Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > ZOMBIELAND
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A GOOD Horror Movie? In 2009?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A GOOD Horror Movie? In 2009?!?!?
    Posted: January 28 2010 at 7:17am
Originally posted by GTAHater767

I've considered this for my Top 40 Films of Double-O-Nine, but it isn't all guaranteed yet. The chances are 50/50, variant on what I read next week on or around February 2.
Why do you have to wait until the second month of the following year to decide if you liked a movie from last year?
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2010 at 9:16am

By the time I decide on how good a film is compared with other good films, those other awards have already announced their nominations. By the time I know for sure, those other awards have already announced their winners.

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2010 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by GTAHater767

By the time I decide on how good a film is compared with other good films, those other awards have already announced their nominations. By the time I know for sure, those other awards have already announced their winners.

Um, okay, if you say so.
thomsonmg2000 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote thomsonmg2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2010 at 6:55pm
Anyone else think that a sequel to this movie is unnecessary?

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/19038

I don't think we can bring back Dr. Venkmen from the dead.

Seltzerberg is back?

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

http://www.disastermovie.org
http://www.vampiressuck.org/
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2010 at 7:03pm
Well, a sequel is usually unnecessary. Even Terminator 2 was unnecessary, but it turned out to be better than the first.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2010 at 7:50pm
Well, let's see, it was a successful movie, so OF COURSE Hollywood MUST make a sequel, even if it's unnecessary! That's the law in Hollywoodland.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
kakucis View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote kakucis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2010 at 7:06am
I have seen movie with Will Smith - I Am Legend and decided to watch this movie based on impressions about this. Same thing - Zombies and few people left in the world.

But this wasn't so dramatic with great plot and everything but Zomblieland has really great jokes so the movies are completely different but with the same idea. Both are great!

ronymark View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote ronymark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2011 at 12:13am
My "Good Horror Movies of 2009" are below:  

1. Dead Girl  
2. Zombieland  
3. Surveillance  
4. End of the Line  
5. Pontypool  

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2011 at 12:30pm
I just saw it and gave it ****.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Lomexray View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lomexray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 11:50pm
I recommend to you these moives: 

1.Last House on the Left (remake) 
2. House of the Devil  
3.Carriers  
4.Cold Prey  
5.Dead girl.  

These are my choices as best horror movies of 2009.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123