Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > EARLIER DISCUSSIONS, LISTED ALPHABETICALLY: THE BACK-UP PLAN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

a.k.a. JENNY GETS PREGGERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a.k.a. JENNY GETS PREGGERS
    Posted: May 03 2010 at 4:46pm
"Best reviewed rom-com of the year"? That's not much of a high standard, especially considering the sorry state of rom-coms right now...  
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2010 at 11:09pm
Besides: Even if it were the best reviewed rom com so far this year, all that affords it...is a negligible drop in chances that this'll get nominated for anything.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2010 at 4:43am
Yep!  

Originally posted by GTAHater767

Besides: Even if it were the best reviewed rom com so far this year, all that affords it...is a negligible drop in chances that this'll get nominated for anything.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
kelemenmarc View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kelemenmarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2010 at 3:32am
FYC:

WORST ACTRESS: Jennifer Aniston
FYC:
Worst Movie: The Bounty Hunter
Worst Actor: Johnny Depp (Alice in Wonderland / The Tourist)
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2010 at 6:52am
I think Jennifer Aniston passed "consideration" a long time ago. Although, THIS movie has Jennifer Lopez, not Aniston.
babyfish520 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote babyfish520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2010 at 2:12am
I agree with you about Anniston and Lopez... 
petcart View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote petcart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2010 at 9:45am
I dont think it is so bad.. There are some good things in this movie that are really great! 
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2010 at 12:28pm
Any examples to speak of? Be detailed, please!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2010 at 2:48pm
"There are some good things in movie that are really great!" -- Okay ... like what for example?

I have a theory, people are just suckers for sappy rom-com moments, it blinds them from the fact the movie as a whole sucks. 
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2010 at 12:25pm
Speaking of having babies, I have a "confession" to make: The #1 reason I've never had intercourse... is because I'd hate so badly to get her pregnant. So you can imagine my natural contempt for "I wanna have a baby" rom-coms!  
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2010 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by GTAHater767

Speaking of having babies, I have a "confession" to make: The #1 reason I've never had intercourse... is because I'd hate so badly to get her pregnant. So you can imagine my natural contempt for "I wanna have a baby" rom-coms!  
Well, there is always condoms and getting your tubes tied. There are always other methods.
Rapshodia View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rapshodia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2010 at 11:26am
I can not understand why Jlo continues acting .She Should stop torturing his fans with these movies
in The Lost Desert
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2010 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Rapshodia

I can not understand why Jlo continues acting .She Should stop torturing his fans with these movies
Probably because her music isn't selling.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2010 at 5:24pm
Well,the reason why she acts every couple of years is because something keeps her busy.Now that she'll be on AMERICAN IDOL...
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2010 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Vits

Well,the reason why she acts every couple of years is because something keeps her busy.Now that she'll be on AMERICAN IDOL...
I'm sure she can sneak in a few weeks or months of filmming in between seasons ...
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2010 at 5:00pm
Looks like she's not appearing on the official list this year.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>