Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > EARLIER DISCUSSIONS, LISTED ALPHABETICALLY: THE BACK-UP PLAN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

a.k.a. JENNY GETS PREGGERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a.k.a. JENNY GETS PREGGERS
    Posted: March 30 2011 at 12:56pm
This could (and should) have been just another forgetable rom-com, but it annoyed the hell out of me! Not because it's predictable (it kind of had to be) but because it's not funny...not one bit. 

It's not about Jennifer Lopez having acting skills -- she just looks so uncomfortable when she tries to be funny. If you don't wanna be in the movie well...then just pick another script! You're a star! You can pick anything you want!  

I know these kind of movies must have pretty women as leading ladies, even if the plot says she has trouble finding the right guy. I can live with that, just as long as you don't make her look like a Hollywood diva! The hair, clothes, make-up, etc all made me wonder if she stumbled on this film's set from some other movie.  

I give this 1/10 (could've been 0!.  

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Maybe J-Lo should do "The Cell 3"! (Yes, there was a "The Cell 2") Dead
There is a THE CELL 3 too.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2011 at 4:05pm
Wait, what?! Since when is there a Cell 3?!
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2011 at 5:25pm
A friend tweeted me a link to The Onion's list of the 25 Worst Sequels, mainly ones no one asked for (and no one even knew existed).Both THE CELL sequels are listed. 

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2011 at 6:07pm
I think you're going to need to post this list, or at least the LINK, if you please!
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2011 at 7:31am
Here is the LINK for The Onion's list of the 25 Worst Sequels -- ENJOY!                                                                                                                             

http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-saga-continues-22-obscure-undemanded-sequels,44647/ 

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2011 at 12:10pm
I didn't see a "Cell 3" on that list. Either way, there's nothing worse than direct-to-DVD sequels. They are the lowest of the low!  

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2011 at 12:54pm
How about here?
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2011 at 1:07pm
No, that's still The Cell 2. I Googled the title Cell 3 and nothing came up. But give it another year or two, it might become a reality.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2011 at 1:10pm
You're right. I must have mis-read.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123