Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 Film Discussions > UNDISCOVERED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ASHLEE SIMPSON FANS PROTEST!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Grover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASHLEE SIMPSON FANS PROTEST!!!!!!!
    Posted: February 03 2006 at 10:59am
ASHLEE SIMPSON ROXS, SHE CAN SING, DANCE AND ACT!!! SHE IS MY IDOL AND HOW DARE YOU PPL DISS ASHLEE, SHE CAN ACT REAL GOOD AND HER MOVIE GROSSED IN SO MANY MILLIONS THAT ALL OF YOU PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS!!!!! JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS MONEY, MONEY, MONEY AND JUST BECAUSE SOME PPL HERE ARE JEALOUS AND DON'T WANT HER TO WIN AN ACADEMY AWARD FOR BEST ACTRESS DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU COULD DO THIS! AND SHUT THE F*CK UP ABOUT ASHLEE SHE CAN REALLY SING AND ACT!!!!
Fallonized View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fallonized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 5:33pm
By the way you wrote, you scream tween. Learn to write appropriately.
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 9:37am

Yo, Grover -- Calm Down...maybe have a glass of hot tea with Big Bird or Bert & Ernie...

Actually, acording to figures at Box Office MoJo, audiences must have taken the title of Ashlee's acting debut film literally: They left it UNDISCOVERED. On a budget of $9 million, it earned back a measley $1,016,318. So, no, jealosuy wouldn't explain her RAZZIE Nomination. Perhaps...Total Lack of Talent??

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 5:45pm
Yah, I agree with you on that one HeadRAZZBerry.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
jodie View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 12:54am

ashlee simpson roxxxx!!!!!!!!!!! oooh ya ppl check it out if u r a fan of ashlee simpson like me this is my blog : www.browndrizzle.blogspot.com kk make sureu guys go n c my blog i love ashlee !!!!!! wish she could c my blog !!!!!

Drama--x--Girl View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Drama--x--Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 3:05am
No, simply cannot act, sing, or dance. And if you think she has talent, and her sister's stupidity is an act, you obviously aren't very intelligent.
 Post Reply Post Reply