Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005/26th RAZZIE® Awards Discussions & Forums > STAR WARS: EPISODE III: THE SITH HITZ the FANZ
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

#3 -- As Bad as #1 and #2???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote yovader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: #3 -- As Bad as #1 and #2???
    Posted: March 23 2006 at 9:20am
Just because HC wasn't in the first one doesn't mean he didn't ruin Star Wars for me because he appeared in 2 of the 3 films.
yovader View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote yovader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 9:20am
Jake Lloyd was an 8 year kid in the first one.
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2007 at 1:01pm
I liked the 3rd one, even a ton of critics liked it, of course not ALL of them. But even the critics did complain about Hayden acting like a spoiled teen in this one. Even I complained about that.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2010 at 3:20pm
Why did you nominate the prequels? Despite dissapointing fans,they all got good reviews.  

It's INDY 4 and the LOST finale all over again!  

EPISODE 1 was boring. EPISODE 2 was alright. This one was good. Unfortunately, I don't like re-watching it, because of the sad ending.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2010 at 5:14pm
We nominated them because they all sucked -- the stories were full of holes, the acting was more wooden than a forest, and the original movies were superior in numerous ways...not to mention a thousand times more entertaining!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2010 at 9:39am
I know they focused more on the politics than the action,but they're mostly considered good.EPISODE 3's reviews were almost as good as the original trilogy.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2010 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Vits

I know they focused more on the politics than the action,but they're mostly considered good.EPISODE 3's reviews were almost as good as the original trilogy.

Politics? They focused on politics for one two minute long scene. And Episode 3 doesn't even come close to being on par with the original trilogy.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2010 at 2:48pm
I'm just telling the general opinion.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2010 at 6:12pm

I'm just telling the general opinion.

So am I. The hatred for the prequels and the changes to the original trilogy is so strong that a documentry was made entitled "The People Vs. George Lucas".
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2010 at 1:00pm
The hatred is from die-hard fans,not critics.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2010 at 2:12pm

The hatred is from die-hard fans,not critics.

Nah, even Lucas himself admitted critics never cared for any of the "Star Wars" movies.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345