Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005/26th RAZZIE® Awards Discussions & Forums > 2005 Nominations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

3 THINGS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HDIsenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 THINGS
    Posted: February 04 2006 at 11:14am

1. I cheered last year when Catwoman and Alexander were among Razzie's worst of the year, I thought sb cares, but Razzie humiliated itself this year by nominating Tom Cruise while there were many better choices. It proves that it's all a joke rather than serious but guess what, It's not funny. 

2. I agree that Tom's performance in War of the worlds is disappointing but it's one of the most successful movies in his career and it's better to blame Spielberg for it, Tom only did as he said.

3. Snd as for IMDB's best and worst movies of 2005. there, Harry Potter is the Best Picture, and is also among the Worst Pictures. Same goes for Daniel Radcliffe ??!!! How can it be a good reference?

skater_gurl14 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote skater_gurl14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 4:00am
1. I agree that Catwoman and Alexander were crap. And i also agree that Tom cruise wasn't that horrible in War of the Worlds and there were many better choices to be made.

2. I think War of the Worlds was a kickass movie

3. Harry Potter was also a kickass movie!!!

Don't Hate the playa hate the game
HDIsenior View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote HDIsenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 9:34am

thanks for agreeing with number 1, by the way my favourite movie of 2005 is munich.

Post Reply Post Reply