Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > FURRY VENGEANCE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A Tail of "Whoa, That Is SO Not Funny!"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Tail of "Whoa, That Is SO Not Funny!"
    Posted: May 05 2010 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Originally posted by Vits

Well,ev'ry single animated PG movie.
Really, everyone, all of them were good? Dozens of animated features released from 2000 to 2009 and everyone of them was perfect in every way?
I didn't say they were perfect.I said they were good,which means they had between 60-100% good reviews.
Originally posted by GTAHater767

Vits doesn't know everything that went on in American Cinema in 200X. He must've gruoped the Pixar Animation films together with **** like Alvin & The Chipmunks.
1)ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS isn't animated.It's live-action with only 3 animated characters.Those types of movies(SCOOBY-DOO;GARFIELD;KANGUROO JACK)don't count as animated.Not to mention they all had bad reviews.
2)Except for THE INCREDIBLES and UP,Pixar movies are G-rated.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2010 at 12:18pm
But many animated features of the past decade ended up being listed here on the forum, so no, not all of them were good. We need a proper list of actual good ones, not "all" of them of the past ten years.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2010 at 2:59pm

These are live action PG movies from the past decade with good reviews(I don’t know’bout their b.o. results):

-BANDSLAM.

-THE YOUNG VICTORIA.

-SKY CAPTAIN AND THE WORLD OF TOMORROW.

-CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY.

-FINDIN’NEVERLAND.

-GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK.

-ELF.

-MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDIN’.

-HAIRSPRAY.

-LEMONY SNICKET’S A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS.

-WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE.

-ROCKY BALBOA.

-FREAKY FRIDAY.

-REMEMBER THE TITANS.

-MIRACLE.

-HOLES.

-MILLIONS.

-SPY KIDS.

-ENCHANTED.

-AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH.

-PRIDE & PREDUJICE.

-PETER PAN.

-ZATHURA.

-STUART LITTLE 2.

-BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA.

-SKY HIGH.

-IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE.

-NICHOLAS NICKLEBY.

-EIGHT BLOW.

-INVINCIBLE.

-NANNY MCPHEE.

-THE SPIDERWICK CHRONICLES.

-TWO BROTHERS.

-AKEELAH AND THE BEE.

-BRIGHT STAR.

-AMAZIN’GRACE.

-OFFSIDE.

-TOGETHER.

-HAPPY TIMES.

-THE WATER HORSE:LEGEND OF THE DEEP.

-SCHULTZE GETS THE BLUES.

-RIDIN’ALONE FOR THOUSANDS OF MILES.

-BARAN.

-THE GREAT BUCK HOWARD.

-SWEET LAND.

-PAULINE & PAULETTE.

-USHPIZIN.

-JUMP TOMORROW.

-LASSIE(2006).

-THE WAY HOME

-DUMA.

-CARAMEL.

-LOGGERHEADS.

-All of the HARRY POTTER movies.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2010 at 3:50pm
Wow, you actually did it! Something like 70 plus movies within hudreds of others.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2010 at 3:36pm
Wink
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2010 at 8:33pm

Wink
Beer
sharong View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote sharong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2010 at 2:29am
We'll have to wait and see what reception it does get...
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2010 at 1:53pm
It just premiered here.
Originally posted by sharong

We'll have to wait and see what reception it does get...
It's already among the worst reviewed movies of this decade...which just started!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2010 at 5:19pm
And "Last Fart --I mean, Air - Bender" is not too far behind it! 

It's already among the worst reviewed movies of this decade...which just started!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2010 at 9:28am
Actually,math says that the worst reviewed movies will have under 3%.And considering the number of movies being made increases and so does the posibility of a movie being bad...

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2010 at 11:34am
In that case, there's no doubt "Vampires Suck" will be the worst reviewed in a few weeks. 

Actually,math says that the worst reviewed movies will have under 3%.And considering the number of movies being made increases and so does the posibility of a movie being bad...

GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2010 at 1:13pm
3% or less, huh? A 00% is rare, so you might have a point about the worst movies ever made.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2010 at 1:49pm
Well, their 3 previous movies received only 2%.

In that case, there's no doubt "Vampires Suck" will be the worst reviewed in a few weeks.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2010 at 6:15pm
I wonder how much they paid those 2-3% of critics ...

Well,their 3 previous movies received 2%.
Morbid Angel View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Morbid Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2010 at 5:05pm
You know, I've been aware of this site for some time... but after watching this god awful piece of crap last week, I've been inspired to finally create an account. 

Bear with me please, I am typing in blind fury.  My gf rented this piece of scheisse on the premise knowing that it would be flat out awful, and "it would be funny for movie night".  So we all gathered around to watch, presumably out of some masochistic instinct that defies description... anyway, several times during this, we were compelled to turn it off... but we couldn't... it had some dark hypnotic power probably influenced by the father of lies himself which forced us to continue onward beyond the half hour mark to see if Brendan Fraser could in fact act his way out of the paper bag which was no doubt obstructing him.  So the short version of the outcome is... Brendan Fraser = 0, Paper Bag = 1, the rest of us = -56850726297DAMN, Brooke = don't call it a comeback

After this travesty was finished, and the resulting therapy concluded, I stuck a note under the DVD in the box.  To paraphrase it, I advised the next renter "to take the movie back and save themselves".  The note also included references to pagan rituals and huffing glue, as well as scientific proof that finishing the film can cause homicidal blackouts. 

Anyone found defending this film on an internet forum will be visited by government scientists and spirited out to a pleasant field in an undisclosed location with no available sharp objects or heavy metal music, where it is always sunny and there's always lemonade on hand and there is no way they can do harm to the rest of society.

If this "piece" doesn't win at least one Razzie, I will be sorely disappointed, but if it loses out to The Bounty Hunter or that terrible Jennifer Lopez movie (forgot name), I guess that's alright... but it better lose to something spectacularly awful in the longrun.
Don't get me wrong, I love The Crow... except for a single part where the Asian chick goes "I like the pretty light..." in this bizarre way, I get chills every time I hear it... it's just awful...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2010 at 6:21pm
I have a feeling this movie will get at least one nod for something, but I think it will get lost among the other contenders.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>