Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > BIG MOMMA'S HOUSE 2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

All Dressed Up...But NO ONE’s Laffing!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All Dressed Up...But NO ONE’s Laffing!!!
    Posted: January 28 2006 at 5:19pm

IT'S SIX YEARS LATER -- WHY IS THIS GUY STILL IN a DRESS??

...And if you think seeing him scratch his butt on the 

poster is funny, wait'll you see what ELSE he scratches 

in the movie!

Yo, MOMMA -- get outta my face already...and don't 

you DARE come back for thirds!  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 3:47pm
Dude, old lady, you gotta lighten up man, you're not the momma of all comedies. You're more like...the momma of all Razzies.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
Taylor Hazell View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Taylor Hazell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 9:59am
Why don't you see it before you judge it?  
Sarah Cynthia Sylvia View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 10:31am
Why won't we see it?  Because unlike Martin Lawrence, we learn from our mistakes.
goblin cock View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote goblin cock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 4:38pm

I think maybe we should give Martin Lawrence a little break.  After all, he's probably living on Ramen Noodles and Mountain Dew because the only work the poor bastard can get is in awful sequels like this.  

Then again, maybe he doesn't deserve a break -- The guy just isn't funny at all.

icepick314 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote icepick314 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 5:57pm
I think his last good movie was Bad Boys 2....
OLOU View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote OLOU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 7:08pm
I LOVE THE GUY, HE IS THE GOD
RandyE View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote RandyE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 2:12am
...of crappy movies
Stew Miller View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Stew Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 3:55am

If you think this movie is bad, look at my review.

http://unfortunateideas.blogspot.com/2006/01/stews-movie-mus ings.html

Landypoo View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Landypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2006 at 5:07am
Seeing as though I see 90% of the movies released (I don't see films such as 'Something New', 'Last Holiday', or 'Rumor Has It...' because I lack a vag) I saw this cinematic piece of crap.

I laughed maybe twice, the first one was not good, but this one was god awful.....

I doubt it will be remembered by the end of the year but it was pretty sh*t.
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 4:31pm
the Mother of all movies?

Maybe Mother-CENSORED...
2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 4:38pm
If you think you're a great momma, why don't ya prove it?
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
Raspberry_Pie View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Raspberry_Pie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 3:34am
I'm gonna have to agree that this movie is definitely deserving of a Razzie. It looks really bad and probably is.
Hollywood: Crap Movies-R-Us
Quay View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Quay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 5:18am
Martin Lawrence isn't funny, nor has he ever been funny.  Not only should his acting license be revoked, but whoever gave him his own sitcom should be shot in the back of the head execution style.  Same with the people who have casted him in movies.  Let's see...Big Momma's House 1 and 2, Blue Streak, Black Knight, and Bad Boys 1 and 2.  Everything he touches is trash.  He is to actors, what Madonna is for actresses.  Sorry Martin but the hyperactive black guy routine is played out.
Grapefruit View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Grapefruit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 2:14am
Shut up.
n308_zn View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote n308_zn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2007 at 7:06pm
Lawrence is one of the best comedians in the world...but this movie is bull s**t!! You've disappointed me, Martin!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>