Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2006 MOVIES w/LYNX! > GRANDMA's BOY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

At Least Adam Sandler Isn’t IN it!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: At Least Adam Sandler Isn’t IN it!
    Posted: January 14 2006 at 4:36am

FROM PRODUCER ADAM SANDLER COMES... PERHAPS THE DUMBEST MOVIE EVER TO HAVE SANDLER's NAME ON IT -- AND THAT's SAYING A LOT!

Following the exploits of a couple of drug-heads who hang out and grandma's (one of whom has sex with a septuagenarian!) this could be Adam Sandler's most embarrassing effort since his animated Chanukkah-in-a-Trailer-Park flick... 

SO, DISS-CUSS ALREADY! 

For Additional Info on this title (Reviews, Box Office Grosses, Official Site, Cast & Credits, etc.) CLICK HERE... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 8:59am
EVERY thing this idiot savant has done would embarrass a normal person.

Razz, what is his secret? How does he get away with this time and time
again?
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2006 at 4:44am
Something tells me he took up hypnotism as a hobby...
dan View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 5:45pm
Can the American govt pass an ordinance to ban Sandler from acting or even getting photographed??
annoyedmovielover View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote annoyedmovielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2006 at 6:24am
 u guys r gay, adam sandler is funny as hell. All u fruits do is complain about movies and how "not funny" they are! Why don't u try and make a movie u fags! Get a life! GOD!
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2006 at 2:47am

WOW! The Razzie Forum has finally made it into the big time -- GOD Himself has chosen to grace us by blogging on our site! Who knew The Lord was a bigoted, spelling-challenged, mental dwarf who defends his positions by making unfounded, foul-mouthed and baseless accusations against those who blaspheme the name of That Holiest of Comedians, Adam Sandler?

Oh, wait...I bet it really wasn't God. Whoa! You had me rilly scared there for a moment...

Everything SUX!
bengrimm99 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote bengrimm99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2007 at 2:32am

Actually, for being a comedic bit of fluff, this film wasn't that bad. If you like fart jokes, video games and hot chicks that act like one of the boys, you'll probably like this one.

Seriously though, it's not bad. And by a show of hands, was there anyone that went to "Grandma's Boy" expecting a great cinematic achievement?? Laught at the movie and, as Sandler would say, "Shuuud-up!!!"

"But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."
EraFirma View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote EraFirma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 8:50pm
You know Spanglish is the only physical Adam Sandler role that I have really really really liked otherwise I can take him or leave him, I'd never be the one to suggest an Adam sandler movie but if it was already on when I walked in the room i wouldnt tell anyone to turn it off either.

But i do have to admit although I am usually more focused on different types of film, I loved Grandma's Boy! Alan Covert is awsome. and this concept had to be done and they did it right, the best thing about this is one of mt best friends and ex roomate works as a tester for Activision and this is right on. The humor is brilliantly perfect.

"Boy, Rick sure was lucky."
"Lucky? He's dead!"
"Yeah, but how many people get to get hit by a satellite. I'll bet he makes the Guiness Book of World Records."
TamaraTenisha View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote TamaraTenisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2010 at 3:05am
OMG! so what's the deal? I can't believe what you guys are saying?!!
The movie is HILARIOUS! i absolutely loved it!

JP : Adios turd nuggets!
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2011 at 8:36pm
A lot of people liked this film: It's rated 6.9/10 at IMDB, 4.5 stars by Amazon users, with 85% of Rotten Tomatoes users liking it. Just because critics hated it, and its Box office was poor, does not mean it can't find life on DVD. 

But that's just my (very late) two cents on the whole thing. I think if it had been made  with Sandler in the lead role, it would have had much higher numbers.  
 Post Reply Post Reply