Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > D.O.A. - DEAD OR ALIVE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A Pretext for a Playtex-Free Romp?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jack Spencer Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Pretext for a Playtex-Free Romp?!?!?
    Posted: January 18 2008 at 1:07pm
Dead Or Alive is just a series of one-on-one fighting games with the noteworthy addition of RFP: Realistic Funbag Physics. The girls of Dead or Alive are quite.... jiggly. Perhaps too jiggly, somewhere around the consistency of watery Jell-o. That they decided to make a movie out of this does not surprise me. What does surprise me is that they released a volleyball game that's basically a dating sim, a genre inexplicably popular in Japan. Basically, you spend your day trying to get other girls to like you, which involves showering them with presents, once you figure out what they like. Except unlike regular dating sims where you get to bed your conquests, you just get them to be your volleyball partner. Why they didn't base the movie on this idea, I'll never understand.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2008 at 3:53pm
I watched it. Mindless, gulity pleasure at the most. It was just a bunch of actors and actresses having fun in front of a camera and not trying to hide it. However, if Uwe Boll directed it, oh boy, it would have been much worse.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12