe Haven | The Latina Maid Hits a Pinata While Sleepwalking/Scary Movie 5 | There’s a Bathroom in the Closet Without Explanation/Scary Movie 5 | They Show Scissors and Tacos Put Together During a Scene with Oral Sex/Scary Movie 5 | Sutter Meets His Dad and He’s Not Very Nice/The Spectacular Now | The Heiress to the Mansion Who Just Barges Into the Basement Without Reading the Warning on the Letter/Texas Chainsaw 3D | The Ending/Trance

The GTAHater767 Award for Most Accidentally Suggestive Moment*

Any Time There’s an Incest Undertone/Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

The GTAHater767 Award for Biggest P*ssy Ass B*tch On-Screen*

Lenny Feder/Grown Ups 2 | Scorch Supernova/Escape from Planet Earth | The Son of John McClane/A Good Day To Die Hard

The oiram Award for Worst Picture You Thought Would Be Good

A Good Day To Die Hard | Gangster Squad | Grudge Match | Insidious: Chapter 2 | The Lone Ranger | Now You See Me | Oblivion | The Purge | Red 2 | R.I.P.D. | Runner Runner | Turbo | World War Z

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highlight 12 nominees from each category and send it to me via PM.

*Category has 12 or less nominees meaning you do not need to select nominees as they will advance forward.

Now, I can tell you all about my special announcement. I thought really hard about wanting to actually do this, but I have decided to conduct the first half-yearly awards this time, in addition to the first summer awards. I hope you guys like the sound of this idea.

Once again, I am deeply sorry for the long hiatus of this list.

"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2014 at 4:00am
I'm going to get to this later, but I should say that you made a mistake on the list.

Joe Don Baker was in Mud, not Don Jon.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2014 at 4:39am
Originally posted by oiram

I'm going to get to this later, but I should say that you made a mistake on the list.

Joe Don Baker was in Mud, not Don Jon.

Corrected the mistake.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2014 at 9:17am
It's not a big deal. It would be if it were a televised ceremony (you can't expect voters and audiences to remember the nominees from the previous year). Is this a one-time thing or will your awards always be during the Summer?
Originally posted by jesse685

the first summer awards. I hope you guys like the sound of this idea.

Are you gonna do what the Teen Choice Awards do? You'll nominate 2014 Summer movies and then they'll be elegible for next year's awards as well?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2014 at 10:44am
Okay, found another mistake:

Arnold Schwarzenegger is supposed to be listed for Escape Plan and The Last Stand, while Sylvester Stallone is supposed to be listed for Bullet to the Head, Escape Plan, and Grudge Match.

The two somehow got combined.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2014 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by oiram

Okay, found another mistake:

Arnold Schwarzenegger is supposed to be listed for Escape Plan and The Last Stand, while Sylvester Stallone is supposed to be listed for Bullet to the Head, Escape Plan, and Grudge Match.

The two somehow got combined.

Alright, fixed it.

Originally posted by Vits

It's not a big deal. It would be if it were a televised ceremony (you can't expect voters and audiences to remember the nominees from the previous year). Is this a one-time thing or will your awards always be during the Summer?

I should be doing this always from now.

Originally posted by Vits

Are you gonna do what the Teen Choice Awards do? You'll nominate 2014 Summer movies and then they'll be elegible for next year's awards as well?

The plan is:

- Half-yearly awards will contain nominees from January-June.

- Summer awards will contain all films released in the Summer Film Season.

- Yearly will contain nominees from January-December.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2014 at 3:59pm
We will see how that goes. It would be cool if it is pulled off right.

Originally posted by jesse685

- Half-yearly awards will contain nominees from January-June.
- Summer awards will contain all films released in the Summer Film Season.
- Yearly will contain nominees from January-December.

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2014 at 2:38pm

Best Picture

12 Years A Slave | All Is Lost / Before Midnight | Captain Phillips | Gravity | Her | Inside Llewyn Davis | Nebraska | Pacific Rim | Spring Breakers | The Wolf of Wall Street | The World’s End

Best Actor

Bruce Dern/Nebraska | Leonardo DiCaprio/The Wolf of Wall Street | Chiwetel Ejiofor/12 Years A Slave | Joseph Gordon-Levitt/Don Jon | Tom Hanks/Captain Phillips | Ethan Hawke/Before Midnight | Oscar Isaac/Inside Llewyn Davis | Hugh Jackman/Prisoners | Michael B. Jordan/Fruitvale Station | Matthew McConaughey/Dallas Buyers Club | Joaquin Phoenix/Her | Forest Whitaker/The Butler

