Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > The Very Best of Hollywood's BERRY Worst
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

On page 137 of the Razzie movie guide.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: On page 137 of the Razzie movie guide.
    Posted: October 20 2005 at 7:15pm
Nice hair John!
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2005 at 7:01pm
I can almost hear the 8-track playing in the background. I can picture the pet rocks, lava lamps and mood rings.
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 5:02pm
Actually, I alwaze thought the blue-tinted glasses and scruffy beard -- completing the "Charles-Manson-look-alike" look -- were funnier than the helmet/bubble hair I was sporting at the time!
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
 Post Reply Post Reply