Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > LEGION
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A LEGION Cause of Laughter in Theatres?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A LEGION Cause of Laughter in Theatres?!?
    Posted: March 10 2010 at 7:50am
Originally posted by saturnwatcher

I really wish someone would construct a contract with Kevin Smith that doesn't pay him by the number of times one of his characters drops an "f" bomb
I think you're onto something there. That would explain alot.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Kaz View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2010 at 10:40pm
This is all a plot to scare the hell out of people so that someone can make a sequel to 2012 (I like to call it "2013: Electric Boogaloo") to scare the Jesus into folks by saying "blue aliens, vampires, pissed as sh*t aliens and Jack Black are coming to end your very existence come 12/22/12! REPENT! REPENT!"

BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2010 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Kaz

This is all a plot to scare the hell out of people so that someone can make a sequel to 2012 (I like to call it "2013: Electric Boogaloo") to scare the Jesus into folks by saying "blue aliens, vampires, pissed as sh*t aliens and Jack Black are coming to end your very existence come 12/22/12! REPENT! REPENT!"
LOLGood one!Clap
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2010 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

You want a good religion based movie? See Kevin Smith's "Dogma". Or, even better, Bill Maher's "Religulous". Now that's a faith centered movie to sink your teeth into.
I'm considerin'to name RELIGULOUS my favorite documentary,along with THIS IS IT!.Those are the only ones I've seen.I have a thing for docs..
Originally posted by Kaz

Why Jack Black?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2010 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Vits

Why Jack Black?
'Cause he makes for a great crazy person with his breaking out into mumbling nonsense and loud noises.
Mayhem5185 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2010 at 5:25pm
Just saw this movie... Jesus Christ what a sh*thole movie, bad acting, bad special effects, bad action scenes, and a stupid plot. It's a shame January Releases tend to be forgotten by award season, cause this one should be a top contender in multiple categories. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12