Best Actress

Amy Adams/American Hustle | Ashley Benson/Spring Breakers | Cate Blanchett/Blue Jasmine | Sandra Bullock/Gravity | Julie Delpy/Before Midnight | Judi Dench/Philomena | Greta Gerwig/Frances Ha | Julia Louis-Dreyfus/Enough Said | Rooney Mara/Side Effects | Emma Thompson/Saving Mr. Banks | Mia Wasikowska/Stoker | Shailene Woodley/The Spectacular Now

Best Supporting Actor

Barkhad Abdi/Captain Phillips | George Clooney/Gravity | Will Forte/Nebraska | James Franco/Spring Breakers | Jonah Hill/The Wolf of Wall Street | Jared Leto/Dallas Buyers Club | Matthew McConaughey/The Wolf of Wall Street | David Oyelowo/The Butler | Sam Rockwell/The Way, Way Back | Justin Timberlake/Inside Llewyn Davis

Best Supporting Actress

Amy Adams/Her | Selena Gomez/Spring Breakers | Sally Hawkins/Blue Jasmine | Nicole Kidman/Stoker | Carey Mulligan/Inside Llewyn Davis | Lupita Nyong’o/12 Years A Slave | Margot Robbie/The Wolf of Wall Street | Octavia Spencer/Fruitvale Station | June Squibb/Nebraska | Oprah Winfrey/The Butler | Alfre Woodard/12 Years A Slave | Catherine Zeta-Jones/Side Effects

Best Screen Couple

Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy/Before Midnight | Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto/Dallas Buyers Club | Julia Louis-Dreyfus and James Gandolfini/Enough Said | Sandra Bullock and George Clooney/Gravity | Joaquin Phoenix and Scarlett Johansson’s Voice/Her | Judi Dench and Steve Coogan/Philomena | Emma Thompson and Tom Hanks/Saving Mr. Banks | Miles Teller and Shailene Woodley/The Spectacular Now | James Franco and EITHER Ashley Benson OR Vanessa Hudgens/Spring Breakers | Nicholas Hoult and Teresa Palmer/Warm Bodies | Leonardo DiCaprio and Margot Robbie/The Wolf of Wall Street | Simon Pegg and Nick Frost/The World’s End

Best Screen Ensemble

12 Years A Slave | American Hustle | Before Midnight | Blue Jasmine | The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug | Inside Llewyn Davis | Nebraska | Pacific Rim | Spring Breakers | This Is The End | The Wolf of Wall Street | The World’s End

Best Screenplay

12 Years A Slave | Before Midnight | Blue Jasmine | Captain Phillips | Gravity | Her | Inside Llewyn Davis | Nebraska | Spring Breakers | This Is The End | The Wolf of Wall Street | The World’s End

Best Director

Joel and Ethan Coen/Inside Llewyn Davis | Alfonso Cuaron/Gravity | Guillermo del Toro/Pacific Rim | Paul Greengrass/Captain Phillips | Spike Jonze/Her | Harmony Korine/Spring Breakers | Richard Linklater/Before Midnight | Steve McQueen/12 Years A Slave | Alexander Payne/Nebraska | Martin Scorsese/The Wolf of Wall Street | Steven Soderbergh/Side Effects | Edgar Wright/The World’s End

Best Animated Picture*

The Croods | Despicable Me 2 | Frozen | Monsters University

Best Documentary*

The Act of Killing

Best Prequel, Sequel, Crossover or Spin-Off*

Before Midnight

Best Remake, Reboot, Adaptation or Rip-Off*

12 Years A Slave | Captain Phillips | Frozen | Philomena | The Spectacular Now | This Is The End | The Wolf of Wall Street

The Vits Award for Best Breakout Performance

Barkhad Abdi/Captain Phillips | Selena Gomez/Spring Breakers | Jane Levy/Evil Dead | Lupita Nyong’o/12 Years A Slave | Margot Robbie/About Time and The Wolf of Wall Street | Tye Sheridan/Mud

Best Box Office Bomb of 2013*

Enough Said | Nebraska | Rush | Side Effects | The Spectacular Now | Stoker

Best Character

Alien/Spring Breakers | Jordan Belfort/The Wolf of Wall Street | Elsa/Frozen | Dean Abigail Hardscrabble/Monsters University | Jor-El/Man of Steel | Kruger/Elysium | Olaf/Frozen | Philomena Lee/Philomena | Smaug/The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug | Tauriel/The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

