Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005/26th RAZZIE® Awards Discussions & Forums > BEWITCHED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Bewitched should not be nominated

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote John Louis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bewitched should not be nominated
    Posted: January 30 2006 at 12:43pm
This is a funny movie that actually tried to do something better than a straight remake.   
JB View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote JB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 2:24pm
The only thing worse than the script, was Ferrell's improvising. Especially the 'accents' scene.
frank The Tank View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote frank The Tank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 12:53am

ferrell is usually very funny with his improvising. in my opinion he was the best part of this film. where is kidmans worst actress nomination? she was horrible in the film at least ferrell tried!

kicking and screaming was hilarious

frank The Tank View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote frank The Tank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 12:57am

ferrell is very funny in my opinion with his improvising.

ferrell was the best part of the film at least he tried!

where is kidmans worst actress nomination she was just plain and horrible

guest View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 3:13am
Nicole Kidman wasn't horrible! Obviosuly this movie wasn;t a huge hit, I thought it was adorable.  Anyways...Nicole did what she had to with the part, and made Isabel so adorable!  Thre is NO way she will ever get a Razzie nom for her acting, even if the film is bad.
JB View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote JB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 6:12am

Will seems like a decent enough guy. He comes across in some interviews like a fellow who is grateful for his good fortune. He must be making enough people happy, because H-Wood is just crapping money on him.

Personnally, his acting gives me that sickly doomed feeling you get when you realise that your dad's favourite Kenny Rogers tune is playing on the radio, and you just know he's going to start dancing in front of all your friends.

As I said though, at least he seems like a decent person.

moorlock2003 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moorlock2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 8:22pm
Ferrell is tiresome. His main schtick is acting like an overgrown spoiled brat. I wouldn't waste my time or money on anything he is in.
Fred Cooper
hjgl27 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote hjgl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2006 at 3:24pm

the only good part its about the first bewitched

this movie its the worst i saw in 5 years.

eric View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 12:09pm

i don't care what anybody says. that was the worst movie i'd ever seen.

i was so dissapointed,because i love Bewitched and Nicole Kidman.

when i saw  that mess, i called my mom immediatley. i didn't know what else to do.

i couldn't believe Nicole did that movie after she read that script. i'm sure she didn't need the money.

i know if i was a big star like her i wouldn't want my name associated with that or any crap

not me View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote not me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 9:14pm

that is way out, she is an amazing actress and shouldn't have any nominations for razzies she doesn't deserve them

personally i loved this film your entitled to have your own opinion so heres mine

this film was gr8 i neva watched the original bewitched maybe if i had id feel differently but i dont this film was superb plz leave nicole kidman out of this! 

Princess_Paris View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Princess_Paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 1:15am
i ADORED bewitched!!
farh66 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote farh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 5:27am

IT'S NOT A GOOD REMAKE - IF YOU THINK IT DEEPLY IT'S NOT A REMAKE, IT'S ANOTHER MOVIE WHICH HAPPENS TO BE SURROUNDED BY ALL THE PARAFERNALIA THE ORIGINAL SERIES LEFT US AND THAT WE REMEMBER WITH DELIGHT.

SO IT SHOULD'VE BEEN TITLED DIFFERENTLY THAN "BEWITCHED". THE IDEA IS NOT BAD, BUT IT LACKS THE MAGIC AND CHARISMA THE ORIGINAL ACTORS HAD AND THEY STILL PRESERVE AFTER MANY YEARS.

NICOLE IS OKEY, BUT SHE'S NOT SAMANTHA AND FERREL IS NOT DARREN... THE CHEMISTRY IS NOT BELIEVABLE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH EPHRON - SHE HAS GIVEN US BETTER ROMANTIC, THOUGHFUL COMEDIES.

ANOTHER THING IT'S THAT THE MOVIE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE IT'S GOING. APPARENTLY, THE WRITERS DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO ENDED IT, SO THEY INVOLVED CHARACTERS TO GIVE THE FILM A PSICODELIC SHAPE WITH THE APPEARENCE OF UNCLE ARTHUR AND SO...

TOO BAD FOR SHIRLEY MACLAINE AND MICHAEL CAINE... TWO GREAT ACTORS WASTED IN THIS FILM...

GO AND SEE IT ON YOUR OWN RISK... BUT PREFERBLY RENT IT AND THEN FORGET YOU WATCH IT...

not me View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote not me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 5:14am
i bought the DVD the other day and can not get enough of it! the deleted scenes are amazing!
movie-man2000 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote movie-man2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 7:30pm
I won't be as strong as some people on here, but the only award I think Bewitched should get nominated for is Worst Actress. She was okay, but nothing special. I just hope she doesn't "win". Bewitched was good, people!
adam View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote adam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2006 at 9:52am
I also liked Bewitched. Especially Michael Caine as Nicole Kidman's father. He was so funny as were Steve Carell and Shirley MacLaine. Both Kidman and Ferrell have had better roles than this and they were very weak in this film so they're what causes the downfall in the film. Besides this, 2005 has been a great year for Ferrell. His supporting performances in Melinda and Melinda and The Producers, which were two of my favorite films of this year.
 Post Reply Post Reply