Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Talk Amongst Yourselves
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Birthdays of Members!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Birthdays of Members!!!
    Posted: August 25 2011 at 10:57pm
Happy Birthday Grounder!
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic f**king hatreds! George Carlin
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2011 at 6:13am
I thank you all. Smile
Pictures move, do they?
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2011 at 6:00pm
Happy Birthday, Grounder The Critic!
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2011 at 4:49am
Considering that I will probably not have the time to visit the site tomorrow...

Happy birthday Vits and GTAHater...

Also... Happy birthday rburton (were ever you are)....
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2011 at 5:40am
Happy birthday, Vits and GTAHater! Party
Pictures move, do they?
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2011 at 5:22pm
From me as well, happy b-day to vits and gtahater!
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2011 at 6:01pm
I was born at 10:41 on the clock (an estimated 4-6 hours after Vits), but I don't have the appearance to back it up. In many ways, I only look like 15 years old. I've often used the alias' birthday March 5, 1996 just because it's easier to believe.

Where I live, September 5 is among the rarest birthdays. I only know 1 other person from High School with my birthday. The most popular birthdays were February 7, March 6, May 7, June 6, August 8, September 9, October 5, October 6, November 19, and December 22.

With regards to the RAZZIES... 1997 Worst Picture runner-up Fire Down Below was released on September 5, 1997. #36 on the Bottom 40 Films of 2008, Bangkok Dangerous was released on September 5, 2008. If these forums would've been here back in 2003, The Order / Sin Eater would've been the Worst New Movie of the Weak for September 5, 2003.

Also, if there's one day I anticipate more than my birthday, it's May 22, due to an event in 1995.
Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Ags. 29; As Above, So Below
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2011 at 12:58pm
While we're on the subject of birthdays, this year I created a 'Best Picture Oscar winner' Zodiac. To cut a long story short, you basically look at the year you were born and the film that won Best Picture of that year. The film that won Best Picture of the year you were born is the film you are...

Example - I was born in 1993 which makes me 'Schindler's List', another one is Vits and GTAHater who were both born in 1990 which makes them 'Dances With Wolves'.
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2011 at 10:53pm
Happy B-Day to Vits and GTAHater!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 7:48am
Thank you Vheid,Grounder,Saturn and Jesse.And GTA...Party
Originally posted by Film Reel Redemption

I was born in 1993 which makes me 'Schindler's List', another one is Vits and GTAHater who were both born in 1990 which makes them 'Dances With Wolves'.

Another reason for me to see that movie.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 2:00pm
So I would be Driving Miss Daisy.... I don't know how to feel about that....

Originally posted by Film Reel Redemption

While we're on the subject of birthdays, this year I created a 'Best Picture Oscar winner' Zodiac. To cut a long story short, you basically look at the year you were born and the film that won Best Picture of that year. The film that won Best Picture of the year you were born is the film you are...

Example - I was born in 1993 which makes me 'Schindler's List', another one is Vits and GTAHater who were both born in 1990 which makes them 'Dances With Wolves'.
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 2:11pm
And that means I would be Titanic.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 3:23pm
Film Reel, Can you change the rules in your Zodiac-thingy... So that I, as someone who has a native langauge other then English, represent the Foreign Langauge Oscar winner of that year... I would love to be Nuovo Cinema Paradiso...
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 4:22pm
Then I would be JOURNEY OF HOPE.So I'm destined to be a cheesy movie?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 5:44am
Happy b-day Miguel!Party As a present for you, the next episode of VITS-ING THE MOVIES (in which I comment on all 4 TWILIGHT movies) will air a few days earlier.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2012 at 6:07am
Happy b-day MayhemParty
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>