Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > DOES SLY DESERVE a WORST CAREER ACHIEVEMENT RAZZIE®??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Apologies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote boby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apologies
    Posted: August 02 2006 at 9:36am

I admit, today I have been a tad overboard. I'm not, in any way, a Sly fan Neanderthal which I have been accused of being. The fact is the Rocky Story is what makes EVERYONE great. I believe in the theme of the movie, which is a complete underdog story. Whether its fighting a top of the line fighter, a juiced up foreigner, or even climbing a rope in gym class. The story is "you can accomplish anything, if you have the heart for it." Thats all. No matter how campy the movies are at times. I am a fan of Sly, I'll admit he had some terrible films, but he did give us two amazing characters. Not all Sly fans are the grunting retards, that y'all assume we are. In fact, some of us are educated and intelligent. I just don't think that you give him enough credit. He isn't the worst actor of all time, nor is he even close. I just hope you can be open-minded every now and then.

Again, my apologies. 

Response from head RAZZberry: Does this mean we can call off meeting on the playground at 3:15 for a fist-fight?? Seriously, though...apology accepted, and feel free to continue posting on our Forum...

boby View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote boby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 10:20am
Thanx...its just, Im sure you can understand, when you believe in something so much, you use nonsense ways of explaining. Ya know
 Post Reply Post Reply