Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Talk Amongst Yourselves
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Battleship ... The Movie?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Battleship ... The Movie?!
    Posted: October 02 2009 at 3:31pm
The Revenge of Parcheesi... But that sounds like more of a movie for Bollywood.
-Iron helps us play-
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2009 at 5:28pm
Wake me up when we get to Cootie: The Motion Picture.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2011 at 2:15am
I wonder how they will make movies out of games like "Sorry" and "Trouble"?

If Hollywood ever admits it's Sorry for the movies they've inflicted on us over the past few years...WE'RE in TROUBLE...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2011 at 2:17am
How about SLINKY: THE MOVIE with Sylvester Stallone in the leading role...just to see him get knocked down stairs a hundred times over???
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2011 at 7:36am
Originally posted by Razzilla

How about SLINKY: THE MOVIE with Sylvester Stallone in the leading role...just to see him get knocked down stairs a hundred times over???
Clap I'm there!
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2011 at 12:26pm
Silly Putty: The Movie. It's kinda like "The Blob", except it's silly putty!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2011 at 12:59pm
Every time it rolls over a newspaper, it makes a copyLOL
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2011 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by saturnwatcher

Every time it rolls over a newspaper, it makes a copyLOL
Yes, even better! The movie takes place entirely in a newspaper printing press!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2011 at 11:26am
I found this laugh out loud funny article about just how bad this trend of toys to movie adaptations could get.

I think "Kick The Can: The Movie" would be the worst case possible.
rukawaka View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote rukawaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2011 at 2:27am
can not make a film World War I or World War II out of it, because there will be nearly enough opportunities for special effects, which is probably how it will do to sell the movie.
Anen View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Anen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2011 at 8:28am
Frisbee Force - really not my choice
jacket250 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote jacket250 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2011 at 9:13pm
Ah, it will be the "Catwoman" of board game movie adaptations. Wow, was that a painful sentence to write!

danielsmith21 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote danielsmith21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2011 at 6:00pm
Lmao? reallly. Hollywood needs to step up it's a-game. I'm getting sick of all these "repeats." Hangover 1 then Hangover 2. Blah blah blah. Now battleship? Come up with something a little more attractive and creative and new. That's my 2 cents at least.
Anen View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Anen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2011 at 4:41pm
I couldn't agree more with danielsmith21 :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123