The oiram Award for Best Picture You Thought Would Be Bad

The Conjuring | Warm Bodies | World War Z

Worst Picture

After Earth | A Haunted House | Battle of the Year | The Big Wedding | The Canyons | Grown Ups 2 | The Hangover Part III | InAPPropriate Comedy | The Lone Ranger | Movie 43 | Safe Haven | Scary Movie 5

Worst Actor

Gerard Butler/Movie 43 and Olympus Has Fallen | Robert DeNero/The Big Wedding, The Family, and Grudge Match | Johnny Depp/The Lone Ranger | Josh Duhamel/Movie 43 and Safe Haven | Ashton Kutcher/Jobs | Ryan Reynolds/R.I.P.D | Simon Rex/Scary Movie 5 | Adam Sandler/Grown Ups 2 | Jaden Smith/After Earth | Will Smith/After Earth | Marlon Wayans/A Haunted House | Bruce Willis/A Good Day To Die Hard, G.I. Joe: Retaliation and Red 2

Worst Actress

Ashley Bell/The Last Exorcism Part II | Hally Berry/The Call and Movie 43 | Rose Byrne/Insidious: Chapter 2 and The Internship | Selena Gomez/Getaway | Katherine Heigl/The Big Wedding | Julianne Hough/Safe Haven | Diane Keaton/The Big Wedding | Lindsay Lohan/The Canyons | Melissa McCarthy/Identity Thief | Saorise Ronan/The Host | Ashley Tisdale/Scary Movie 5 | Naomi Watts/Diana and Movie 43

Worst Supporting Actor

Naveen Andrews/Dina / Chris Brown/Battle of the Year | Jai Courtney/A Good Day To Die Hard | Ken Jeong/The Hangover Part III | Taylor Lautner/Grown Ups 2 | Christopher Mintz-Plasse/Kick-Ass 2 and Movie 43 | Rob Schneider/InAPPropriate Comedy | Ari Shaffir a.k.a. “The Amazing Racist”/InAPPropriate Comedy | Charlie Sheen/Scary Movie 5 | Nick Swardson/Grown Ups 2 and A Haunted House | Gus Van Sant/The Canyons | Robin Williams/The Big Wedding

Worst Supporting Actress

Abigail Breslin/The Call | Salma Hayek/Grown Ups 2 | Kim Kardashian/Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor | Diane Kruger/The Host | Lindsay Lohan/InAPPropriate Comedy and Scary Movie 5 | Julianne Moore/Carrie | Emma Roberts/We’re The Millers | Susan Sarandon/The Big Wedding | Cobie Smulders/Safe Haven | Sofia Vergara/Machete Kills | Kate Winslet/Movie 43 | Catherine Zeta-Jones/Broken City and Red 2

Worst Screen Couple

Jaden Smith and Will Smith/After Earth | Bruce Willis and Jai Courtney/A Good Day To Die Hard | Any Two or More B-Boyers/Battle of the Year | Robert DeNero and Any Ageing Former A-Lister On-Screen with Him/The Big Wedding, The Family and Grudge Match | Lindsay Lohan and EITHER James Deen/The Canyons OR Charlie Sheen/Scary Movie 5 | Naomi Watts and Naveen Andrews/Diana | Adam Sandler and EITHER Salma Hayek OR Taylor Lautner/Grown Ups 2 | Saoirse Ronan and EITHER Jake Abel, Max Irons OR Herself/The Host | Melissa McCarthy and Jason Bateman/Identity Thief | Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer/The Lone Ranger | Hugh Jackman and Kate Winslet/Movie 43 | Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough/Safe Haven

Worst Screen Ensemble

A Good Day To Die Hard | A Haunted House | Battle of the Year | The Big Wedding | Grown Ups 2 | The Hangover Part III | The Host | InAPPropriate Comedy | The Lone Ranger | Movie 43 | Safe Haven | Scary Movie 5

Worst Screenplay

After Earth | A Good Day To Die Hard | The Big Wedding | The Canyons | Grown Ups 2 | The Hangover Part III | Identity Thief | InAPPropriate Comedy | The Lone Ranger | Movie 43 | Safe Haven | Scary Movie 5

Worst Director

Elizabeth Banks, Steven Brill, Steve Carr, Rusty Cundieff, James Duffy, Griffin Dunne, Peter Farrelly, Patrik Forsberg. Will Graham, James Gunn, Brett Ratner and Jonathan van Tulleken/Movie 43 | Dennis Dugan/Grown Ups 2 | Seth Gordon/Identity Thief | Lasse Hallstrom/Safe Haven | John Moore/A Good Day To Die Hard | Andrew Niccol/The Host | Vince Offer a.k.a. “The ShamWoW Guy”/InAPPropriate Comedy | Tyler Perry/Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor | Paul Schrader/The Canyons | M. Night Shyamalan/After Earth | Courtney Solomon/Getaway | Gore Verbinski/The Lone Ranger

