Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > HAPPILY N'EVER AFTER
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A Fairly Awful Fairy Tale...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Fairly Awful Fairy Tale...
    Posted: July 26 2007 at 4:56pm

This is just the strangest tagline to a fairytale but fits to this really bad and horrible movie: Don't Let Your Hair Down. Don't Go To The Ball. Don't Visit Grandma.

Response from Head RAZZberry: We should also add: "...And whatever you do, don't spend more than 98-cents to see this wretched excuse for family entertainment!!"

dipitlow555 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 4:20pm
Ok, let's leave it to Disney and Shrek (not for long though) to make us some good family, animated movies from now on. deal? GOOD!
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 10:06am

Well, I finally saw this movie to see why it's so bad and you know what? It wasn't bad at all! Who said the animation was crap? It's soooo much better than Hoodwinked (the animation, I mean, haven't seen that movie yet) and it looked normal. As for the movie, it was actually not kiddy like. There were some innuendo here and there and some jokes were actually laugh out loud hilarious. Yeah, it was predictable but I love the twist on the fairy tales (I thought they could've done more on it) and that it acted like any other animation movies released these days. I still don't know the reason why this movie got treated like so much crap.

Response from Head RAZZberry: When any movie so blatantly rips-off another recent movie that even teen-agers can tell it's unoriginal, I think it at least deserves attention on our RAZZIE Forum. HAPPILY was a crappily-made attempt to rip-off SHREK, and deserved to bomb as it did. Perhaps "the reason why this movie got treated like so much crap" is that it WAS "so much crap!"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12