Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2006 MOVIES w/LYNX! > UNDERWORLD: EVOLUTION
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BITE ME!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BITE ME!
    Posted: January 08 2006 at 2:39pm

UNDERWORLD: EVOLUTION

The second stupid vampire movie of the year (and it's still January!) as well as the sequel to something almost nobody liked -- And Hollywood wonders why Box Office is still in the toilet in 2006!

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
jj View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote jj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2006 at 4:54pm

CAN someone help me find the song

from the scene when they have sex

k thanks

The Big Razz View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote The Big Razz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 4:31pm
This movie is awsome
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 4:59pm
..."awsome" -- and made-to-order for those who kant spel worth sh*t!
Everything SUX!
thorshammer View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 3:38am

This movie is well above average.  I'm not sure why it's on here or why it's compared to trash like Bloodrayne.  Then again, there are several movies that just aren't bad enough to be considered for Razzie status, but appear on this board.

Nasty Man, he did only forget the "e" in awesome.  BFD.  You should see how some people on the Brokeback Mountain threads spell....

nightwriter011 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote nightwriter011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 8:19pm

Just came back from seeing it.  Not really wowed.... I told my friends that we should have gone and seen Capote....

I was democratically shut down.  Anyone see Capote?  Is it worth the $9?

Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2006 at 3:56am
Originally posted by nightwriter011

Just came back from seeing it.  Not really wowed.... I told my friends that we should have gone and seen Capote....

Why?  Insomnia?  It(Capute) was a well made film that was incredibly dull.  But that's what Oscar loves.... 

Sanndman228715 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2006 at 10:55am
Blistered be thy tongue, Thor! I saw CAPOTE for the second time today, and it is a great movie. With 2005's best lead performance by Phillip Seymour hoffman, and an awesome performance from Clifton Collins Jr. The entire cast was excellent.
Landypoo View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Landypoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2006 at 5:14am
This was an awful film, especially since the first one was mediocre...

HOWEVER, there is no way that this is Razzie material with movies like Bloodrayne and Grandma's Boy already having been released....
Sanndman228715 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2006 at 11:10am
I really enjoyed this movie because I didn't expect much. In it's defense, I don't think that any performances should be on the ballot.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2006 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by thorshammer

Why?  Insomnia?  It(Capute) was a well made film that was incredibly dull.  But that's what Oscar loves.... 

You liked Underworld and hated Capote? Remind me not to trust your taste in the future
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
nightwriter011 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote nightwriter011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 11:01am

I knew it!  Capote looked good, I'm sure I'll see it some day... when the world slows down and I can get myself to the movies.  But yeah, again, Underworld.... bad..... officially.... razzie it's @$$!  Well, razzie might be a strong term for this case because it was "ok."  But should we even allow "ok" movies?  I say they save money from "ok" movies to make a really good movie.... Like Collateral

kates hot View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote kates hot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by jj

CAN someone help me find the song

from the scene when they have sex

k thanks

I'm lookin' for that song too!! It's killin' me that I can't find it anywhere. If you or anybody else finds it, tha'd kick ass!

thanks

HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2006 at 1:44am
Don't know if either of the two tuitles listed on the IMDb page for music from this film are what you folks are looking for, but here's the LINK to check it out...
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 7:17am
Originally posted by deadguy76

I like movie that can keep me awake.  Not just film noir crap.  Lost in Deflation blew, but critics loved it.  This year, Munich is the only Oscar pick of worth.  Cinderella Man was great as well, but got the screws.  Two great movies that kept me awake.  Both were better than UWE.  What was your point again? 

You liked Underworld and hated Capote? Remind me not to trust your taste in the future
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 7:19am
Originally posted by deadguy76

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>