Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005/26th RAZZIE® Awards Discussions & Forums > DEUCE BIGALOW: EUROPEAN GIGOLO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Amercia’s FUNNIEST Working Actor...NOT!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amercia’s FUNNIEST Working Actor...NOT!!!
    Posted: February 04 2006 at 6:26pm
No good reviews from critics is a Razzie contender, now it's one.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
skater_gurl14 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote skater_gurl14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 4:08am
rob schnieder has never made 1 good movie in his entire career, so why do ppl keep asking him to star in their movies? rob has already ruined his career, so i dont really think it matters what movie he's in, because it will most likely suck!     
Don't Hate the playa hate the game
FeetOfClay View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote FeetOfClay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2006 at 10:46am
You know a movie is bad when the funniest performance is by Norm MacDonald.
But why should you care what I think?
fulglas82 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote fulglas82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2006 at 3:23pm
I count just one good turn for Schneider over the years:  his supporting role in Home Alone 2, where Mac keeps nailing him with the bubble gum tips.  Otherwise, I could care less, and I usually cut the early 90s SNL cast members more of a break. 
WHAT KNOW View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote WHAT KNOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by #1-Movie-Fan!

WHOAH! Roger rilly ripped Ol' Rob a new one -- FUNNIEST review I've read in ages, though...

And CONGRATS on finally getting a RAZZIE mention in a Roger Ebert review...You gize are getting DANGEROUSLY MAINSTREAM!!

HEY YOU SUCK STOP MAKING THESE COMMENTS ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
stereoman View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote stereoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 3:16pm
Well done Rob Schneider for winning Worst Actor. It definitely should have been Tom Cruise but I guess the Razzies exacted payback for Rob daring to make a sequel (can you believe the original film received NO Razzie nominations!? ).

Black eye to all those involved at the Razzies. Nobody cares that Rob won but they would have done if Tom Cruise won.
Flecko View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Flecko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 10:33am
You guys are a bunch of idiots.

Deuce Bigallow 2 was one of the BEST movies this year. I have seen it about 20 times so far. I'm not kidding. It's so damn funny.

Except the part where the chick with the xxxxx for a nose began sneezing, but everything else was fantastic.

Awesome!

shaft View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote shaft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2006 at 4:06pm
I would have to say after I turned off my brain, banged my head against the wall and stuck it in the oven, this movie was almost not bad, maybe i was really high, or maybe it was the concussion but I thought it was somewhat amusing, that being said I did lose copious amounts of brain cells watching it. I did however buy the DVD for 5 dollars, and my girlfriend's cat, who may or may not have watched it, ended up pissing on it. You can't argue with a cat... 
Oskar Dingbat View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Oskar Dingbat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 1:19am
Oh, leave him alone!
skater_gurl14 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote skater_gurl14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 2:55am
Rob Schneider is like one of those annoying little kids who you tell to go away, but they don't get the clue, and just keep following you around. Does he not get the hint that whatever movie he does, they all sucked hard! And does he not realize that he is never, EVER, going to get a good movie role? He's already ruined his career!
Don't Hate the playa hate the game
ROB is THE BEST View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote ROB is THE BEST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 9:58pm

I am sorry but Rob Schneider, is one of the funniest actors in the world, even though he works with Adam Sandler it doesnt mean that he is trying to be like Adam Sandler, Rob S, Is So0o0o Funny,Adam Sandler and Rob S Made SNLL, and SNL would NOT BE THE SAME WITH OUT THEMMMMM, Rob S is a GREAT ACTOR and PERSON, He has Made some of the funniest Movies !!!!!

GO ROB View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote GO ROB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 10:01pm
ROB IS THE BEST ACTOR EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROBBBBB View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote ROBBBBB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 10:03pm

ROB SCHNEIDER  IS SUCH A GREAT ACTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOO ROB View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote GOOO ROB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 10:05pm
ROBBB IS THE BESTTTT
Marshall View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Marshall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2006 at 8:47pm
    When Rob was on SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE during my and my sister's adolescence, we were like, "That guy's funny."  We experienced infectious amusement watching him, with his giddy little smile-and-nod and zippy comedic demeanor. I thought he was an entertaining sketch performer with a fun, somewhat Martin Short-ish thing happening.
fulglas82 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote fulglas82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 3:11pm
The only problem was, on SNL Rob was surrounded by more talented individuals, like Phil Hartman and Chris Farley, who held him afloat long enough for him to do something funny.  Now that he no longer has such giants to help him...you get the idea. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>