Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > ANGELS & DEMONS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ANGELS in the Out-House....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANGELS in the Out-House....
    Posted: January 24 2010 at 6:44pm
Sorry, GTA, but there's much bigger fish to fry, like anyone that had anything to do with the making of "Trannies 2", "GI Joe", and "2012".
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2010 at 3:42am
Tom Hanks couldn't get nominated, because the Headrazz was being threatened by Prof. Robert Batman. And lemme tell you, Prof. Batman can be a damn scary individual, when he isn't shouting :"lluminati!" randomly.

Y'all thought I was done with Prof. Robert Batman, didn't ya?

:)
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2010 at 5:11pm
I just saw both movies again,and I still don't see why they're considered bad.

This one was better than the previous one.Although I knew how it would end,it was more thrilling,and they spend more on religion rather than creating clues.They're creative,but they don't help the plot to move forward.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2010 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Vits

I just saw both movies again,and I still don't see why they're considered bad.
Oh please, people only hated them because they questioned religion and everyone would rather be a sheep than think for themselves.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2010 at 2:03pm
If that was true,SOUTH PARK and FAMILY GUY wouldn't have the great reviews they have.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2010 at 4:01pm

If that was true,SOUTH PARK and FAMILY GUY wouldn't have the great reviews they have.

But those are animated TV series, which people think are only watched by little kids or man-children. This was a live action, major motion picture, which has a larger reach and can have more influence.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2010 at 7:53pm
My point is if a movie or a show or whatever questions(and even mocks)religion,it doesn't mean it's good or bad.

Those shows are clever satires,while this movie(and I think the book also)question religion,but don't make fun of it.I think Dan Brown,Seth MacFarlane and Trey Parker & Matt Stone just wanted to say "I do this because I can".You know,free speech.

Whatever the problems of this movie are,they have nothing to do with the religious themes.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2010 at 2:47pm
I gave this 8/10.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2010 at 3:42pm

I gave this 8/10.
That's a first. Most people ripped it apart for being a boring talk-fest.
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2010 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

That's a first. Most people ripped it apart for being a boring talk-fest.

Really? For this movie? I can understand for the first film but this was faster paced and there was a sense of urgency throughout. The film also has one of the most beautiful explosions I've ever seen in a film.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2010 at 11:34am
Ditto.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678