Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > ANGELS & DEMONS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ANGELS in the Out-House....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANGELS in the Out-House....
    Posted: May 26 2009 at 12:08am
This guy sounds kinda dangerous... perhaps we should have him locked up for his own good? Possibly let him watch some top-notch cinema during his "rest time". Perhaps the Uwe Boll collection on Blu-Ray!
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2009 at 12:16am
I'm thinking Battlefield Earth on loop. Actually, I plan on going and renting that, Xanadu, and Can't Stop The Music today, if I can find them all. After watching The Happening finally, I feel like I need more punishment.
-Iron helps us play-
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2009 at 12:32am
the Happening is all the punishment one person needs... I think there was actually talks in the UN about banning the movie, since watching it is cruel and unusual punishment...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2009 at 2:11am
I've been reading about people who take the little messages and morals seriously. That's pretty scary. However you want to swing it, you're trying to make a pretty picture with inferior paint. The performances were inexcusable. It was like watching Mark Wahlberg play Dirk Diggler again, only now he wasn't supposed to be a person with nothing to offer the world but large genitals.
-Iron helps us play-
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2009 at 5:18pm

Just seen this movie and was extremely disappointed with it, especially with the ending, but then again, all of us have been disappointed with the ending to this movie. So far has made $118 million domestically, inching closer to the $150 million budget, but already passed that mark with the total worldwide grosses with this.

The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2009 at 12:31am
I was really really hoping that this one would fail horribly. And come in with a world-wide haul that put it under it's production + Marketing budget... A failure of that magnitude might discourage future Langdon adventures... Unless the future adventure, is actually the tale of Prof. Robert Batman... that would be just fine.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2009 at 8:41am
I've heard they're penning Prof. Robert Batman into the new Sherlock Holmes, which, (I find unfortunate) looks fairly decent. But it is the fight we've always wanted to see... Holmes v. Batman.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2009 at 10:18am
Sherlock Holmes vs Prof Robert Batman, eh? That really would be a fight for the ages. England's greatest detective vs the greatest costumed detective and symbologist. Those two fighting against each other would be very interesting. Although, they probably won't get to fight for long. The fight will probably be revealed to be some kind of plot brought about by the collaberation of Moriarty and Penguin Cheney...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2009 at 12:32pm
I'm picturing some sort of separating/combining robot system like the Power Rangers and Voltron.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2009 at 12:04am
Wait, Sherlock Holmes and Prof. Robert Batman are going to be piloting combining robots in this mash up movie? dEd, why the hell aren't you pitching these ideas to the studios, you'd be rich... Or laughed out of Hollywood, but c'mon, if Seltzerberg can find work, your ideas can surely find studio backing....
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2009 at 8:43am
No, Cheney and Moriarty use the robots, Sherlock and the Prof get mutagenic powers and are forced to grow by some sort of witch-like person. I'm going for the REVERSE of the Power Rangers model now... For creativity's sake. And trust me, compared to some ideas that H-Wood's had recently, I think these actually MAY be considered genius. We should all be working on this.
-Iron helps us play-
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2009 at 1:46pm
The scary thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if H-Wood is already slapping together a movie based on these crazy ideas that Frank and dEd are throwing together.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2009 at 4:07pm

Crazy Michaels....or BRILLIANT? All geniuses have their haters... I guess Michaels gets to be the Church to our Galileo... One day Michaels, you'll wake up and think "Wow, that was really something, and I had a chance to get in on the ground floor, but decided to mock it instead." And then you're going to be really sad...

Either that, or you'll get a good laugh out of my possible insanity, one of the two.

But yeah, having Moriarty and Penguin Cheney piloting the giant robots is a stroke of genius. Do we have any place in this movie for a giant blue talking head... I think Billy Crudup might be available, since he seems to have experience playing blue people...

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2009 at 7:37am
I really don't know where this came from, but I'd like to see the ghost of Dom Deluise play the giant floating head.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2009 at 8:07am

The ghost of Dom Deluise, eh? Interesting choice you have in disembodied heads. Would you settle for a CG Deluise?

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2009 at 8:27am
I'd REALLY rather have the ghost. I hear Scientology can produce ghosts, as long as they're of celebrities, and you pay them $10 million.
-Iron helps us play-
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>