Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 30th RAZZIES Choices > TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

a.k.a. I Was a Teen-Aged Were-Hunk...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a.k.a. I Was a Teen-Aged Were-Hunk...
    Posted: July 07 2010 at 11:18am
Originally posted by GTAHater767

2011 will be a mixed blessing for books based on fantasy series. The Deathly Hallows Part II is scheduled for that year, albeit not before May 1. If Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn gets released then, I'll only have to wait a half year and it'll all be over. Unfortunately, Harry Potter doesn't have a good successor.
Not to mention we'll be getting "Thor", "Captain America", and "Green Lantern". This year was the year of remakes/reboots, next year is the year of movies based on books. Gee, now Hollywood's doing themes for each year.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2010 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Not to mention we'll be getting "Thor", "Captain America", and "Green Lantern". This year was the year of remakes/reboots, next year is the year of movies based on books. Gee, now Hollywood's doing themes for each year.
More specifically, comic books. The dumbing down of America marches on.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2010 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by saturnwatcher

More specifically, comic books. The dumbing down of America marches on.
Hey, it could be worse ... it could be Stallone playing Captain America! Steve Rogers is turned from a 90 lb. weakling into the perfect super soldier ... only problem is he still can't talk straight.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
ziesha View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ziesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2010 at 4:58am
hey its a good part of the twilight series ! 
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2010 at 6:39am
Originally posted by ziesha

hey its a good part of the twilight series !
Only because it poked fun at itself.
TheMovieCritic View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheMovieCritic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2010 at 12:47pm
The only scene that stands out to me was Bella swimming underwater. Other than that, I didn't care for it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2010 at 1:02pm
Because she was wet? Gigity!
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
TheMovieCritic View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheMovieCritic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2010 at 6:45pm
She did look good underwater...  
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2011 at 8:56am
This was included here: 

Any thoughts?  

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345