Forum Home Forum Home > 2005 Film Discussions > UNDISCOVERED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Ashlee "Sings" -- God Help Us All!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ashlee "Sings" -- God Help Us All!!
    Posted: October 21 2005 at 7:23pm
Shall we speculate on the audio tech specs? lip sync in 5.1 surround!
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
CookieMonster81 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote CookieMonster81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 9:59am

Pu-lease!

Jessica and Ashlee are the WORST actresses in the world. They aren't even considered actors. Jessica can't sing, dance or act. She is lucky she is married--oh wait, not anymore!

I guess she'll just have to sell her soul like Britney Spears. Oh wait, she's done that, too!

deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2005 at 6:58pm

What makes you think Britney Spears had a soul?

Now that Jessica's single I have a chance. If I ever wanted to hurt her feelings I could always say "I've had better before... but you haven't!" after sex.

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 2:56pm
Oh well, anyway, this is the second straight year 2 siblings have been nominated in the same category. (Referring the Olsen sisters, but they shared the nominations last year, Worst Actress and Worst Screen Couple, same thing for the Wayans brothers, Shawn and Marlon, but they also shared Worst Screenplay with Keenan Ivory Wayans, who was nominated for Worst Director as well.)
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
FeetOfClay View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote FeetOfClay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2006 at 4:55pm
I read somewhere that Ashlee's character in this movie was supposed to be a lesbian, but her dad made them change that.
But why should you care what I think?
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2006 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by sportsartist24

Oh well, anyway, this is the second straight year 2 siblings have been nominated in the same category. (Referring the Olsen sisters, but they shared the nominations last year, Worst Actress and Worst Screen Couple, same thing for the Wayans brothers, Shawn and Marlon, but they also shared Worst Screenplay with Keenan Ivory Wayans, who was nominated for Worst Director as well.)
I still say the Simpson sisters aren't biologicaly related. Jessica has brown eyes and they look nothing alike.

- Joe Queenan

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 8:22am
Originally posted by FeetOfClay

I read somewhere that Ashlee's character in this movie was supposed to be a lesbian, but her dad made them change that.
                                                                                 I was just watching this, and I can attest to that. There were scenes were I could of sworn she would les' out. Shame, It could've made the movie better!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2010 at 2:50pm
I gave this movie 1/10(I could've given it 0).

I'm so dissapointed that you didn't nominate it for "Worst Picture".I'm also dissapointed that you nominated Ashlee Simpson.The movie didn't show she had any future as an actress,but at no point she did anything cconsidered bad acting.

A lot of you complain she's a bad singer.The thing I've always liked her songs and her voice,but after watching this movie I don't know if I can call her a good singer.Why?Her face never changes during her songs,showing that she doesn't feel them.That's not an obligation for musicians,but it's still something bad.
Originally posted by FeetOfClay

At one point LUKE asks BRIER if she and her roomate CLEA(Ashlee)are a couple,and she denies it.At no point her sexuality is established.But considering her dad was one of the exec. producers he may have changed.Hell,he probably told people to make the movie in the first place and give her a role!That would explain why it's as generic as an MTV film and why there's no stars(except BILL COMPTON and MRS. ARI GOLD(who weren't famous back then),and PRINCESS LEIA).
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2010 at 2:56pm
Wow, this movie was such a flash in a pan, I forgot it was even made!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12