Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2006 MOVIES w/LYNX! > UNDERWORLD: EVOLUTION
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BITE ME!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BITE ME!
    Posted: February 13 2006 at 7:21am
Nice to  see it didn't work twice.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2006 at 10:15pm
Kate Beckinsale weighs about 85 pounds and is about as intimidating as my mom's pet cocker spaniel. Who else besides her husband actually thinks this woman is sexy??!?
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
thorshammer View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2006 at 6:41am

Originally posted by deadguy76

Kate Beckinsale weighs about 85 pounds and is about as intimidating as my mom's pet cocker spaniel. Who else besides her husband actually thinks this woman is sexy??!?

Any heterosexual male.  You might want to check the IMDB boards.  And she goes a few pounds more than 85....

deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2006 at 10:02am
Originally posted by thorshammer

Originally posted by deadguy76

Any heterosexual male.  You might want to check the IMDB boards.  And she goes a few pounds more than 85....

She doesn't do it for me. I prefer Kate Winslet, Salma Hayek or Monica Belluci.
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 7:09am
What is it with Kate Winslet?  She's OK, but nothing great, yet all the Euros love her.  Salma?  Hot, but not THAT hot.  Monica?  No.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 9:36pm

What is it with Kate Winslet?  She's OK, but nothing great, yet all the Euros love her.  Salma?  Hot, but not THAT hot.  Monica?  No.
Kate Winslet: Smokin' hot body, beautiful arched eyes.

Salma: Smokin' hot body, rich dark brown eyes, sexy breathy voice.

Monica: Small waist with curvy figure, pouty lips, fiery hot blooded Italian attitude (very sexy)

- Joe Queenan

Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 5:15am

Winslet:  Soft, above average body-7.0, Classical face-9.0(16)

Salma:  Very nice body-9.0, good face-8.5(17.5), dated Norton-should give a negative point for that.

Monica:  Nice figure, but too soft-8.25, nice face 8.5(16.75), no slouch, but past her prime

Beckinsale:  Nice body 8.75(see Diet Coke commercial), awesome face-9.5(18.25).

There are hotter actresses than Kate, but those three are not.

deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 8:20am

Beckinsale:  Nice body 8.75(see Diet Coke commercial), awesome face-9.5(18.25).

There are hotter actresses than Kate, but those three are not.

You and me should be the American Idol style judges of women. I do the same thing as you; judge the body and the face on a scale of one to ten.

Beckinsale: Too thin, flat chested 6.5, face is a nice olive shade, lips too thin, forehead too high. beautiful but not perfect 8.25

Hey let's start a new razzie catergory/post judging how over rated some of hollywood's women look! We'll start with J-Lo and Tara Reid!

- Joe Queenan

Heuchuj View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heuchuj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 7:45am
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 2:37am
Originally posted by deadguy76you and me should be the American Idol style judges of women. I do the same thing as you; judge the body and the face on a scale of one to ten.

Beckinsale: Too thin, flat chested 6.5, face is a nice olive shade, lips too thin, forehead too high. beautiful but not perfect 8.25

Hey let's start a new razzie catergory/post judging how over rated some of hollywood's women look! We'll start with J-Lo and Tara Reid!

[/QUOTE

Maybe, but you need to clean it up.  Beck isn't flat-see Diet Coke commercial.  She just isn't a D cup.  To thin?  Well, you do like Bellucci and Selma(who has lost weight in last few years).  Forehead too high?  Look at Juliette lewis(and barf).  But Bellucci has a higher forehead than Kate anyway.  Lips too thin?  Well, Selma doesn't have Bellucci lips either.

J

Maybe, but you need to clean it up.  Beck isn't flat-see Diet Coke commercial.  She just isn't a D cup.  To thin?  Well, you do like Bellucci and Selma(who has lost weight in last few years).  Forehead too high?  Look at Juliette lewis(and barf).  But Bellucci has a higher forehead than Kate anyway.  Lips too thin?  Well, Selma doesn't have Bellucci lips either.

J-Lo woul be fun to rip, as would Reid and Scarlett Johannson.

hariman View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote hariman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 12:29pm
Underworld Evolution doesn't really deserve a razzie.  There might be an actor that deserves a razzie, but not the movie itself.

It had a decent script with no holes in it.  It continued the first movie very well.  The worst part was the near Anorexia of Kate Beckinsale and the not exactly spectacular acting of the boyfriend.

Really now, Hollywood has done much worse.

Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2006 at 6:44am
Yep, Speeman should get a Razzie.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2012 at 1:11pm
Skip to 04:25.

Any thoughts?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12