Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > TRANSFORMERS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A 2 Hour Toy Commercial!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A 2 Hour Toy Commercial!
    Posted: November 16 2010 at 3:09am
Special effects are a technical aspect.And the moments come from the script,which is related to the quality.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2010 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Vits

Special effects are a technical aspect.And the moments come from the script,which is related to the quality.
Yeah, only problem with that: the script was s***, only surpassed by the second movie's script.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2010 at 1:12pm
That's why I said "moments".
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2010 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Vits

That's why I said "moments".
Okay then. Because for me, I was heavily considering putting a bucket over my head and banging my head against a wall from the first 30 to 60 minutes of the movie alone.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2012 at 11:06am
If you prefer, skip to 04:08.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456