Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > MEMBER-STARTED FORUMS on 2011 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

30 MINUTES OR LESS...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote travis112096 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 30 MINUTES OR LESS...
    Posted: November 16 2011 at 8:33pm
The Razzies managed on August 12 to give Final Destination 5 its own Razzie Forum, but let this film slide by...  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: 30 MINUTES OR LESS is merely a mediocre comedy (RT LINK) which did reasonably well at the box office, grossing more than it cost to make (B.O. MoJo LINK). Unlike the assault on movie-goers' intelligence that was FINAL DESTINATION 5, which cost more than TWICE what it grossed (B.O. MoJo LINK) and was basically an un-necessary and unjustifiable fifth entry in a silly film series that, like the most of the characters in the FD films, should have died by now...   

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2011 at 6:54am
Well, Nick Swardson is in this. So it does have big odds of getting nominated.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Swardson's presence here would be the only thing about this film I could see as maybe giving it RAZZIE® cred...  

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2011 at 7:39am
I thought that this was really funny. I gave it a B.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
travis112096 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote travis112096 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2011 at 2:51pm
Vits: It could boost his Worst Actor chances for Bucky Larson and/or could add a third movie to his Worst Supporting Actor chances, which already have Just Go with It and Jack & Jill...
travis112096 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote travis112096 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2011 at 9:12pm
Vits: Danny Mcbride could also get a nomination for this (and Your Highness as well).
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2011 at 9:54am
I wouldn't say he's a bad actor... even though I don't like EASTBOUND & DOWN. Actually, I found most HBO sitcoms to be hit-or-miss.

The whole "This movie deserves a forum because someone who worked in it already worked in another bad movie" is only valid if one of the movies individually is in consideration.
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2011 at 11:12am
Um Head Razzberry Final Destination 5 actually had decent reviews.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Although they are a primary criteria, reviews are not the only means for determining what will be considered for RAZZIES -- We also look at box office (as indicative of movie-goers' response) and the film's "pedigree," which in the case of FINAL DESTINATION 5, proved to be at least one entry too many in a franchise the audience was already tired of...  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry:  Unlike the assault on movie-goers' intelligence that was FINAL DESTINATION 5, which cost more than TWICE what it grossed (B.O. MoJo LINK) and was basically an un-necessary and unjustifiable fifth entry in a silly film series that, like the most of the characters in the FD films, should have died by now...
billingsley View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote billingsley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2011 at 12:09pm
Final Destination 5 was more hilarious than it was scary or suspenseful. Every time somebody died I was just laughing. I don't know if that makes it good or bad.
Worst Picture, Director & Script: Twilight
Actor: Nick Cage
Actress: K Stew
S. Actor: Ken Jeong
S. Actress: David Spade
Couple: Sandler and Sandler
Sequel: Hangover II
Ensemble: New Year's Eve cast
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2011 at 1:12pm
That would've been good with the 4th one because they intended that. But the filmmakers announced that the 5th one was meant to be darker like the first ones.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2012 at 3:47pm
Thoughts?
 Post Reply Post Reply