Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > MEMBER-STARTED DISCUSSIONS of 2012 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN
    Posted: November 22 2012 at 4:10pm
THIS IS UNOFFICIALLY BEING DESIGNATED AS THE WORST LEFTOVER MOVIE OF THIS PAST SPRING. BACK ON MAY 4, A LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN STARRING KATE HUDSON WAS PUT OUT IN LIMITED RELEASE. THOUGH VERY FEW PEOPLE CLAIM TO HAVE EVEN SEEN IT, WE ARE UNDER INTENSE PRESSURE TO, AT THE VERY LEAST, PUT IT ON THE NOMINATIONS BALLOT ABOUT A MONTH FROM NOW. IT SPORTS A ROTTEN TOMATOES APPROVAL RATING IN THE SINGLE DIGITS, AND IS SPRING 2012'S ONLY LIMITED RELEASE TO BE CONSIDERED WORSE THAN PIRANHA 3DD.

FIRST RELEASED IN BRITAIN IN FEBRUARY 2011, THEN RELEASED IN AMERICA 1 1/4 YEAR LATER, A LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN IS THE STORY OF A WOMAN WITH A CAREER AND LOTS OF POTENTIAL FOR A SUCCESSFUL LIFE TESTING POSITIVE FOR TERMINAL CANCER... AND SHE ACCEPTS IT WITH HUMOR! LATER IN THE FILM, WHOOPI GOLDBERG PLAYS THE VOICE OF GOD IN A DREAM UNDER ANAESTHESIA DURING THE ENDOSCOPY! IT ALL ENDS WITH HER AND THE DOCTOR MAKING THE BEST OF WHAT LITTLE TIME REMAINS FOR HER!

BUT DON'T LET ME TEAR APART THE SKY ALONE! NOW YOU BE THE JUDGE! DOES THIS STAND MUCH OF A CHANCE OF BEING A RAZZIE FINALIST? DOES IT DESERVE IT OVER MUCH MORE WELL-KNOWN WIDE RELEASES? TALK IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!

CANCER IS MORE LIKE HELL ON EARTH THAN A HEAVENLY SUBJECT MATTER!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2012 at 5:06pm
Wow, you really did it. OK, then. Yes, I support a nomination for Worst Picture.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2012 at 5:36pm
Maybe I think it's about time I un-officially consider a Worst Left-Over Movie with a 0% R.T. Tomatometer?
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2012 at 5:53pm
I watched this for the first time after the midnight premiere of Prometheus. I'd rather be in the same room as the aliens from Prometheus than watch this movie again. I full-heartedly endorse this as a Worst Picture contender. Grade: F
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2012 at 8:55am
Skip to 02:06.

Any thoughts?

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply