Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > LEGEND of The GUARDIANS: The OWLS of GA' HOOLE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A Real Head-Turner?!?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Real Head-Turner?!?!?!?
    Posted: September 25 2010 at 9:06am
My thoughts: the movie will disappear without a trace. Not one of ours. But not anything for the Oscars either, nor will it last the test of time.  

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2010 at 1:07pm
Remember how I said the selection for 2010's RAZZIES was narrower than 2009's? I said that because too many of the movies tagged on these forums for 2010 get middle-of-the-road reviews instead of widely panned.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2010 at 2:39pm
HeadRAZZ,seriously,quit editing my posts!When I said Betty White thought Facebook(not Twitter)was a waste of time,I wasn't contradicting Moviewizguy.It was a joke she said in SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE.By changing my words you change the context of what I'm trying to say.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2010 at 2:54pm
Yeah, if you want to change some spelling mistakes, that's fine, but please don't re-word what we say! 

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: As I have already posted repeatedly elsewhere on this Forum, my intent is never to alter what Forum Members have posted, but rather to "clean up" (grammar, spelling and cetera) and/or "clarify" what I think they mean. This is a particular issue with posts by Vits since, as he himself admitted when he first signed on here, his command of English is limited. 

I assume anyone who complains about my supposed "re-writes" is aware that all they need do if they feel I have messed with their message, is to restore their original text by using the "Edit Post" button that appears as a drop-down when your cursor is placed on the Post Options button above and you "left click" your mouse...  

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 9:22am
OK, This is old, but I don't get this. This went up forRazzie consideration, but not Alpha & Omega? Last time I checked, That movie has a 15% on RT while this one has 49% That makes no since that a lower-rated movie didn't make it.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: ALPHA & OMEGA happened to open the same weekend as M. Night Shyamalan's DEVIL, which was a much more obvious choice for Worst of the Weak. Factor in that almost no one saw A&O (let alone even remembers the film less than 90 days later) and that should explain your conundrum. The one possible nomination for which OMEGA might qualify for RAZZIE consideration is this year's likely special category, Worst Eye-Gouging Use of 3-D, since many of the theatres that booked this film showed it in that format. But since it would be up against such heavy-hitting 3-D dogs as SAW 3-D, CLASH OF THE TITANS, LAST AIRBENDER and JACKASS 3-D, I doubt it would even make the final cut for that...  

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 11:08am
Hey, sometimes, we do guess wrong. But as we say, not all movies up for Razzie consideration actually make it into the Razzie nods. I doubt this will even be listed on the nominating ballot. 

GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 4:16pm
I know this'll be spared the ballot. But I say it's not too late to correct the mistake of Alpha & Omega. So why don't we just give Alpha & Omega the forum it deserves?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by GTAHater767

I know this'll be spared the ballot. But I say it's not too late to correct the mistake of Alpha & Omega. So why don't we just give Alpha & Omega the forum it deserves?
Because like with the Oscars, animated movies don't really get any real Razzie attention.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2010 at 7:39am
Actually,this could get an Oscar nomination.Seriously.Aside from TOY STORY 3(we all know it will win)and HOW TOT TRAIN YOU DRAGON,there aren't any other good animated movies.It's SHARK TALE all over again,except this one has mixed reviews and that one bad reviews.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2010 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Vits

Actually,this could get an Oscar nomination.Seriously.Aside from TOY STORY 3(we all know it will win)and HOW TOT TRAIN YOU DRAGON,there aren't any other good animated movies.It's SHARK TALE all over again,except this one has mixed reviews and that one bad reviews.
Doubtful. It's a two movie race between "TS3" and "HTTYD", with "TS3" being HEAVILY favored.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2010 at 11:26am
Yeah,that's what I said.But there's has to be at least 3 nominees.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2010 at 1:31pm

Yeah,that's what I said.But there's has to be at least 3 nominees.
Then they probably choose "Megamind" or some other Dreamworks movie.
T.P. View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote T.P. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2010 at 12:58pm
More Like Legend of the Gaurdians: the owl's of who give a sh*t
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2010 at 3:22pm
It has been announced that only 3 movies will be up for the Oscar for "Best Animated Feature".This is among the contenders.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2010 at 8:08pm

It has been announced that only 3 movies will be up for the Oscar for "Best Animated Feature".This is among the contenders.
Yeah, this is not getting a nod.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2012 at 11:36am

Skip to 04:42.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>