Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > DATE MOVIE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A Faux Chick Flick...How SICK!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Faux Chick Flick...How SICK!
    Posted: August 01 2007 at 4:55am
This could be the worst movie I have ever seen! And I saw it in a THEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 10:36am

This film didn't have a single laugh in it! Even "Epic Movie" had ONE laugh...

I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2007 at 8:12am
And Monty Python was much funnier than THIS and Epic Movie.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2007 at 9:57am
...combined!   
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 2:24pm
Even The Producers, Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein, the old Mel Brooks classics, were funnier as well.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2007 at 10:42am
According to Wikipedia, a "Date Movie 2" is in the works! Why ?!?!?!? It'll be going direct-to-video. Wonder why?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2010 at 2:13pm
What's wrong with all of you?!You actually consider THE DA VINCI CODE,LADY IN THE WATER,LIL'MAN and POSEIDON to be worst?

Carmen Electra should've won for SCARY MOVIE 4 only,not for this.It was just a cameo.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2010 at 4:25pm
I think it all came down to not enough voting members saw this movie. I think "Bloodrayne" should have swept this year, but didn't, again because not enough voters saw it.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2010 at 12:59pm
But that's not fair.Aren't the voters of both the Razzies and the Oscars obligated to watch ev'ry movie released each year?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2010 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Vits

But that's not fair.Aren't the voters of both the Razzies and the Oscars obligated to watch ev'ry movie released each year?

I also think that in the end, voters vote for the highest profile movie, so that they give the biggest, massive razzie at Hollywood.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2010 at 11:07am
Then how come movies like this and GOOD LUCK CHUCK,who were in R.T.'s "Worst Of The Decade" list weren't nominated for the 4 categories that indicate how bad the movie is:"Picture","Director","Screenplay" and "Remake Or Sequel".

B.T.W.,I know almost ev'ry movie that won "Worst Picture" also won "Director" and "Screenplay",but what movies have won those plus "Actor" and "Actress"(The Big 5)?.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2010 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Vits

Then how come movies like this and GOOD LUCK CHUCK,who were in R.T.'s "Worst Of The Decade" list weren't nominated for the 4 categories that indicate how bad the movie is:"Picture","Director","Screenplay" and "Remake Or Sequel".

B.T.W.,I know almost ev'ry movie that won "Worst Picture" also won "Director" and "Screenplay",but what movies have won those plus "Actor" and "Actress"(The Big 5)?.
I really don't know, dude, outside of the Razzies going the way of the Oscars and having 10 slots  and over 20 catagories for everything. You can only razz so many movies.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2010 at 2:22pm
It's just that of all the movies in R.T.'s "Worst Of The Decade" list,about 10% of them were nominated for the Razzies,and only half got nominated in one the 4 categories I mentioned.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2010 at 2:41pm
I just checked,and the only movie to win the 5 main Razzies is GIGLI.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123