Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Movies in General...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Bloodrayne 2: Deliverance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SaintSmythe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bloodrayne 2: Deliverance
    Posted: September 21 2007 at 2:14pm
It's a shame this movie isn't eligible for a Razzie.  It's even more of a shame that they're already filming Bloodrayne 3.

Has anyone at the Razzies ever considered giving Uwe Boll a Lifetime Achievement Award?
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2007 at 3:57pm

I'm hoping Postal gets a chance in the theatres.  At first, at reading a number of people posting positive reviews, I wondered if Boll finally found his footing.  But then, I thought about it, and after seeing Alone in the Dark and BloodRayne, I concluded, no way.  Then I read the negative reviews, and Boll's reaction to those reviews.  It's going to be a wonderful train wreck.  I really hope it hits the movie screens, even if it's a limited release for one week, so the Razzies can take this on.

However, we do have Dungeon Siege to look forward to come January.

I also noticed that he is being listed as a producer rather than a director for some movies, such as They Wait and Alone in the Dark 2.   

Post Reply Post Reply