Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Talk Amongst Yourselves
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Birthdays of Members!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Birthdays of Members!!!
    Posted: April 18 2011 at 9:21am

Happy Birthday Saturnwatcher
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2011 at 11:33am
Ditto Party.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2011 at 2:45pm
Thanks...I wasn't aware that there was a method here to look that up
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2011 at 5:00pm
The birthdays are automatically shown on the bottom of the main page.

I always scroll all the way down to see what members are active/online and what forums they are watching and then i see the birthdays.
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2011 at 6:16am
My birthday is in August 25. So that means I'm a Virgo.
Pictures move, do they?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2011 at 12:28pm
September 5th.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2011 at 1:05pm
Are we naming birthdays?

Okey... mine was more than a month ago on March 9th
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2011 at 3:14pm
Happy belated birthday Vheid. LOL...I never noticed the birthday notifications before.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Mayhem5185 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2011 at 10:19pm
Me either. I think this is the first time I've seen someone point that out. Anyways, happy birthday saturn! Mine is May 1st, btw...  

Originally posted by saturnwatcher

Happy belated birthday Vheid. LOL...I never noticed the birthday notifications before.
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic f**king hatreds! George Carlin
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2011 at 8:07am
Mayhem, Happy belated birthday. Sorry, that i missed it.
rajtoh View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote rajtoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2011 at 9:43pm
Hi guys,

I wasn't aware that this feature exists till now. Having a birthday reminder of members is really good. It helps to add a personal touch to the forum. I can't wait watch the final episode of Pirates of Carribean with my brother on his birthday. I am sure we are going to have a blast. :)

Thanks.
Raj
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2011 at 2:53pm
Thanks Vhied btw

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2011 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Vheid

Ditto...perhaps I should actually begin paying attention to that birthday thing LOL
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2011 at 3:58pm

Rajtoh, I hope that your brother has a nice birthday.

Saturnwatcher, I understand why you didn't because it really seems to be in a very odd place.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2011 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by saturnwatcher

Originally posted by Vheid

Ditto...perhaps I should actually begin paying attention to that birthday thing LOL

It's cool, i forgot about this forum topic and i posted on it lol, thanks anyways guys
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2011 at 9:01pm
I was born a matter of a couple hours after Vits: September 5, 1990. My old birth certificate lists 10:41 AM as the minute. This means I don't turn 21 until just before 2012 begins. Before that, though, is a day I regard even higher than my birthday. And it happens May 22. That day in 1995 was the day I stopped wearing omutsu for a while. I was planning on baking a Pillsbury Funfetti cake to celebrate. It's like an extra strong vanilla flavor with rainbow coloring. I celebrate it as the "Day of Milk and Padding" because it's also Harvey Milk Day in California.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>