Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > BLOODRAYNE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BLOODRAYNE as Worst of the Week

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BLOODRAYNE as Worst of the Week
    Posted: January 08 2006 at 2:13pm

BLOODRAYNE

STARTING THE NEW YEAR OFF WITH A THUD: From world-class-incompetent director Uwe Boll (ALONE IN THE DARK) and starring the newly elected president of Overactors Unanimous Ben Kinglsey, BLOOD RAYNE promises to be the first Worst Picture contender eligible for The 27th Annual RAZZIES...

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Scott View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 1:11am

Took my 13 yo. I think they accidentally switched reel order because by the 1 hour mark, it was totally incomprehensible and we were talking about where we were going to eat afterwards.

Then we got the great idea to just go eat.

As we were leaving an employee stopped us and gave us both passes to a future movie.

They are ok selling us a $5.50 bag of popcorn, but even theatre owners hate to see us pay money to see Bloodrayne.

This may be disqualified due to the fact that we didn't actually see the whole movie, but as this was the first movie we had actually left early on..that should say it all.

I Haven't seen the video game, but believe me..watching someone play it would be preferable to watching some one act it out.

Berrynoia View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Berrynoia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 12:37pm

That makes me wonder if there is even competition for Worst Director this year...or even next year.

Bloodrayne isn't the last of this mess by far.  Prepare for a 2-part Dungeon Siege movie going down the Toilet Boll.

Kendan View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Kendan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 6:12am
Don't fret, more Razzie fodder is on the way!  Opening this week...Larry the Cable Guy, Health Inspector!!  I wanna know who keeps comming up with this sh*t!
 Post Reply Post Reply