Worst Animated Picture*

Escape from Planet Earth

Worst Documentary*

N/A

Worst Prequel, Sequel, Crossover or Spin-Off

A Good Day To Die Hard | G.I. Joe: Retaliation | Grown Ups 2 | The Hangover Part III | The Last Exorcism Part II | Machete Kills | Red 2 | Scary Movie 5 | The Smurfs 2 | Texas Chainsaw 3D

Worst Remake, Reboot, Adaptation or Rip-Off

A Haunted House | Battle of the Year (Remake of Planet B-Boy) | The Big Wedding (Implicit Remake of Mon Frere Se Marie) | Carrie | Diana / The Host (Rip-Off of Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Adaptation of the Novel by Stephenie Meyer) | The Lone Ranger (Remake of The Legend of the Lone Ranger) | The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones | Safe Haven (Rip-Off of The Sixth Sense and Sleeping With The Enemy) | Scary Movie 5 | The Smurfs 2 | Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor (Adaptation of the Stage Play by Tyler Perry)

The Vits Award for Worst Breakout Performance*

The “Blackass” Cast/InAPPropriate Comedy | Kamil McFadden/Grown Ups 2 | Lady Gaga/Machete Kills | Patrick Schwarznegger/Grown Ups 2 | Ari Shaffir/InAPPropriate Comedy

Worst Film Trend of 2013

Big-Budget Tentpoles Folding and Collapsing Like Dominoes Back in July | The Found Footage Genre Hits a New Low | Horrible Spoof and/or Sketch Comedy Films | More Twilight Wannabes than 2012 | Offensive, Vulgar and Stupid Humour for No Reason | Racist Stereotypes in Animated Films | Really Bad Horror Film Sequels | Scatological Humour Bordering on Fetishtic (e.g. Grown Ups 2, Movie 43) | The Sketch Comedy Genre Is Back, But Bad Filmmakers Give It a Bad Name and is Brought to Its Knees | Tyler Perry

Worst Box Office Bomb of 2013

After Earth | Battle of the Year | The Big Wedding | Diana | Getaway | The Host | InAPPropriate Comedy | The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones | Paranoia | R.I.P.D.

Worst Character

The Amazing Racist/InAPPropriate Comedy | Chip the Psychic/A Haunted House | Flirty Harry/InAPPropriate Comedy | Graham Hawtrey/The Internship | Nick Hilliard/Grown Ups 2 |  The Lone Ranger/The Lone Ranger | Nuria/The Big Wedding | Melanie Stryder and Wanderer “Wanda”/The Host | Tonto/The Lone Ranger

The mbh Award for So Weird It’s Too Weird*

The Great Gatsby | The Deer Urinating on a Character’s Face/Grown Ups 2 | The Possible Incest Between the Titular Siblings/Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters | “Will you poop on me?”/Movie 43

The GTAHater767 Award for Ultimate On-Screen Moment Where You Just Want To

Punch The Screen In The Face

Humping Stuffed Toys for No Apparent Reason/A Haunted House | Watching Planet B-Boy/Battle of the Year | The Ending/The Big Wedding | The Ending/The Call | The Antics of the Annoying Man-Children and Woman-Child/Grown Ups 2 | Ari “The Amazing Racist” Shaffir’s Performance/InAPPropriate Comedy | Google’s Product Placement, Or Rather, Website Placement/The Internship | Steve Jobs Loves His Daughter All of a Sudden/Jobs | Jonathan Kent Deciding to Die in the Tornado/Man of Steel | The Man Telling the Basketball Player to Use His Giant Genital to Knock Over His Opponent/Movie 43 | The Ending/Safe Haven | The Latina Maid Hits a Pinata While Sleepwalking/Scary Movie 5 | 

The GTAHater767 Award for Most Accidentally Suggestive Moment*

Any Time There’s an Incest Undertone/Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

The GTAHater767 Award for Biggest P*ssy Ass B*tch On-Screen*

Lenny Feder/Grown Ups 2 | The Son of John McClane/A Good Day To Die Hard

The oiram Award for Worst Picture You Thought Would Be Good

A Good Day To Die Hard | Gangster Squad | Insidious: Chapter 2 | Now You See Me | Red 2

I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Winter's Tale
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123