Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Member Discussions & Polls > Member Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A Message to Spammers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Message to Spammers
    Posted: February 10 2011 at 5:51am
Oh jolly, I wanna know what friendship it is. Below is my answer for friendship...  

Originally posted by wasumaad

Hello dears.
just explain in this forum ,
what is friendship in you own words?
Friendship in my words.
( friendship is a wonder full experience in our life )

That's right you dumb old spammers. Stop spamming the Razzies Forum. Nobody cares about the friendship, Valentine's Day stuff, and others. This isn't a forum for you to post free ads. This is where we talk about bad movies. 

What, you think you should spam because you hate your lives? If you hate your lives, why won't you kill yourselves, you spammers. 

Thanks for reading. And hopefully there won't be any more spamming at all. Good day.

Pictures move, do they?
Berrynoia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Berrynoia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2011 at 8:51pm
Hey, maybe we should punish spammers by making them watch one of the cinematic turds discussed here...perhaps Disaster Movie!

Anyway, this made me wonder...does the Razzies forum have a separate area for discussing unrelated content? I couldn't find one, and it doesn't help that topics dating back to 2005 are still on the main page (and not in archives).

If not, should there be an "Anything Goes" page?  Other message boards tend to use this, so I don't see why not.
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2011 at 6:22am
Or we can punish them by making them watch another Seltzerberg film, Meet the Spartans --  now that's a cinematic turd of sucky proportions!  

But yeah, I agree. We need an "Anything Goes" page...  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: It's fallen further and further down the menu list on our Forum Main Page, but there already is an "Anything Goes Page" here. It's called "Talk Amongst Yourselves," and has many "off topic" discussions already going (including the current one about Members' Birthdays). 

Here's the LINK to check it out...  

Pictures move, do they?
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2011 at 6:00am
Good God, the spamming got worse! 

Seriously, somebody who spams this forum won't read this! I know, I report them as spam, but they need to learn their lesson...  

Pictures move, do they?
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2011 at 11:37am
When I scrolled down the main page of the site to see which users are active...  I noticed that a lot of new users with suspicious account-names are online... Does this mean that we need to prepare for a mass-spamming attack?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Our current spate of almost daily spammers (many of whom, based on what they say and where they say it on our Forum,  seem to have little or no command of English) prefer to strike "in the dead of night."  So if we have Forum Members on-line during broad daylight with "suspicious-sounding names," maybe right now we just have a lot of "legitimate visitors" who wish to remain anonymous...

Post Reply Post Reply