Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > P2
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Bet She Wishes She’d Valet Parked!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bet She Wishes She’d Valet Parked!!
    Posted: August 04 2010 at 1:30pm
1)It's not about the music score in general, it's about the use of music to create suspense, and that sucked in REAR WINDOW. Actually,the whole score sucked (too cheerful for a thriller). 

2)I gave this 20%, not 0%. And it wasn't because it was open-ended. The original ending was also open-ended, and I liked it a lot. That ending still had closure, unlike the one they ended up using.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2010 at 10:39am
I made a list of the worst performances of all times:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/user/812172/blogs/?id=674392

Rachel Nichols is in it.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2011 at 6:02pm
Aw, what a hilariously unscary movie. I know that I've been putting this one off for a while, but good things take time. Ocarina Of Time changed its release schedule a crap load of times and that's the best video game ever.

The good:

Rachel Nichols is good to look at: That's the only good thing here.

The bad:

The script: This script is bad, dumb, and as predictable as an episode of Keeping Up With Kardashians.

Rachel Nichols: She may be good to look at, but she's annoying as Hell. Also, is it me, or is her only good performance in Star Trek, where she had about two minutes of screen-time.

Director Franck Khalfoun: His directing skills are as bad as his name is pronouncable. A good director would have done something good with the concept. Too bad he's not.

The ugly:

Wes Bentley: Bentley is hilariously bad here. The scene where he sings Elvis was especially dumb.

What a dumb movie. Grade: D

Next-up: Breaking Wind Fart 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Winter's Tale
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2011 at 7:37am
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

Rachel Nichols is good to look at: That's the only good thing here.

I sort of disagree here. As I posted before, one of the things that bothered me the most was how shameless the filmmakers were by coming up with excuses to have her in an extremely tight dress... and wet!

This script is bad, dumb, and as predictable as an episode of Keeping Up With Kardashians.

What do you mean? That's a reality show. Realities don't have scripts. [...] What? Oh, sorry. I didn't write that. That was me when I was a teenager.LOL

Rachel Nichols: She may be good to look at, but she's annoying as Hell. Also, is it me, or is her only good performance in Star Trek, where she had about two minutes of screen-time.

I'd say it was in TRAVELING PANTS 2. That was also a small role.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2011 at 7:56am
As for Nichols appearence, I was grasping for straws to write something positive about the movie.

In retrospect, I should have put The Hills there instead of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. They've all but admitted they were fake!

I've never seen either of The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants movies.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Winter's Tale
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123