Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 30th RAZZIES Choices > WHATCHA THINK of OUR 30th Annual NOMz & "Winners"???
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BACK-TALK on OUR 30th ANNUAL NOMz & "WINNERS"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BACK-TALK on OUR 30th ANNUAL NOMz & "WINNERS"
    Posted: March 15 2010 at 3:19pm
I now try to write with Courier ev'rytime I can,'cuz that the font you use for scripts.What's wrong with it?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2010 at 3:41pm
It's the size that's the problem. Now it's huge. But something tells me you're aware of all of this. If you want to have an internet argument with someone, it doesn't do you any good to have an illegible font, or to use overly large letters, but yea... Something tells me you're just going to do whatever you want, so I wouldn't be surprised to find people to just start ignoring you. Which would be a shame if you were to offer important insight on something.
-Iron helps us play-
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2010 at 3:52pm
I put in gigantic letter on purpose.That's what I don't like from here.No one can fully understand when you're bein'sarcastic.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2010 at 3:57pm
Lol... In case you didn't notice, I pointed out that I was well aware you were doing that on purpose.

Seria mejor si hablara en espańol contigo, guey... o....que?
-Iron helps us play-
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2010 at 6:12am
But they wouldn't understand us.

Pero no nos entenderian.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2010 at 6:27am
It's just that you seem to be missing some things that I'm telling you.

Es que me parece que te pierdes unas cosas que te digo.
-Iron helps us play-
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2010 at 6:56am
Like what?

żComo que?
PopcornAvenger View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote PopcornAvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2010 at 4:16pm
How did Uma Thurman's Motherhood slip past us last year?

A (reportedly) $5 million movie that made about 50K box office - and did even worse in the UK.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2010 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by PopcornAvenger

A (reportedly) $5 million movie that made about 50K box office - and did even worse in the UK.
Rather simple answer actually...this movie did $93,000 domestic and about $600,000 foreign. It only played in 48 theaters and was pulled after just 4 weeks in release. Not only did none of us see it...the bet here is that up until now, nobody here even heard of it. With a domestic gross that low, it is reasonable to assume that the only people that paid to see it were either in it, or relatives of people who were in it.LOL
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2010 at 8:19am
Originally posted by saturnwatcher

Originally posted by PopcornAvenger

Rather simple answer actually...this movie did $93,000 domestic and about $600,000 foreign. It only played in 48 theaters and was pulled after just 4 weeks in release. Not only did none of us see it...the bet here is that up until now, nobody here even heard of it. With a domestic gross that low, it is reasonable to assume that the only people that paid to see it were either in it, or relatives of people who were in it.LOL
I saw the poster for it in the window of a Blockbuster's and thought it was a straight to DVD flick. Based on this news, it SHOULD have been.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2011 at 2:18pm
G.I. JOE should've won Worst Picture,Screenplay and Remake Or Sequel.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2011 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Vits

I now try to write with Courier ev'rytime I can,'cuz that the font you use for scripts.What's wrong with it?
Because these are forum posts, not screenplays. Oh wait, you're going for a theme kinda thing, aren't you?
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2011 at 2:50pm
Yep.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2011 at 9:09pm
Creating your own movie awards, posting detailed movie reviews, writing in the same font as professional screenplays ... well, I guess some people take their passion for movies to a whole other level.
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819