Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > ALL THE LATEST on ALL THE LAMEST!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Affleck 2 Direct Remake of PLAY MISTY??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Affleck 2 Direct Remake of PLAY MISTY??
    Posted: November 29 2006 at 9:38am

Ben Affleck Reportedly Will  Direct Remake of PLAY MISTY FOR ME 

November 27, 2006 by exposay.com 

Ben Affleck Will Reportedly Direct It seems like 2003 Worst Actor RAZZIE "Winner" Ben Affleck ("Gigli") may have been bitten by the directing bug, and could soon be calling "Action!" on a remake of a classic 1970s thriller.

Affleck is reportedly in talks to direct a remake of the Clint Eastwood film "Play Misty For Me."

The "Hollywoodland" actor - who recently made his directing debut taking the helm on "Gone, Baby, Gone" - has been approached by movie executives about re-making the 1971 film.

Hollywood legend Eastwood directed and starred in the original film, about a DJ who is stalked by a deranged listener obsessed with the song "Misty" by Johnny Mathis.

Eastwood is rumored to be producing the remake, while "Lucky Number Slevin" writer Jason Smilovic is said to be writing the screenplay. However, Affleck has yet to commit to the project.

Meanwhile, the "Good Will Hunting" star has admitted he is glad he didn't marry ex-fiancée (and fellow "Gigli" RAZZIE "winner") Jennifer.Lopez. The 34-year-old actor - who is now married to actress Jennifer Garner, with whom he has a baby daughter, Violet - is relieved his relationship with J.Lo fell apart because his life was becoming "miserable."

Affleck recently said, "I should never have got engaged and never gone down that route. I thought I wanted certain things, but I didn't. I got lost and felt suffocated, miserable and gross. I had to stop and think, 'What am I doing with my life?'"

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
 Post Reply Post Reply