Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 30th RAZZIES Choices > TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A Giant Hit...& Still a Piece o’ sh*t??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Giant Hit...& Still a Piece o’ sh*t??
    Posted: December 01 2010 at 4:23pm
My point exactly!  

Originally posted by Vits

And,once again, if there's a movie Michael Bay deserves a Razzie for, it is this one.  
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Mayhem5185 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2010 at 1:56pm
Yeah because Bay escaped Razzie wrath with Pearl Harbor, i think this was the Razzies' time to get revenge on him. For the most part, Bay's my favorite "guilty pleasure" director, but i was more than happy to see him get the win, mainly because i actually enjoyed the first Transformers and thought #2 was the biggest disappointment of last year.  

My only beef with the nods was the in Screen Couple, with Shia Labouf and Megan Fox or any transformers. I thought the nod should have gone to the "ghetto-bot" Twins, who were about the dumbest movie characters of all time (next to Jar Jar) and were easily the worst thing about the movie, which says something. 

I guarantee if the Twins were on the ballot, Bradley Cooper and Sandra Bullock wouldn't have stood a chance!  

I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic f**king hatreds! George Carlin
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2010 at 2:33pm
"Transformers 2" could have filled the entire Worst Screen Couple category all by itself. The Ghetto Bots, Devastator's wrecking balls, etc. and any of those combinations would have easily won if on the ballot. But like Bullock herself said, "All About Steve" was about a socially retarded woman stalking a man who didn't love her across America. Yeah, that doesn't make for a great screen couple, hence why it won. But with Worst Ensemble being under heavy consideration, Worst Couple might be a thing of the past, and rightfully so. Movies aren't sold by one or two known stars in the movie, they are sold by 5, 10, 15, or even 20 stars int he movie.   

Originally posted by Mayhem5185

My only beef with the nods was the in Screen Couple, with Shia Labouf and Megan Fox or any transformers. I thought the nod should have gone to the "ghetto-bot" Twins, who were about the dumbest movie characters of all time (next to Jar Jar) and were easily the worst thing about the movie, which says something. 

I guarantee if the Twins were on the ballot, Bradley Cooper and Sandra Bullock wouldn't have stood a chance!  
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2011 at 3:58pm
At last! Michael Bay admits his movie was bad (although I don't like his reasoning):  

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/michael-bay-revives-claims-writers-164725  

Maybe this means Megan Fox will return for the 4th movie. What?Oh, come on! Don't act like there won't be another!  
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2011 at 6:10pm
That's nice ... however, note where he places the blame. It's not "The movie sucks because I'm a hack and I make the same movie over and over again," it's "Oh, I'm still talented ... it was all the Writers' Strike's fault!" Typical Hollywood!    

Originally posted by Vits

At last!Michael Bay admits this movie was bad.
robbie bugg View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote robbie bugg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2011 at 2:36am
Transformers are my most favorite movies, and I really love the costumes. I am planning to purchase these costumes for my 17-year-old son.  
hanhpt View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote hanhpt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2011 at 3:05am
But a lot people liked this movie! Wink   

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: It made a lot of money, yes. But that's not the same as claiming "a lot of people liked" it. When it "won" several of our top dis-honors, I found it significant that almost no one leapt to its defense. And, years later when another sequel was about to be released, both the film's lead actor and its director did interviews in which they "admitted" they knew this film was not up to par...  

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2011 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by hanhpt

But a lot people liked this movie!

Oh right, that would explain why everyone then complained about it for two years until Michael The Hack Bay and Shia LaButtHole finally admitted that is was a bad movie after all. People like looking at pretty colors and explosions, usually while their brains are turned off. Once their brains were back on, they realized what a piece of s*** this movie was!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2012 at 11:06am
If you prefer, skip to 04:53.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678